EliteXC, May 31 on CBS

yah but past 1:30 is not too long, cause he will want to show everyone he can fight and will sit back i think for a few mins and try to be patient and not a brawler

yah but past 1:30 is not too long, cause he will want to show everyone he can fight and will sit back i think for a few mins and try to be patient and not a brawler

Completely disagree. I get your point Sammy and hope it comes in for you, but they've got to make Kimbo look like the baddest MF'er out there so he can get a huge payday with someone from UFC. The only way he does that is if he destroys everyone in his path. Just like early Tyson fights. Kimbo doesn't have that long to fight because of his age.

I parlayed Kimbo with Carano and Villasenor!!!

2 for 2 so far. Kimbo I'm the most confident about, no way he losses this.

Should be a good bet!

I locked several parlays but they were cancelled... horrible book (SIA).

Good luck

I didnt take anything BJORKS i am happy wiht the Vellasionioa win and hoping the wings can win for me and i am happy with 2-0 today bro

Yeah Bhorks i heard this guy is shit Kimbo is fighting, but he has a punchers chance, but gets knocked out all the time

Kimbo should finish this guy pretty damn quick-- Oh sorry wrong fight this guy is not fighting KIMBO he is fighting LAWLER< I was like damn Bjorks you were right they picked a 180 pound wimp to fight Kimbo this is a lock

Funny, about 1/2 the books in Vegas had the Elite XC matches on their boards. They all took them off with 2 fights to go...

Everyone is pounding Kimbo

SMith guy has hands of steel apparently, but Lawler has a jaw of iron--

It will come down to who gets tired-- I dont know who won that round, maybe smith but I am not sure

lot of people are pissed about this..... elitexc officials and higher up they said were in the ring complaining.....

wow nice guy giving them their win bonuses though.... stand up move there! :shake:

Was that finger jabbing intentional? I mean, why would you go at his face with hand and fingers spread out? Look at the slow motion.

This league jsut needs better named fighers, they can put UFC out of business in a month--

Imagine what they would pay for GSP, Anderson Silva, or Penn or any fighers, RIch Frankling, they could pay at least triple from what EL CHEAPO Dana WHITE is paying

Back