EC Finals: Game Two Discussion and Analysis

Nice chase on that Pistons 2H. I had that big again. Game's 1 and 2 have been profitable. Gonna take Pistons in game 3 and then in game 4 double bet if it loses.

Nice 2h call BAR. Almost squeaked in the game spread but I'm not complaining. Never seen a team play so bad the 1st two games yet win. Clev psyche has got to be low.

whats the line for game 3, can detroit win there? will clev, have anything left in the tank, emotionally after these 2 games, does detroit, try to run on them in the 1st game in cleveland, they wont expect it. I would.

man..this series has a nice lil pattern to it
2 for 2

cavs out first..det rolls late

like it when a plan comes together:dance3:

Gutcheck game.

I expected a much tighter game officating..that was a lot of why I played the over. They let BOTH teams be physical with each other...big time.

The key plays:

The Rasheed fallaway. Anderson was holding his jersey then sheed pushed away and Anderson "over" flopped..or he may have got a call. great shot by Sheed..degre of difficulty was amazing

The last sequence. Cleveland wasted way too much time. Def no foul on Hamilton. Bron wasn't square and he intiated the little contact there was. Detroit dodged bullet though with the offensive rebounds there.

Mike Brown with two crucial errors. That technical. One second is one second. Ask the Denver Nuggets when they played here earlier this season. Of course waiting so long on the final play....

hasn't it been summed up enough...

Lebron cannot do much of anything against the DET defense when he allows them to set up. So what does CLE do late..allows DET to set up.

Game.Set.Match

Post game interview:

Brown was asked what the reason was for Clev's inability to perform in both 2H's.

His answer (in a depressed tone): "Detroit is a really good team."

Cavs confidence is shot after this game. Detroit takes AT LEAST 1 in Clev.

beLIE...

I gotta a shitload of thoughts both ways for CLE....in a bit...

DET has been better on road than at home all year....CLE is one tough gym though

Nice hit in the 2nd Half buddy. Congrats. :cheers:

The games in Cleveland are gonna be interesting.

I did think Bron was fouled at the end but bitchtits did such a bad job of coaching it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Cavs have no clutch players and that is affecting them in this series so far, and yes, that does inlcude Lebron Stern.

I did think Bron was fouled at the end but bitchtits did such a bad job of coaching it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Cavs have no clutch players and that is affecting them in this series so far, and yes, that does inlcude Lebron Stern.

I can't see how that is called with the way the game was called...especially the 4th quarter. Gibson takes Chauncey's head off...Rip gets raped...James gets hit on hand...etc...

there was contact..but James intiated it and he was throwing up a garbage shot...it had no effect.

I am SHOCKED THOUGH...lol..that David James didn't get that call..wouldn't have mattered....he woulda missed at least one...

He didn't start getting the sugar from the refs till 2nd half of game 3 last year..plenty of time

Your right bro, the officiating was consistent at least and there was a lot of contact on both ends of the floor. A lot of non-calls both ways.

Maxiell was huge too!!!

Your right, plenty of time..I have a series bet on the cavs but you know damn well I could give a fuck if that loses.

Hunt.....I think the series still goes deep..but then again DET gets so focused on road...

its a war each game..

I just wish these LeBron fans realize that in 6 meetings this year...this is the 5th time he has perfomed like this...

Thats a trend

Your right BAR...the Lebron Rules eh?

What about Flip? he has done a helluva job these playoffs with the bench imo. He has really grown on me this year and seems to be much more comfortable and more take charge than he was last year.....so far lol.

if u guys resign webber that will be as bad a move as drafting darko over melo, bosh, wade and even kaman.

good comparison..I like the way he runs the floor and gets the crowd into it. They need that energy.

Brewer don't cry when Detroit trades the 15th and 27th pick in the draft to your CHicago BUlls and get the player of your dreams Yi to replace Webber lol.

if u guys resign webber that will be as bad a move as drafting darko over melo, bosh, wade and even kaman.

Brewer...its about the Rings baby.

Its the old story..DET drafts Melo like they should have we never get Rasheed...

and we are at the same spot your Cavs and Bulls are....RINGLESS.

A championship is worth more than having Melo:4_12_13:

I'll say it again...

DET outscored CLE by a good 10-15 points tonight when Chris was on the floor

you can have chris duhon and ben wallace too LIE. ill include a watch with them so they can show up to R2 of the playoffs on time.

you can have chris duhon and ben wallace too LIE. ill include a watch with them so they can show up to R2 of the playoffs on time.

LOL-

you one-upped Ben tho

You left Game 3 of R2 of the playoffs down 7 with 5 minutes left:pillow:

i do it. i can play kirk at the off guard, hes better off the ball. and miller at pt.

It makes no sense for Seattle. Seattle is gonna lose Lewis. So they can just get Durant to replace him. Hinrich isn't a huge upgrade from Ridnour IMO.

lol, you guys remind me of those guys that sit around the table on ESPN classic and bullshit about great fights with cigars in their mouths.

im not a big fan off midget sgs. gordon is 6'2 at best. ive been down courtside and im at least a good two inches taller than him.

Miller will give you a team leader and floor general. Dalembert and Wallace will be the best defensive big man tandem in the league. You can play Thabo more next year, too.

i doubt paxson moves anyone tho. he likes his core a lot. i just cant see a title being won with a starting backcourt of 6'3 6'1 1/2.

the only player i see us drafting is brewer and/or getting zach. both players fit the mold we look for in a player.

i still say we are EC finals or less next year. i think noch is done. his foot is real bad from what im hearing.

Back