February 2014 In-Game

images

1-0 on the new superleague season + I dunno,1 winner @ +225

Anyway,its thursday,the new slot for the primetime game

St Helens away at Warrington.... down year for warrington and a great season expected from saints.
Taking St helens ML @+140ish,the cap obviously safer but I think they win SU

GL

:hello:

Bangladesh play Sri Lanka tomorrow in the 2nd 20/20 of a 2 game series.Sri Lanka lead 1-0
Bangladesh much better at 20/20 than any other form of the game.not a lot in these sides in the shorter format,Banglers could/should of won the 1st game.
+225 or so is a joke.They can win.

Last edited:
also
U19 world cup starts tomorrow...lots and lots of games,they 50 over games
Canada in there

Got a few days off after tomorrow,will be getting stuck into it

:hello:

they moved to mondays,I think thursday is better but later in season,some teams on sunday-thursday short week,should make it easier for us :hello:

Havent got a clue whats going on with that pitch theyre using in the port of spain for the carribean semi finals,but last night Jamaica were skittled for 49,tonight Guyana batting 1st were 91/6,they recovering and still batting,gonna lay Barbados at HT... they got the bowling to defend this on what appears a shitbowl.... why no pictures? we got netball tho ffs

No shock the daq doesn't have it, will be back on betfair next week, keep hearing betdaq has got better but it's the same.

ladcrooks got one going to,another waste of time,cricket only thing I really bothered b=about and always get some liquidity on bf,even on games like tonights

is it ? wow,wank

I didnt even know,just looked once,thought nah

after the rain
| . 6 . . 1 2 | W W . W

might be a blessing in disguise ;)

NZ V Inida 2nd test starting in a minute,think a draw is out of the Q but laying 4.5 chances and not being to keep on top of it isnt my idea of making a few quid

thronton 3-3 with mvg right now

Back