****Draft lottery, trade rumors, Kevin Love- Draft In game******

Can someone explain why the sixers draft Payton at 10 and trade him straight up for the 12th pick. Why not just take Saric at ten if that is your guy. It's not like they got a pick back. The trade was straight up

I believe future picks exchanged

Can someone explain why the sixers draft Payton at 10 and trade him straight up for the 12th pick. Why not just take Saric at ten if that is your guy. It's not like they got a pick back. The trade was straight up

slight savings in yearly salary, about 200K a year.

Still greatest NBA Draft Photo

BrGAHSUCQAArNk1.jpg:large

So, in the down time, here in a relaxed forum ... We can beat Belgium, right? That group of death was nerve wracking .

So, in the down time, here in a relaxed forum ... We can beat Belgium, right? That group of death was nerve wracking .

We can, they have a better level of talent but didn't look very good in group play. just worried about the USA's ability to score on them...probably be a real nerve wracking match.

I had a buddy with that when they used to have to punch into your chest and create a permanent dent. (We'd sip beer out of it as a bar trick.). Real deal malady, good move NBA.

We can, they have a better level of talent but didn't look very good in group play. just worried about the USA's ability to score on them...probably be a real nerve wracking match.

Only thing that worries me is that Lalas was like I wouldn't even be worried about Belgium if I were the usmnt

I didn't have a problem with anyone last night. I could see Paola getting annoying though

I think I just decided B. Simons is a skinny, uncomfortable, old Jonah Hill. Been trying to pinpoint it for like six months.

Back