Farmers Insurance Open -Form

BringInTheLefty

Pretty much a regular
Here’s the form data for the Farmers Insurance Open

they start Wednesday and end on Saturday

this weeks field consists of 5 of the top 10 players in the world golf rankings
4 Jon Rahm he won the 2017 Farmers champion and 2021 U.S. Open winner at Torrey Pines
Xander Schauffele #6
Will Zalatoris #7
Justin Thomas #8
Collin Morikawa #9

They will play Torrey’s North and South courses the first two rounds
The last two rounds are played on the South

I didn't see anything I liked last week, maybe I'll get back involved this week. Doubt I'll do anything that gets in front of the Rahm heater right now. Haven't seen his odds yet, is he getting close to Tiger territory on odds to win?

Nice to see X finish the tournament yesterday in good shape, never know with the back but youth will always be youth

Very much a home course for him. I expect all 5 of those you listed in top 10 to be in the hunt come Friday morning, moving day on the South is always fun, Friday will be a bit strange

I didn't see anything I liked last week, maybe I'll get back involved this week. Doubt I'll do anything that gets in front of the Rahm heater right now. Haven't seen his odds yet, is he getting close to Tiger territory on odds to win?

+360 is what I see so far.

Yes, he seems to be approaching Tiger territory.

Justin Rose has done well here and he’ll be a price this week +5000

As of right now I’m leaning towards Jason Day +2500 &
Taylor Montgomery +2500

Going with a few top 40's to start. All ties paid in full, 1 unit each.

Luke list +100
Justin Rose -125
Ryan Palmer +110
Kevin Tway +240

Add: Day 1 darts, 1 unit each
Morikawa +165 over Willie Zed, Homa
Rose +188 over Montgomery, Fowler

Add: Tourney winner- 1/2 unit
Finau +5000
Palmer +10000

GL this week gents. Hoping to roll a few bucks into Championship Sunday.

Last edited:
Torrey-CH-1-1024x630.png

Most Important Stats For Success at Torrey Pines​

*In order of importance

• Scrambling/SG: ARG
  • Total Driving
  • SG: Approach
  • SG: Putting (Poa)
  • Bogey Avoidance
  • Par 5 Scoring
  • Proximity 175+ yds
  • SG: Torrey Pines Course History
  • Birdie or Better %
  • SG: Long and Difficult Courses

Big on Homa and Kitayama in tourney group bets.

FRL North course:
Homa 19-1
Detry 38-1

FRL South course:
Jager 52-1
Eckcroat 72-1

We gonna in game here? Don't like to do it if Lefty doesn't want to...I completely forgot it started today. Was sleeping off yesterday's tacos

Lines for me today are

Z u68.5 -140
X u68.5 -170

Won't let me parlay it so trying to figure out how to play it

1-1 yesterday picking up some change. Round 2 darts-

Sungjae +138 over Kim & Bradley, 1 unit
List +200 over Day & Svensson, 1 unit
Sungjae to win +1000, 1/2 unit

GL today

1-1 yesterday picking up some change. Round 2 darts-

Sungjae +138 over Kim & Bradley, 1 unit
List +200 over Day & Svensson, 1 unit
Sungjae to win +1000, 1/2 unit

GL today
Tailed the first two, way too hazy to cap this morning. Let's get at least one home!

0-2 yesterday, -2 units. Sorry @KJ for the hot garbage you tailed. Need to do better for my bankroll sake.

Can't say I've seen 2-ball line moves in golf that often. Was looking at Grillo vs. Palmer earlier this morning and it was even at -114. It's now moved to Grillo -125, Palmer -103. Gonna follow the money with Grillo -125 for 2 units.

GL guys.

Reactions: KJ
Meant to get involved earlier in the tourney, but here I am on the final day for the Farmers. Didn't think I would end up with 10 plays, but bankrolling my $1700 winnings from the Bob Hope / AMEX Championship.

Other leans I considered but did not play. S Woo Kim -130 vs A Hadwin; K Yu -110 vs J Suh; and K Streelman -120 M Thompson.

C Morikawa -125 vs S Im
SH Kim -135 vs S Ryder
R Fowler -115 vs K Bradley
R Palmer -120 vs L Griffin
C Tarren -115 vs T Moore
J Rose -105 vs H Matsuyama
D Thompson -120 vs E Grillo
T Detry -125 vs J Vegas
A Smalley -125 vs L List
C Champ -120 vs H Higgs

Meant to get involved earlier in the tourney, but here I am on the final day for the Farmers. Didn't think I would end up with 10 plays, but bankrolling my $1700 winnings from the Bob Hope / AMEX Championship.

Other leans I considered but did not play. S Woo Kim -130 vs A Hadwin; K Yu -110 vs J Suh; and K Streelman -120 M Thompson.

C Morikawa -125 vs S Im
SH Kim -135 vs S Ryder
R Fowler -115 vs K Bradley
R Palmer -120 vs L Griffin
C Tarren -115 vs T Moore
J Rose -105 vs H Matsuyama
D Thompson -120 vs E Grillo
T Detry -125 vs J Vegas
A Smalley -125 vs L List
C Champ -120 vs H Higgs
kill it today

Fun tourney- final group was a snoozer but them boys 5-7 back sure made it fun to watch. Final tally-

Top 40’s went 3-1 and should’ve been a perfect 4-0 but Palmer decided to go out and shoot an 82 on the final round. +3.15

Outright win 0-3 -1.5

Singles 1-4, - 3.35

Total -1.7 units. Thanks at @BringInTheLefty and @chipnotized for the charts, those are extremely helpful

GL in your NFL plays today boys

Days like this is why Wed-Sat doesn't have to be a thing. Football doesn't start til 1pm here and noon in SD....why not do a 2nd cut after r3, top 30 and ties and have a full morning of golf before NFL kicks off? Sports fans are stuck with hoping for a big soccer game (not today) and auto racing on a Sunday morning

Back