EC Finals: Game Two Discussion and Analysis

ya his stock is hot right now. we would get the most out of him now. i dont see him getting much better or worse.

i need tyrus to grow an inch, add 15 lbs, stay out of foul troube, develop a 12 footer and a doulbe drop this summer and ill be cumming in my pants this november.

i still say we are EC finals or less next year. i think noch is done. his foot is real bad from what im hearing.

he'll be fine. Plantar Fasciaitis is a bitch of an injury. Whole seasons can be lost. The off-season should clear it up. He should sat out the playoffs in all honesty

duncan had it last year and he looked awful with it. this year hes back to timmy.

i dunno tho.

couple draft boards im seeing have yi availabe at #9. i like the chinese kg a lot.

that would be a huge mistake. he is the best true SF in east

Only swingmen in east i take over him are wade, james.

I would take him over carter, RJ, pierce

This roster won't win a championship. The 3 position on this team is stocked with about 4 solid starters. This team still needs a scoring big man, and a floor general PG.

LIE has it correct. im not suprised one bit he does really. i like a taller sg too but i cant abandon the enitre core.

what i would like to see

andre miller
kirk
deng
randolph
wallace

tyrus
sofa
dalembert

somewhere in this mess of FA and or trades i need to find a 6'5 sg.

im working some magic on the xbox making this happen now.

best pgs in the east

kidd
GA
chauncey
miller
knight
the so called pg known as captain kirk

LIE constuct my 07/08 bulls team you would like to see.

here you go...

the same starting PG,SG,SF

Tyrus at the 4..

Ben in a 25-30 minute role...

get Al horford in draft..

somehow get a crafty veteran who can score inside...

then just wait for bens contract to run out..:36_11_6:

here you go...

the same starting PG,SG,SF

Tyrus at the 4..

Ben in a 25-30 minute role...

get Al horford in draft..

somehow get a crafty veteran who can score inside...

then just wait for bens contract to run out..:36_11_6:

how do we get horford at 9? and win a ring with a hs size backcourt?

I'm not totally sure exactly what Chicago should do. They have too many players who can play similar positions.

Something tells me Spencer Hawes will be their draft selection.

too many 3/4 people is a problem i see too.

low post 4 like Elton Brand.

true pg.

i can live with lil ben if i get physical pg like kidd or miller.

no shit. i loved him too. why im pleased to see we are pushing for randolph. hes better than EB imo.

The Bulls need a scoring 7ft'er. It sucks the Bucks didn't get some luck and land the #1 pick, or else Bogut would have been available.

I'd love Varyejo on my team...hate the fucker but godd amn does he seem to get every board.

last time i checked it wasnt 1987 but 2007. game has changed a tiny bit. players are a smidget larger.

i need to go watch some vid of the 7 foot kid from wash and form an opinion of him.

last time i checked it wasnt 1987 but 2007. game has changed a tiny bit. players are a smidget larger.

not really....

may have some more freaks of nature...but not much else has changed

you had Robinson, Ewing, Malone, Laimbeer, Cartwright, Olajuwon, Jabbar, Sikma, Gminski, Daugherty, Eaton, Tarpley as true 7 footers who could play...

the SF's were 6'8 and shooting guards 6'3-6'7 just like now

No difference at all.

Chauncey is 6'3" and is a premier defender. Its about heart and will...not size

The two toughest players I have ever seen in nba pound for pound were both 6'1"(Iverson and Isiah)

Whatever happens, I think this year's draft is really good. And I think picks #3-#15 or so is a total toss up. Picking at 3 or 10 isn't a huge difference in my mind. Unless certain players stock rises after significantly after camps.

I'm outta here.

- BeLIEve

Very skilled offensively. Needs to get bigger and defend better. Can't play this year, but should be able to contribute in 2yrs.:wacka wacka:

fuck dat. time is now. the east is weak. det has a lot of decisions to make as far as who to sign.

Detroit

6'1 and 6'3

(both generous estimates)

Just happens to be the best backcourt of all-time too.

fuck dat. time is now. the east is weak. det has a lot of decisions to make as far as who to sign.

Det is set. As long as Billups resigns..which he most likely will.

Picks 15 and 27.

Excellent talent with Amir, Max and Delfino.

Prolly sign Dice over Webb.

two young points overseas.

sheed.prince.rip locked up.

Best GM in league

:wacka wacka:

haha just walked by my roomate's room and I heard his girl almost crying and he was like "It won't hurt once I get it in, let's just do it"

LMAO.

i need to go watch some vid of the 7 foot kid from wash and form an opinion of him.
I really like Hawes...He is very talented with a great touch around the basket and the ability to finish with either hand...Still has to work on the "D" a little though

Back