2022 United State Open Discussion

Seeing JJustin Leonard wear his ugly ass Ryder Cup.
I used to play in my clients tourney, Justin signed a tour bag and an autographed Ryder Cup flag at auction.
I thought that was cool for what started as a small tourney(but a global financial institution) , grew each year .
HOpefully, they gave to the charities.
Wish he gave that shirt to Goodwill

Leader board is shaping up to be incredible for tomorrow, seriously I guess Wise might be the least likely of the top 8. That's incredible!

need Rory to suck eggs on the way in so we can take him matchups tomorrow.
Might be my only pre round play if it shapes up

Getting exhausting laying crazy odds hole by hole but it's working at least, like an actual work day but sitting on the sofa watching golf

Might be my only pre round play if it shapes up

Getting exhausting laying crazy odds hole by hole but it's working at least, like an actual work day but sitting on the sofa watching golf
the American dream

Seems like just a month ago or so I liked Will Z and Fitz going into Sunday, doubt that will change

Bigger question is who reels them in playing hyper aggressive tomorrow?

I'm familiar with that duck hook
Sometimes I miss the days when I first started playing and like every beginner, sliced all over

Never seemed like the slice was as penalizing as a rope hook that ends up on someone's kitchen table

I have scottie to win and burns, koepka top 10
so I wont play shit and take a loss , unless rorythrows up

if the sugar bowl stopped it
Early on in the Phx years, couple buddies were in from KC and we played one morning

One of them hooked one into a condo and shattered the window, chick came out like a woman on Snapped. She wanted blood. Said she was eating breakfast and the window blows out lol. Another guy said it was his ball for insurance reasons, but I thought she was going to kill the first person that talked to her. Apparently she'd just had the window replaced 5 days earlier for the same reason!

Gotta pay to play if you want to live on the course.

Early on in the Phx years, couple buddies were in from KC and we played one morning

One of them hooked one into a condo and shattered the window, chick came out like a woman on Snapped. She wanted blood. Said she was eating breakfast and the window blows out lol. Another guy said it was his ball for insurance reasons, but I thought she was going to kill the first person that talked to her. Apparently she'd just had the window replaced 5 days earlier for the same reason!

Gotta pay to play if you want to live on the course.
Sunday morning in the late 70's. I had an apartment on a par 3. About 110yds off the tee of 170yd hole. I worked 90 hrs /week. Sunday mornings were , a doobie, a cup of coffee and the high school sprts page.
I'm sitting on the patio and hear "Fore!!!". I look up and this horrible banana ball is heading right my way . Knew it was going to be short. Banged around on the patio below. When I looked over the rail, it popped over the retaining wall back on the course. He had some tree trouble, but it was playable.
I just looked at the tee box, gave a thumbs up and went back to the paper.

Sunday morning in the late 70's. I had an apartment on a par 3. About 110yds off the tee of 170yd hole. I worked 90 hrs /week. Sunday mornings were , a doobie, a cup of coffee and the high school sprts page.
I'm sitting on the patio and hear "Fore!!!". I look up and this horrible banana ball is heading right my way . Knew it was going to be short. Banged around on the patio below. When I looked over the rail, it popped over the retaining wall back on the course. He had some tree trouble, but it was playable.
I just looked at the tee box, gave a thumbs up and went back to the paper.
Funny part there is a shorter iron that's shanked like that...you know it's coming in hot and heavy

We have so much target golf here, there are certain courses I won't take people to. Kinda fairways, little rough, then house!

Going to be paying close attention to matchup lines when they drop tonight

My brain is wrapped around 3 guys if they pair up well

That drain should have been set up as ground under repair in my opinion. Shitty luck to have that ball stop on the down slope how it did.

Tough watching yesterdays round, seeing these guys struggle like that. Have a 6:35 tee time and will be done in time, hoping to enjoy an epic finish/final round.

Happy Fathers Day

Tough watching yesterdays round, seeing these guys struggle like that. Have a 6:35 tee time and will be done in time, hoping to enjoy an epic finish/final round.

Happy Fathers Day
I like seeing them struggle.

Hate when they just shred courses

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Erin Hills was easier that week than it normally is for guest players.

Chambers bay if they could get the conditions right might be interesting
Not only were the conditions awful, I think it was the first year Fox did the open and the shitty Joe Buck coverage (well and Holly Sonders' tits) got way more attention than the golf.

Bit the bullet, gotta do matchups today

Rory -125 v Burns (tie loses) 4*
Rory v Scheff/Rahm +175 (dead heat) 2*
Fitz v Burns/Keegan +150 (dead heat) 3*
Dahmen -110 v Hardy (tie loses) 2*
Woodland -110 v McCarthy (tie loses) 2*
Cantlay +100 v Spieth (tie loses) 3*

Course is playing much easier than yesterday, wind looks tame considering it was forecast to be 15-20 and don't know if it will pick up later or not. If so the leaderboard could look crazy. A couple of these guys playing now could creep up.

Back