ECF's Discussion: Celtics vs Heat

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Interesting matchup. Cs really showed some heart this series. Leaning Cs in a close 7 game series?
Haven’t seen series price but guessing maybe Celts -120?

Gimme Jimmy Buckets and the Heat at plus money. That’s a gift.

just thinking the same thing, i cant believe they only laying -1,5 at home either. it a mortal lock they win at least one of the 1st 2 in miami, prob be my biggest 2 game chase of the playoffs even tho i dont expect to have to chase as i think they win gm1. i know one thing, they not gonna pack the paint and leave boston wide open for 3s all series like bucks did. at best i think this a pick'em and they giving heat +150? can prob grab them now then get some boston at plus later in series if ya wanted.

Heart u mentioned..u cant teach that?... superbowl champs 12-0 our senior yr football..#1 in the state..why? we had dedication and hardwork in the offseason...we lifted three days a week 6am ..mon wed and fridays..i notice alot of similarities with celts team with the foundation, teamwork, and family. These guys are lifting weights 24-7...tatums chest is only getting bigger...hence why he dunks on everyone....like.shaq said can jimmy butler drop 40 and play d all game? We got playoff Al they got playoff jimmy?

Heart u mentioned..u cant teach that?... superbowl champs 12-0 our senior yr football..#1 in the state..why? we had dedication and hardwork in the offseason...we lifted three days a week 6am ..mon wed and fridays..i notice alot of similarities with celts team with the foundation, teamwork, and family. These guys are lifting weights 24-7...tatums chest is only getting bigger...hence why he dunks on everyone....like.shaq said can jimmy butler drop 40 and play d all game? We got playoff Al they got playoff jimmy?

you really think heat have any less heart tho? or teamwork and dedication? i dont.

i know everyone up the celtics ass but you put middleton in that series and they fishing. they still live and die by the 3 way too much for my taste, heat not gonna leave them wide open to shoot them all series like Budenhozer did..

I hope jimmy drinks a shit ton of coffee and proves me wrong...is jimmy buckets gunna take them to the promise land? I know heat fans that were hoping the bucks won...

Celtics td garden...homecooking...no doubt...but the fans show up in boston we fucking bleed green...loudest crowd in nba hands down

Bucks team with no middelton i know...but down 3-2 to giannis...?

nobody on bucks could make a freaking shot in gm 7,, allowed them to totally pack the paint on freak.. Allen was scared to death the entire series, pretty sure it a different outcome with middleton, probably shouldnt have even went 7 without him but boston lives and dies behind the arc which handed milw a few games when they went cold. there no way coach spo is gonna let them sit out there and take shooting practice all series.

Sprinkle in defensive player of year, playoff Al and healthy Rob Williams...payton prichard and grant williams start hitting shots...miami is in trouble...kyle lawry is a bumb..hero is good? Duncan status...im not overly concerned on Bam..Cs in 6...

its cute you think they gonna continue hitting shots when they wont be wide open. they only did it half the games against a team who encourages you to take them, we see what they shoot like against a team who defends the 3 point line.

Ok " cute" when Tatum takes it too the rack...ball movement and moving to get open...adjustments get made ..good coaching....

the bucks leave guys open cause they want you to shoot 3s. almost worked till boston got hot last 2. half the time they had 2 guys on the court who dont even venture out that far on d.. heat dont exactly subscribe to that theory. we see, i dont really care who wins, ill happily take the free money on heat being so cheap at home, there no chance they dont win 1 of 1st 2.

it wasnt great game planning and ball movement that left horford open the entire series, or the other guys, it was how bucks play d and the personnel they had on the court.. they needed boston to shoot 3s so they had a chance to run on misses, their half court offense without middleton was ass, they deliberately packed the lane and let boston shoot. im sure this be a long series, i dunno who gonna win honestly but i think boston is over priced, i am confident they wont be getting anywhere close to the amount of open looks they got last series.

This is the fifth time that Miami and Boston will meet in the postseason, and the third time in the Conference Finals. Previously, Boston won a first round series, 4-1, in 2010, Miami won a Second Round series, 4-1, in 2011, Miami won the 2012 Conference Finals in seven games and in 2020 Miami won another Conference

• In three games against Boston, Miami posted an Offensive Rating of 96.8 and Defensive Rating of 108.6.
  • Miami led the league in allowing their opponents to take 41.9 percent of their shots from three. Playing against Milwaukee, which allowed the second-highest percentage of opponent attempts from deep, Boston attempted threes at a rate that would have ranked No. 4 in the regular season.
  • The HEAT were the No. 1 three-point shooting team in the league at 37.9 percent, while the Celtics were No. 14 at 35.6.

Lol local radio was just saying Tatum has surpassed Durant

Oh boy

while I’m sure that comes from patriots territory if Tatum wins a ring this year it not a totally outrageous claim, he has to win it 1st! I would have far more respect for Tatum’s championship than the ones KD has. I guess we can’t take them away from KD but I can at least call them what they were, EASY! Assuming KD never wins away from GS his career will be overrated.

while I’m sure that comes from patriots territory if Tatum wins a ring this year it not a totally outrageous claim, he has to win it 1st! I would have far more respect for Tatum’s championship than the ones KD has. I guess we can’t take them away from KD but I can at least call them what they were, EASY! Assuming KD never wins away from GS his career will be overrated.
I’m still surprised those OKC teams didn’t win one. Talk about being loaded, holy crap

Not a hoops guy but I do follow common sense. Seeing Heat this AM at +155 for series, yet they are -1.5 flat or -125 ML for game 1. How do these lines make sense? If the linesmakers are setting home team -1.5 game 1, would they not make Heat the slight fave for each home game if they were to set future game lines right now? One of these lines seems fishy to me.

NBA gives us Zarba and Brothers. 14-23 ATS home favs 0-4.5 point. Both road-leaning refs.

Feel like Kane will be back in the Garden for G3.

C's have beat 2 championship teams.

Meat? Play in Hawks and 76ers with a beat up Embid
C’s swept Nets but every game was close and got taken to a Game 7 by Bucks with no Middleton

Heat beat the Hawks and 76ers in convincing fashion (doing what they’re supposed to do). Lead playoff teams in net point differential. Only looked shitty when playing hobbled Lowry.

Heat homecourt. Heat better, more experienced coach (Spo 5-0 in ECF). Heat deeper. Heat underperformed shooting wise in the playoffs so far while Celtics overpeformed. Bucks didn’t have good or many options to guard Tatum, Miami does. Jimmy can match Tatum.

All transparency I am a Heat fan lol. Let’s go Heat!!!!

C's have beat 2 championship teams.

Meat? Play in Hawks and 76ers with a beat up Embid

I know you didn’t just call nets a championship team? Lol. You know damn well heat would have waxed those losers just the same. C’s dont beat bucks if Middleton plays. Unfortunately I’m not real high on the heat, not sure they gonna be able to score much? I think they will hold Boston scoring down also but end of day I think c’s prob do win the series. Bam gonna have to play big for heat to win.

Back