Everything French Open

Coco getting a lot of pressure on her service games! Has doubled faulted 5 times in 2nd set and only winning 50% of first serves.. get me to set 3 wang!

Up peanuts altogether on Mertens match...tempted to play diyas to be broke from here on out

Does Iga smack peterson?! I'll wait to see how her first serve holds up...

Also no more Osaka/Barty, no Halep, don't think serena is a super threat... aside from Iga, I think Sakkari and Badosa have realistic shots - I know there are still potential players (svitolina/sabalenka/etc)

adding Struff Set 3 Games -2.5 +130 - practically adding to original position of -5.5 total games

Nadal baby... feel bad for Gasquet as he didn't quit but nadal just owns him (which can be said for a lot of people) he was +110ish to -125ish for breaks of serve, and did well with it today. .nice semi smaller, less hectic day tomorrow...ill try to get some stuff down...I'll be here prior to 930ish tomorrow and post noonish for a bit!

Let's get it

Fri

lakksonen +6. B2B 5 setters for Kei night show his wear here. Lak looked good in beating RBA

fokina +6. Should be a tight match

looking at over in Serena as well as others later

I like laaksonren to. I respect fokina.. he's like ruud/Humbert to me .. but further down the same mountain ruud is climbing, if that makes sense

I like laaksonren to. I respect fokina.. he's like ruud/Humbert to me .. but further down the same mountain ruud is climbing, if that makes sense
Agree ruud a step above fokina but think even if it’s straight sets it won’t be a blowout and should be close. Glad you like lak with me

Yeah, just looking for plus money on breaks of serve...can see either winning... need to get back into jersey asap (hopefully within the next 30 minutes)

Keys is so bad. That final her and Sloane played was peak form for both. Both regressed since although Sloane has shown some promise, when she cares

Damn fokina winning that set I thought I was good. He’s giving all that away. Can’t get blown out in sets my guy c’mon
I was going to come on and say you probably would want to see ruud win that tb.... seen it so many times

I guess siniakova got frigging hurt. What a waste by me

Had lahk ml. Sheesh, wrong side of injuries today.

And man, it was 5.5 right? He could win and not cover if so

Also I give isner a 0% chance to break tsitsipas...so will be rolling badosa and some yesterday's winnings into tsitsipaa in some way

Back