DFS/Props Week 15 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Monday night was bad, injuries were crazy, and I was knocked out of 1 of my 7 yearlong leagues, having Kyler/Hollywood down 7.62, and somehow losing. Anyways, it was a good Sunday, and we have some great slates coming up, with our 2nd 3 gamer of the year on Sat (similar to thanksgiving).

Thurs Night/Showdown Slate

SFO/SEA

49ers have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Seahawks have a bad P/RB matchup.
CMC has a great ALY push.
Geno has a bad ASR matchup, Walker? has a bad ALY push.
Pace of play is 11th overall.

- Injuries - SFO - On D, CB Womack (30%) is out for 3rd week, DTs Givens(48%)/Ridgeway(39%) are out for 2nd week. DE Armstead (59%)/DT Hyder (37%) are Q. On O, RB CMC is Q, QB Purdy is Q, WR Samuel is out.
- SEA - S Jones (52%) is out for 3rd week. Notable S Neal (83%)/DE Irvin (63%) are Q, On O, RB Dallas is Q.

- CMC is the most expensive player, but its hard not to just lock him in as the captain. he played just 1 minute into the second half of the game last week and finished with a 17 opportunity game, 2 catches, 154 total yards (and 2 TDs).... since mitchells injury (and probably his extra time to learn the offense), he's hitting over 80% of snaps, and is easily good for 22+ opportunities, where atleast 1/4 of them can be targets, nobody has his floor/ceiling combo. Oh and he has a great ALY push. In the 2 games with Purdy, Deebo had a 24% target share, and 8 carries (another boost to CMC), and that was in just 5.5~ quarters. Those target shares should be dispersed throughout. Aiyuk should be the first to be mentioned, he most definitely will have 90%+ snap count, was #2 in target share (20%), and has the best aDOT/r among the WRs, but he doesn't come as cheap, a chunk of people will pivot here, there's a real scenario they either get to a big lead, and he gets phased out, and/or purdy doesn't start, so be careful. Jennings/McCloud will be the snap count beneficiaries, and would be the 2 salary saver options I'd go too (sorry Danny Gray). Idk what to do with Kittle, he plays almost every snap, but he's utilized more as a blocker, his aDOT/r is just 5.3 with Purdy, and I personally think this plays out more like last week (lopsided) than a close game... having said that it is in division/short week, and there are scenarios where he succeeds.. it's definitely a plus now that deebo is out, and SEA is pretty poor against TEs, so I'll keep him in my player pool, and I do like him more than Aiyuk.

I was expecting Walker to be a bit more expensive than he was, and to say to completely fade him. Not only is he returning from an ankle injury kind of quickly, but he's running into a great run D, and should be playing with a negative script. Now having said that, I feel like that will cause his ownership to lower even more than it should be, but he did get in a full practice, SEA has shown they like workhorses (see Homers 91% snap count game last week, as well as multiple Walker instances of 20+ opportunities), and he's also shown he can be a PPR back too (Weeks 9-10 he had 12 total targets), I actually don't hate him as much as I thought I would this week. I need to just copy and paste this, but Metcalf/Lockett are both 90%+ snap guys, both have similar aDOT/rs at 9.3/9.2, but the target share % is slightly different, at 26.3%/23.7% (equals about 1 extra target for metcalf), but the biggest gap is the RZ tgts, where it's 22/8, and its why if I can't afford both (probably not), I'm going Metcalf over lockett 80% of the time (and he's 200 cheaper too...) I see a game script similar to week 10 and last week for SEA, and in those games, Goodwin got to 79/76% of snaps, and had a combined aDOT/r of 15.6 in the games, I think he can be considered but I did wish he was a bit cheaper. SEA plays 3 TEs every week they can. Fant/Dissly, than Parkinson, on the season they make up 24%~ of the target share, but none is over 11%, and combined they are averaging just 1 RZ target/g, If i had to go here, I'd perfer Dissly to Fant because of price, with a long shot in parkinson.

Last edited:
Saturday Slate

IND/MIN

Colts have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Vikes have a meh P/RB matchup.
Ryan has a meh ASR matchup, Taylor has a meh ALY push.
Cook has a meh ALY push.
Colts TTR is 3rd in the SS (Sat. Slate).
Vikes TTR is 1st in the SS.
Pace of play is 2nd overall, 1st in the SS. OURank is 1st in the SS.

