End of Regular Season Discussion Thread...

Memphis as dogs is interesting. They one the teams who has real incentive and this a winnable game. Been trying to avoid games without much to play for and fade teams who don’t seem to care (lakers mostly), and play on Portland.

What’s Thunder’s motivation here? Grizzlies season possibly on the line.

Thunder crapped the bed in this spot a week ago vs the Nuggets.

Exactly what I was thinking. Should be happy off the laker win and not much to play for here. JA and co got some teams on their heels!! Of course the problem being Memphis has not looked good which why they in this spot. Pressure to much for the youngsters?

Can’t mess with the pels game. I’d love to fade them at that number but wiz losing to everyone by at least 8.

I love watching Fultz take it to his former team of clowns! They should let him play whole 4th qrtr. He balling! And they said he couldn’t shoot!!

Now time to figure out what teams are still playing for playoff seatings since I'm sure teams like Lakers and Bucks will not play their starters long having already clinched 1st seed and no one even close

Now time to figure out what teams are still playing for playoff seatings since I'm sure teams like Lakers and Bucks will not play their starters long having already clinched 1st seed and no one even close

I expect books to be a lot tighter on lines bc of this and not knowing who is gonna play. I just checked 5dimes and clippers/port is only game up so far

I think things are starting to play out in the bubble and a combination of looking for effort spots and some line reading could yield some wins.

Lakers have been a complete disaster thus far in the bubble. Line today very strong.

No Kawhi today for Paperclips line change
Yeah they were talking on the radio about how Doc Rivers wants to stick it to the Lakers. He wants Portland to get the 8th seed and play the Lakers to try and wear them out in the first round.

Yeah they were talking on the radio about how Doc Rivers wants to stick it to the Lakers. He wants Portland to get the 8th seed and play the Lakers to try and wear them out in the first round.

interesting strategy, I'm hoping Portland does get 8th seed would be a very good series to watch in the first round

If there’s no Sabonis, Warren, or Turner AD will feast. Hopefully Olidipo, who has been struggling, plays and keeps the line honest. Think Lakers make their last legit rehearsal here if James plays.

Pretty poor effort on glass and D in that first half. Hopefully Flippers go ahead and concede 2H but either way, I think Blazers get this one

Back