EC Finals: Game Two Discussion and Analysis

it is the stinky deuce girl bro...bitch uses incense after every time she shits and her shits still overpower the incense.

just saw nick collision for the #9 pick. looks appealing. krik with his ol college roommate.

Anyways, I'm beginning to like your assessment that Rasheed is the MVP. THis guy is unbelivable...has been all year.

GImme Sheed anyday.

I'm seeing Detroit on various mock draft sites with Hawes, Crittenden, Law, and some European guy.

I'm seeing Detroit on various mock draft sites with Hawes, Crittenden, Law, and some European guy.

yeah..I was just looking at some 2nite

(btw.check mod forum..lol;))

Sheed is so unreal...its sick..the little things...what a defensive prescence

he avg 9.6 and 8.1 last year. on a better team with a pg he knows he would do better you have to think. plus in a bigger market there will be more pressure on him to perform.

anyway in hell chicago can land amare? some word of that but it seems like a long shot.

he avg 9.6 and 8.1 last year. on a better team with a pg he knows he would do better you have to think. plus in a bigger market there will be more pressure on him to perform.

so why aren't Franchise and Marbury playing better in the ultimate market

btw..rumors are franchise back to HOU

kg will you fucking come home to chicago already and part ways with that loser st of minnesota already.

blockbuster trade rumor ...

suns get kg
bulls - amare
wolves get nocioni and this years first round

minny gets rid of contract and can rebuild since their current team is going nowhere. also, get noch and 1st rounder so they can start the rebuilding phase

suns get kg since amare is said to be unhappy in phnx

bulls get amare

bulls starting 5

kirk
lil ben
deng
amare
big ben

=

finals

minny may want kirk, too, in that deal. so put duhon at the pg in that scenario.

j kidd if kirk is gone?

j kidd
lil ben
deng
amare
big ben

=

me drooling

Back