EliteXC, May 31 on CBS

Robbie Lawler vs. Scott Smith ruled a no-contest (Smith unable to continue due to eye poke) -- Round 3, 3:26.

[Note: In the event of an accidental injury, championship bouts must go three rounds before a winner can be determined from the judges' scorecards. Therefore, the fight is ruled a no-contest.]

What a great bet, I hope this goes one more round, keep on winning + money need one more round to hit +700 guys! already hit +200

kimbo needs to stay on his feet if he wants to win.... wont win on the ground at all.....

WOW Kimbo could not beat anyone if he cant take this softie, he got punched in the stomach and a donut came flying out of thompsons mouth

wow i cant believe they didnt stop this .... kimbo isnt even defending himself at all.... wow almost a minute there and kimbo just got beat on and no stop

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Cannot belive it i am winning big, one more round here can it go to end of round 4 for me?

LIke that was not planeed there, what did they put in his ear?????????? It exploded like it was planned something in wrestling

Back