Everything French Open

Once again one of the young guys chokes in a big spot. Once Nadal and Djokovic go away the mens game will look a lot like the women where any number of people can win grand slams.

Steffi Graf the GOAT for women's. Retired at age 30 with 22 grand slams. Serena not even close.

Djokovic up for debate but I think he's the GOAT and will get 25.

Steffi Graf the GOAT for women's. Retired at age 30 with 22 grand slams. Serena not even close.

Can make the case for Seles if she doesn't get stabbed

Never the same

Its between Djokovic and Nadal but I think Djokovic ends up with the most grand slams and a winning career record over both Nadal and Federer so he will go down as the best ever.

Totally agree about Graf being far better than Serena.

Seles would have had to play at that level for many years to be considered better than Graf and its sad that she never got the chance.
Very sad, she was the only real competition for Steffi and why the fan did the deed

She lost a ton of years of fitness due to that, not like she was ever nearly as in shape mentally or physically as she was prior to it

Last edited:
Tsitsipas will never rebound from this IMO. Sure he'll win the smaller tournaments but big stage? Nah

he was up 2-0 but in a timeless sport he was never more than -400 to win. He never led at all after that so it’s not like he blew a couple MPs. Joker does this to everyone and it’s why he’s beyond a shadow of a doubt the goat

Think he gets the season slam this year, too. Anything at PK or better for wimby should cash baring injury.

A little late, but I'd bet on the Big 3 not winning this coming Wimbledon.

Roger is simply too old now (it's sad to see a/ny great player exceed their use-by date, he can only ruin his legacy but ego must do what ego does), Rafa has a back injury & grass is his "worst" surface (last time he made a final at Wimby was 2011) & finally age is starting to catch up to him as well, and Novak's tank has been seriously emptied to win this just gone FO (two huge matches in a row, both times coming back from behind - 1 set down to Nadal at the French is the equivalent of coming back from 2 down to anyone else, so essentially for me he's won 2 x 0-2 behinders on his own "worst" surface - that is going to seriously drain anyone's emotional tank). Last time he won the French, he didn't even make the 4th round of Wimbledon (the only time he's failed to do so dating back to 2008). I wouldn't sit on the fact that, as insanely fit as he is, physical fitness alone doesn't automatically equate to permanently souped-up emotional energy levels. The question that of course then follows is, who fills the winner's circle if not one of those 3? The Greek and Zverev have both failed to advance past the 4R stage at Wimby thus far in their careers (which is not to say they can't now, but after the Big 3 they're the defaults to consider winning it given Thiem has fallen off a cliff after winning the USO), so I'm calling it now: a dark horse will rise from nowhere to win at the All England club (could we possibly see a Boris Becker-1985 scenario play out for us? Here's hoping, the ATP's future needs it).

Last edited:
Back