Feb Dollaz

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Not much time, need to get back in a groove

Scroggins
Rosholt

Looking at a few others

Finally had a decent night last card.

Not sure I mess with Bellator too much. I think they fix fights and I probably won't touch any of the 2 main even fights. (I mean Kimbo is awful, but Dada is on another level terrible) He has fought no one. One of his fights he was getting worked on his feet by a guy much shorter and then got mounted. (ref stood them up......hmmmm fix?) Kimbo should terrorize this dude.

Kinda leaning toward Vassell but I tend to undersell Newton so no plays yet.

Im a huge fan of Brunson and I think he's very underated (he really should have beat Romero). Not sure I want to mess with that number though.

Cody Garbrandt has a lot of tools. I don't like what I've seen out of that camp since Bang left so undecided at this point.

Bermudez should win easily.

I like Krause, but I need to watch some more fights from Cambell before I make that play.

Garcia/Strikcland is an interesting fight. Not decided.

I will probably be on Camozzi as a parlay piece.

I wish I could fade Coy in every fight. Probably will in parlay.

Im getting close to pulling trigger on Dos Anjos.

I will probably be on some unders too. Looks like the small cage and some late replacements. Sorting through now. Chalk and under looks to be theme tonight. Lean Riggs at 2/1 though

Rivera/picket u2.5 -130
Askham/Rivera +108

Not messing with this card much. If i do win both, i may make small play on Bisping. I think Silva is shot but not a big fan of bisping either.

The downside of MMA betting. You just can have a guy dominate the fight (or at least 2 out of the 3 rounds) and have the judges give it to the hometown guy. Its so frustrating at times. At this point I don't even get upset over close decisions, but the ones like Picket over Rivera are just incredible.

Back