ECF's: Heat vs Celtics Discussion

Nuggets having 20 mins of bench - will probably catch up to them. Still think C’s are on watch tonight though. Not sure how to bet or hedge or ride the game tonight with C’s +230.

Nuggets having 20 mins of bench - will probably catch up to them. Still think C’s are on watch tonight though. Not sure how to bet or hedge or ride the game tonight with C’s +230.
It's amazing how the public opinion has turned although I still see Miami + points as the heavy favorite. This time though it's moved from 8.5 at open down to 7 so that makes a bunch of sense. Great game to bet on props, both teams are in easy to fade spots. Should be a shitfest.

It's amazing how the public opinion has turned although I still see Miami + points as the heavy favorite. This time though it's moved from 8.5 at open down to 7 so that makes a bunch of sense. Great game to bet on props, both teams are in easy to fade spots. Should be a shitfest.

Yeah 8.5 was sort of a crazy release/ Pretty strong release but 6.5 would have gotten Heat action, too.

Yeah 8.5 was sort of a crazy release/ Pretty strong release but 6.5 would have gotten Heat action, too.
What's crazy is people I know in real life are all in on the Celtics, I don't know of anyone backing the Heat

I won't be either, just gotta find the right props. Doubt either team sniffs 100 points though.

Agreed. Caleb Martin been hovering around 13.5 and now his total is 15.5 Debating on which way to go here, he’s been pretty solid. Any thoughts/feel there KJ? With Jimmy normally around 30.5 and now he’s at 28.5, makes me feel that they have confidence in Martin being a bigger part of the offense but prob over thinking lol

Agreed. Caleb Martin been hovering around 13.5 and now his total is 15.5 Debating on which way to go here, he’s been pretty solid. Any thoughts/feel there KJ? With Jimmy normally around 30.5 and now he’s at 28.5, makes me feel that they have confidence in Martin being a bigger part of the offense but prob over thinking lol
Will weigh Caleb's points and rebounds props. He doesn't get assists so the PAR should be tossed unless they throw out a better number than just PR like Draftkings did last week. I got him o17.5 PAR while PR was 18.5 at the same price lol one of the games.

To expand Mike I play him as good for 4-5 rebounds so if that is a difference between the points prop and the points/boards prop I do take that into account. Haven't even looked at tonight yet.

I've never seen a person in a heat jersey

Losers in Celtics jerseys usually get kicked out of bars for conduct unbecoming

Don’t overthink this one - play the under. BetCrimes’ thread year after year, especially for games 6 and 7 is impossible to ignore.

Line is at 204. There hasn’t been a game in this series to hit that low yet. Don’t fight Vegas.

Brogdon -10. Awful shots. Looks hurt. Why is he coming in mid first?

This team should be playing Hauser 35 mins a game

Back