Fat and Happy

GoBucksIndy

Pretty much a regular
Nice little forum you fellas have set up here. It feels damn good to be back. Is there a better time of the year than the start of College Football? I think not. On a side note, have all you guys hit up the free $1100 bet on Mansion.com? If not, your missing out on some free money, with no restrictions. They are a reputable book. Feel free to ask me questions. On to the games.

YTD 0-0

1. Vandy +26.5 @ OhIShitAgain
Vandy really stepped up last year, competing in virtually every game. Cutler was a big part of that, but not the whole part. Vandy picks up where they left off last year and keeps this one respectable. OhIShitAgain 42 Vanderbilt 20

2. Idaho +29.5 @ Shitty St.
Ericson vs John L should count for 10 points as it is. Idaho returns 9 starters on offense that Ericson should be able to mold into something. Idaho is going to be a lot like SC, their first year under Spurrier. Not a lot of talent, but the coaching will keep them in games they have no business being in. Shitty St. 35 Idaho 10

3. USC @ Arkansas +8
Arkansas returns 19 starters to a team who was flat out embarrassed by the Trojans last year. This game is the definition of revenge. Throw a very inexperienced Trojan squad into a hostile environment and you have all the makings of a battle. The public will be slamming USC, but I think they will need the whole game to pull this one out. USC 31 Arkansas 30

Taking the dogs and making fun of Michigan schools - got to like it... I'll be on USC though with joe and jane. Other two games i'm on the faves first halves as I can really see some backdoors.

GoBucksIndy.....what's up brotha!!

Welcome to the forum...

IMG_1088.jpg

2-0 so far......

4. East Carolina +12 @ Navy
EC returns over half of it's starters to a squad that was in all but one road game last year. EC gave WVU and Memphis all they could handle. Navy pulls one out late. Navy 35 East Carolina 32

5. UAB +23.5 @ Oklahoma
UAB played well on the road last year, beating Memphis and UTEP and scaring Tennessee. While I don't think they have the fire power to push Oklahoma, they do have enough to keep it respectable. Oklahoma 31 UAB 17

Back