End of Regular Season Discussion Thread...

Im still trying to figure our how they lost.. and Dame 87% FT shooter shorts both like he some nervous pussy..... hope they miss playoffs now

Glad NBA is back. Hardly have any time to watch it, but so many games in the evening Israeli time, sure helps to follow :)
Overall, I think that NBA did a great job creating good atmosphere and teams look good, despite many players missing the bubble...

Wonder who Lakers end up getting in the first round and wonder how Clippers will look on playoffs, because so far in the bubble, they far from great...

Glad NBA is back. Hardly have any time to watch it, but so many games in the evening Israeli time, sure helps to follow :)
Overall, I think that NBA did a great job creating good atmosphere and teams look good, despite many players missing the bubble...

Wonder who Lakers end up getting in the first round and wonder how Clippers will look on playoffs, because so far in the bubble, they far from great...

neither LA team has been very impressive. Lakers maybe missing Rondo and Bradley while trying to incorporate JR and Waiters and obviously can’t put stock in any game LBJ sits.

clippers had the Lou williams fiasco, but even bigger imo is not having Harrell. He brings so much energy and intensity, along w Bev who has missed games, and he’s really their only legit threat inside unless you consider Zubac, and is lethal in transition and as a rim runner and on the boards. Curious to see if he returns for the playoffs.

none of the contenders have looked great. The bucks have looked beatable, Toronto was probably looking the best then got throttled by Boston.

i think most of these teams just want to get thru these games without injury, don’t care as much about seeding, just want to play guys enough so they aren’t rusty when playoffs begin and then go from there

Man, I feel like if milw/Toronto cared bout this game the under be so easy!! Obviously the problem being bucks havnt shown any desire to play defense.

Isn’t Paul still playing?

I have been watching a lot of Thunder ball and without Schroeder they are lost with the second unit. This is not a 3 point shooting team and I think that’s the equalizer in these types of games.

Isn’t Paul still playing?

I have been watching a lot of Thunder ball and without Schroeder they are lost with the second unit. This is not a 3 point shooting team and I think that’s the equalizer in these types of games.

CP3 is playing

Good. Keeping the line under double digits. Not sure who he is passing to or how long he actually plays.

Good. Keeping the line under double digits. Not sure who he is passing to or how long he actually plays.

Just not sure if I have the stones to lay it here. 8 is a good amount. Maybe Suns/Lakers ML parlay. Pays close to even. Only thing is who knows if Lakers care tonight either

Just not sure if I have the stones to lay it here. 8 is a good amount. Maybe Suns/Lakers ML parlay. Pays close to even. Only thing is who knows if Lakers care tonight either

I started a open parlay with suns ml, then went .25 on the spread. No chance I use the lakers tho, can’t trust them. Not even sure if it effort or just the fact outside bron and AD they are freaking awful?

Is this suns game on tv? I see the mavs/utah gonna be on but couldn’t find suns. Who the hell wants to watch mavs without the 2 white boys?? That game the ultimate “nobody gives a shit game”.

I started a open parlay with suns ml, then went .25 on the spread. No chance I use the lakers tho, can’t trust them. Not even sure if it effort or just the fact outside bron and AD they are freaking awful?
Murray back from injury too right? Probably need to get him going with reps

I’d so love to play that under but bucks don’t seem to have much interest playing defense thus far.
Could see raps seeing some guys like FVV, Kyle, Gasol. Raps d should bring it but this is a meaningless game and I don’t think they care about the regular season sweep if they were to lose to the bucks tonight.

I think Lakers match up really well with Denver and that they want to put together a complete game before the playoffs start. Still no Barton or Harris for Denver. Who knows though. I certainly doubt Lakers will be very popular tonight

Could see raps seeing some guys like FVV, Kyle, Gasol. Raps d should bring it but this is a meaningless game and I don’t think they care about the regular season sweep if they were to lose to the bucks tonight.

Yea that what makes lot of these games so damn tough.

Played that Suns ML/Lakers ML parlay at -114. If Lakers decide to sit guys and not give a shit and get me, so be it.

It’s early. Not counting them out at all. OKC ain’t gonna keep shooting like that. Plus, Ayton will help

Back