Everything French Open

I'd be lying if I didnt have tsitsipas -7.5 too, and martinez deciding to get in the highest % of 1st serves now..... come on tsitsipas!

debated buzarnescu with the spread, but I don't want to fade serena just yet... but will be watching her matches closely all tournament for when to snipe against her

Imagine butterscotch! She's been getting to serenas serve a bit more as match wanes on

this girl is not scared, would be serenas first time losing to some outside of the top 150, ever

going to play rybakina to break hibino every game I think.... starting with Game 4 +102

I'm doing it, +500....atleast win the tiebreaker and the price collapses
toast, thankfully I didn't take the game spread... a 2nd set lose covers it, but then the 3rd set blowout happens and you lose... those are always brutal

day 5

TOTAL o20½-120 (A. KONTAVEIT vrs K. MLADENOVIC)
TOTAL o21-115 (E. ALEXANDROVA vrs B. KREJCIKOVA)
TOTAL o20½-115 (KA. PLISKOVA vrs S. STEPHENS)

I think i'm going to hammer mussetti over nishioka tomorrow... price is CHEAP
Lost today but rybakina ended the match with 3 straight breaks, stopping a bloodbath.

L. Musetti -4.5 Games -125 decent
-7.5 Games +235 smaller
-1.5 Sets -137 decent
-2.5 Sets +190 smaller

I'll take game spreads within Sets or 6-0/1/2's sets, and service breaks

May regret it but I’m taking a shot on linette +5.5. Don’t think Barty will be anywhere close to fit here physically so don’t think it’ll be easy for her

Pist I missed barty fade, started work early* but I have linette 2nd set -1.5 games +190~

Last edited:
Yeah I loved him growing up and I root for him, but he's on the back end of his career so I was shocked when I saw he was ranked 15th...wonder if that's covid ranking spillover, if that makes sense

I'm going to be taking Schwartzman breaks (with musetti) in this early matches...eyeing sakkari to for 6-0/1 set(s)

Yeah I loved him growing up and I root for him, but he's on the back end of his career so I was shocked when I saw he was ranked 15th...wonder if that's covid ranking spillover, if that makes sense

I'm going to be taking Schwartzman breaks (with musetti) in this early matches...eyeing sakkari to for 6-0/1 set(s)
If Sloane holds here after the break might jump on her

Sakkari easy money... her to break has been around the -120 range.... currently 3 for 5 (getting the last 3 in a row, had 3 BPs in one of the other 2)... have her 6-0 +1050 this set.

Musetti Set 3 Game Spread -2.5 +110 - will be playing him to break every service game too

Mussetti has been anywhere from +130-+160~ give or take.... and is 5 for 11 so far, even if all were +130, you'd be profitable.

damn... she lost her serve... guess that gives me 1 more break to bet against paolini

Lost today but rybakina ended the match with 3 straight breaks, stopping a bloodbath.

L. Musetti -4.5 Games -125 decent
-7.5 Games +235 smaller
-1.5 Sets -137 decent
-2.5 Sets +190 smaller

I'll take game spreads within Sets or 6-0/1/2's sets, and service breaks

Musetti Set 3 Game Spread -2.5 +110 - will be playing him to break every service game too

Mussetti has been anywhere from +130-+160~ give or take.... and is 5 for 11 so far, even if all were +130, you'd be profitable.

Just got his first of the set, nishioka 83% first serves in play this 3rd set, and still faced 4 BP's across 2 of 3 servicee games..... obviosuly taking game 8 to break too... let's finish strong

I probably should have waited until set 2 but I played Wang +1000 small....will look at hedge opps. 3rd set if it makes sense

He threatened fed already but is cilic really the guy to do it to fed? His shot making is still fantastic

Back