****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

so has Aaron Craft begun the interview process at Enterprise Rental Car yet? I didn't see him at the NYC location near JFK when I stopped in last week...

so has Aaron Craft begun the interview process at Enterprise Rental Car yet? I didn't see him at the NYC location near JFK when I stopped in last week...

Goodman is still in shock that Wiggins got drafted before Craft.

how are the wolves going to blow this pick? I've seen just about everything so who the hell knows what they will do.

Tanking in the NBA seems fruitless. Each year, there are maybe a couple sure things in the draft. Even if it were on the up and up, you're not guaranteed the first pick. And they always fix it for Cleveland anyway.

Tanking in the NBA seems fruitless. Each year, there are maybe a couple sure things in the draft. Even if it were on the up and up, you're not guaranteed the first pick. And they always fix it for Cleveland anyway.

I agree, I don't get the tanking thing in the NBA , unless there is a Lebron type player

Ugh not watching now, right before Sun's pick

Red one of my faves, insane vertcal

Not sure what to think about celebrities in tequila commercials. Or tequila commercials.

Can someone explain why the sixers draft Payton at 10 and trade him straight up for the 12th pick. Why not just take Saric at ten if that is your guy. It's not like they got a pick back. The trade was straight up

Can someone explain why the sixers draft Payton at 10 and trade him straight up for the 12th pick. Why not just take Saric at ten if that is your guy. It's not like they got a pick back. The trade was straight up

$$ or they thought the Nuggets were taking Payton so the Magic moved up.

they got a 1st back with it in 2017, knew Saric wouldn't go 11 to Denver

Back