Euroleague Basketball Week 11

Basketbolists

Digs Euro Chicks
EL record: 22-8, +58.71u, 146.81% payback

*All bets are staked in units based on 10 unit scale.
** Lines are the ones that I have chosen.

I have taken so far couple of plays for this week's action, but I just do not have much time to elaborate on them here.

Pau Orthez - Aris, Aris +5, 5 units

Well, yes Aris do have their starting PG out, but he has been out for last couple of games and they have shown that they are deep enough to perform at top level here no matter what here. Pau Orthez are missing pair of players in their mix that forces more minutes and some fatigue to get to leaders as well.

Cibona - Partizan, over 150.5 points, 5 units

Yes, it is a tough game for both teams here and that might be the main con for this pick, but overall I see more pros. Like Cibona playing fast basketball overall at home and getting in 80s at home on regular basis. Their defense is suspect as well. Matches between these teams have not gone under 150 for quite some time already in Euroleague as well.

Žalgiris - Fenerbahce, Fenerbahce +4, 4 units

Maybe should have played this one more, but the status of key starter Mirsad Turkcan for Tukrish team is forcing me not to go crazy about the play here. Popovic will be still out for Žalgiris and Kalnietis will see limited action only, so their problems at PG continue. Their perimeter defense is awful and you cannot allow free looks for Fenerbahce as they love to attack for beyond the arc.

Third game might be off the board as I could not find it. Will check again later but bet the first 2. BOL

Good Luck Buddy, it's great having a little day time action. Anyone gotta site where I can get updated scores? Thanks

Thanks for posting these! I will throw a little down for some Thursday daytime action, being the true degenerate that I am. Games start early afternoon on the east coast USA!
:smiley_acbe:

Donno if apart from Pinny there is any other US book to place Euroleague wagers on.

Olympiacos - Le Mans, under 158.5, 4.5 units

This Frenchie team is just amazing when it comes to going away from home. Just grindin' it out from start to finish. This season their away average is not even 140 and that already says enough to me to lay some cash there.

Žalgiris - Fenerbahce 70:83 money;
Olympiacos - Le Mans 80:76 money;

Cibona - Partizan looks solid and also one prop that I took in Lithuanian bookie as well looks great, so more or less - perfect day.

Cibona - Partizan 89-72 money;

Well, lost my prop bet on last second shot.
Had Vujcic to score more points than Fernandez. was leading 19-10 with 7 minutes to go and with last attack 20-18 and Rudy Fernandez decided that with +3 for his team he needs to go for three and score it as well :)

With that prop going down so late I had to pay the price there as well as it was my biggest bet of the week. At least stayed in plus there on the week anyway.

Updated Euroleague Record:
25-10, +59.88u, 140.03% payback

So 1.17u plus on the week only which is subpar performance by me, but at least on the posted plays I went pretty OK overall.
+6.67u on posted plays here.

Back