End of Regular Season Discussion Thread...

Can anyone explain to me all the possible scenarios on Thursday? Seems like Portland will have one more game while spurs have a few less. I’m so confused.

So Dallas is now in the 7th seed, can't move or down. Could see them resting on Thursday. Giannis got ejected today, will he be suspended 1 game for the headbutt?

Portland holds the 8 seed, Phoenix, Memphis, Spurs all tied and half a game back of Portland

Portland Remaining: Nets
Memphis Remaining: Bucks
Phoenix Remaining: Mavs
Spurs Remaining: Jizz

In the east 1,2,37,8 are locked 4,5,6 are all playing for seeds but reallly not much is going to change. I would say it's highly likely that current standings will be it for the East

So Dallas is now in the 7th seed, can't move or down. Could see them resting on Thursday. Giannis got ejected today, will he be suspended 1 game for the headbutt?

Portland holds the 8 seed, Phoenix, Memphis, Spurs all tied and half a game back of Portland

Portland Remaining: Nets
Memphis Remaining: Bucks
Phoenix Remaining: Mavs
Spurs Remaining: Jizz

In the east 1,2,37,8 are locked 4,5,6 are all playing for seeds but reallly not much is going to change. I would say it's highly likely that current standings will be it for the East

So what exactly happens 2marro if they all win? I see portland isn’t playing till after all the others so is it possible if others lose the Nets game won’t matter? I’m very confused with all the possible outcomes! lol

no games today with any motivation is there? They all seem practically impossible. Anyone have a angle on this crap?

Pacers/Houston neither have hit this total much. 3 of 6 Houston games but the 1st 2 flew over when they were taking them more seriously. Only one of pacers games and again it was the very 1st game out. Since then none have sniffed 230!

So what exactly happens 2marro if they all win? I see portland isn’t playing till after all the others so is it possible if others lose the Nets game won’t matter? I’m very confused with all the possible outcomes! lol
The one losing is almost certainly out, if Portland and Memphis win they are in, if (any of them) lose, it opens the door for Suns and Spurs respectively.

The one losing is almost certainly out, if Portland and Memphis win they are in, if (any of them) lose, it opens the door for Suns and Spurs respectively.

Right on. So blazers/griz control their own? If one of suns/spurs win then it a must win for Portland? Just trying to figure out If this gonna be a must for blazers or if there scenarios where it won’t matter for them??

I don’t trust griz to win at all. They been losing to bunch of the top teams with nothing to play for, they have a key guy injured as well don’t they?

Utah appears they not interested in playing guys at all so spurs should have cake walk.

Suns could have tougher game but Dallas could rest guys again?

Right on. So blazers/griz control their own? If one of suns/spurs win then it a must win for Portland? Just trying to figure out If this gonna be a must for blazers or if there scenarios where it won’t matter for them??

I don’t trust griz to win at all. They been losing to bunch of the top teams with nothing to play for, they have a key guy injured as well don’t they?

Utah appears they not interested in playing guys at all so spurs should have cake walk.

Suns could have tougher game but Dallas could rest guys again?
Only if all three teams lose before them, then the Blazers are safe, in reality zero chance. Even if two would lose (unlikely as well) they would still need to win to remain 8th and have advantage before play in games.

Only if all three teams lose before them, then the Blazers are safe, in reality zero chance. Even if two would lose (unlikely as well) they would still need to win to remain 8th and have advantage before play in games.

Cool. Plan on closing a open parlay with them but had to make sure it was a must win 1st! Yea, no chance all 3 lose I wouldn’t think. Thanks.

All 76ers good to go except Burks who off the bench concerns me the most.

6ers want out of the bubble badly. Raptors should be able to name the score.

I’m assuming Dallas, milw, and Utah not taking this day seriously and sitting bunch of guys?

I just don’t trust the griz regardless how many bucks sit.

If utah empties their bench the way they did against mavs in second half (bout 4 min left in 3rd) spurs should roll.

Im assuming based off line mavs are not playing the white boys? Maybe better to wait with suns and try to get a live line as they havnt had great 1st quarters! Last few games I bet them before tip and watch them get down double digits while kicking myself for not waiting!! Lol.

Doesnt much matter who plays for nets imo as their startling squad is mostly backups!! That said they been surprisingly good in the bubble! I’m assuming it cause these guys have something to prove while playing a bunch of teams who didn’t care? That is a big line if nets playing there usual guys tho!!

So I just realized spurs don’t play till after griz anx suns. If griz and suns both win will spurs be out?

Anyone know what bucks lineup gonna look like? They gonna empty bench or they gonna play starters for awhile?

Also, not saying base your bet on this but Grizz coach was a Budenholtzer guy for his whole career so his old boss may try to throw him a bone if it’s close later

Think Middleton was GTD

If Middleton sits also I gotta think griz would pull it out. I don’t trust them tho. I much rather they lose cause that sets up my open teaser to take spurs then blazers. If griz win I think then I’ll have to leave a open spot for one the playoff games I suppose. Lol

If Middleton sits also I gotta think griz would pull it out. I don’t trust them tho. I much rather they lose cause that sets up my open teaser to take spurs then blazers. If griz win I think then I’ll have to leave a open spot for one the playoff games I suppose. Lol

I posted all the scenarios in Em’s thread

If the line drops because both these teams win I’ll back Spurs. They’ll want to end season with a win. Jazz no depth and tanking.

Damn see Grizz shot up nearly 20 only to let it fall back. Come on Bud, get those guys out of the game.

If the line drops because both these teams win I’ll back Spurs. They’ll want to end season with a win. Jazz no depth and tanking.

It down to -7, you really think we get full effort? Seems to me it human nature for them to let down if they find out they bounced right before their game, don’t ya think?

Back