Eastern Conference Finals discussion thread

Why does it serve Cavs better?

Just look at LeBron going to the basket time after time. No Horford to protect the rim. It's either a lay up/ dunk from LeBron, or double team and a kick out by James.

Just look at LeBron going to the basket time after time. No Horford to protect the rim. It's either a lay up/ dunk from LeBron, or double team and a kick out by James.

James can go to basket whenever he wants, had nothing to do with horford being there or not, Cavs can't cover the hawks small lineup...

Hawks can feel pretty good right now. Cleveland own them in third quarter. 7 points win in Game 1, 13 points in Game 2. Here, without Horford, they lost the quarter by 6 only and trail only by 5 points.
The game within their reach. Really can't believe they will win it, but still...

It's tough betting a game you know you have to get lucky to cash a bet. I say it with love your crazy betting the Hawks in game 3 or 4. Do wish u luck and i hope someone says i told u so to me.your really getting to see how great Batman is with no Robin or Alfred. Come on Lbj let the boys cash a ticket:prayer

James can go to basket whenever he wants, had nothing to do with horford being there or not, Cavs can't cover the hawks small lineup...
4 from 23 behind the arc for the Hawks - Cleveland don't need to cover them - they do it all by themselves.
Yeah... they don't miss Korver at all...

lebron should just take over the game and start scoring points through drives instead of kicking out passes like that.

LeBron against Bazemore one on one on fast break and he kicks it out to Delli?! Why?!

Hawks being in the penalty is what's keeping them in the game.
Any time that LeBron feels like it, he just gets a dunk or a lay up. Yes, refs maybe a bit trigger happy, but since the last time out, one dunk by LeBron. All others are either three point shots or long two point shots, instead of attacking the paint.

Blatt said it - "attack them" - instead - another three pointer by Shumpert.
If Hawks somehow (I can't believe it) win it - Cleveland can regret losing this one...

LeBron and Milsap play Centers. I think it's the smallest small ball I have seen this season...

How's that small ball benefiting Cavs now??
Of course it does. The fact that Cavs played it dumb and didn't take the ball to the rim and the fact that Thompson got in to foul trouble, doesn't mean that it was bad for Cleveland.
NOW was the right time to play isolations on LeBron and let him take it to the rim, like he did in Game 1, but now he decided not to do that...

Y'all blind if you don't think the refs have played a part in this 4th quarter revival by the Hawks.

Not blaming, just pointing out.

Win or lose small ball benefitted hawks...

Poor coaching by blatt not making his team go inside ..

Of course it does. The fact that Cavs played it dumb and didn't take the ball to the rim and the fact that Thompson got in to foul trouble, doesn't mean that it was bad for Cleveland.
NOW was the right time to play isolations on LeBron and let him take it to the rim, like he did in Game 1, but now he decided not to do that...

Hmmm
earlier you said it benefits the Cavs ???

I'm still saying it. Cavs didn't capitalize on that, but it was much much better for them imho and I didn't mean without Thompson. I meant it was good for them that Hawks were forced in to small line up.

Didn't Teague learn nothing from Pierce???
He started the play second or two too late.

I'm still saying it. Cavs didn't capitalize on that, but it was much much better for them imho and I didn't mean without Thompson. I meant it was good for them that Hawks were forced in to small line up.

Bad coaching

Could of dribbled the clock down to 4 seconds up 1. But mike scott decides to do exactly what cleveland wanted
..force a shot. Cleveland would of had to foul or take the ball with 4 seconds left down 1. Dumb

Back