- Injuries - IND - On D, S Facyson (42%) is D, CB Moore (99%) is out for 2nd week.
- MIN - On D, DE Bullard (39%)/CB Evans (39%) are out for 2nd week, CB Booth (71%) out for 4th week. 4 notable Q players, DT Phillips (63%), LBs Jones (26%)/Hunter(80%), CB Dantzler (82%). On OL, T Brandel is out.

- Since Wk 10 (Saturdays introduction as HC), Taylor has averaged 86% of snaps, and almost 25 opportunities (14% of which are targets), he's in a tough matchup on paper, but the game has a great pace (for the week too), and is being played in a dome, Taylor should remain in the player pool as he has a big ceiling, no other back for IND should even be considered. Since Ryans return, Pittman has been practically an every down player, and leads the team in targets, averaging about 8/g (24.8%), and is up against pass funnel Minny, although his aDOT is poor at 6.6, he has a safe floor with upside. Again this is since Ryans return, but for me, I can't pay up for campbell when pierce is cheaper, has a much better aDOT/r (13.3 to 6.7), and is averaging just .75 targets/g less than Campbell. Pierce 9(or 10) out of 10 times for me. When healthy, Indy plays 3 TEs, well they're all healthy. Most recently, Granson was the snap, target (and rz target) leader, woods was the aDOT/r leader, we know they'll be super low owned, and if you really want to take a stab, I'd probably keep it to Granson/Woods (sorry Cox), but I won't fault you either way.

Cook is the 3rd of the 3 expensive backs on the slate. In his last 8 weeks, he's had 4 games under 20 opportunities, which we don't want to pay to see. But I feel like the industry doesn't see him as a sexy play on most weeks, and he's quietly been playing about 85% of snaps since week 6, he's had 4 games with atleast 5 targets, and doesn't get scripted out barring a Dallas Cowboy like blowout, which we can all agree, is not happening. He's not only in my player pool, but if he is projected to go very low owned, I may make him a priority. Maybe Cook gets no love because of Jefferson..... the guy has a 30% target share on the season (11/g), a 10 aDOT/r (that's practically been trending upwards each week --- since Hock, he's at 31.3%/12.4 aDOT/r), and has finished as WR1 in ppr formants 4 times (twice 2nd)), he's a slate breaker, and I won't ever talk you off of him. Theilen is a dwarfed version of Jefferson, but his priced is appropriately cheaper, he does get RZ looks, and since Hock, he does havea good 7 targets/g, 7.7 aDOT/r... He can still be kept in your player pool. I know osborn plays a healthy amount of snaps, he's super cheap, and just scored a TD, but I'd rather fade the game that people may chase... he still doesn't really get RZ looks, and has had a poor aDOT/r of 4.1 since Hock, let others chase, stay away. Since his arrival, Hock has had a 21.4% target share, which is 8/game, my problem is I think most players go here, and there's a ton of options on this team to choose from, I may be underweight the field. A negative of his, is his shallow 4.9 aDOT/r, and the 2nd highest price tag on the slate. I will say if he's projected to be forgotten, I'll change my mind, but otherwise, no thanks.

BAL/CLV

Ravens have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Browns have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Chubb has a meh ALY push.
Ravens TTR is 6th (last) in the SS.
Browns TTR is 4th in the SS.
Pace of play is T-14th overall, 3rd (last) in the SS. OURank is 3rd in the SS.

- Injuries - BAL - On O, no Lamar.
- CLV - On D, LB Owusu (75%) is out, LB Takitaki (65%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no WR Schwartz/WR Bell is Q.

- They have a good matchup on paper, but vegas does have them as dogs, and I made a rule that I would not play a balty RB again (which I did break once, and it burned me)... to make me feel better about the decision, this is the slowest game on the slate by far, and almost of the week, with the lowest O/U. it was a 3 RBBC approach last week with Dobbins/Edwards/Drake at 43/34/18% of snaps. Dobbins and Edwards got the carries, but they had ZERO targets combined (drake had 2), which is really bad for PPR sites like DKs, without a TD, they'll have a tough time breaking 100 yards, and which one will get the TD? They can steal it from one another, or Huntley can too. If you really want to get cute, or CLV plays with a decent lead, Drake could be a salary saver option, but you're hoping for like 5-40-1 through the air, at best, so idk if I'd even want to do that either (just 1 lineup max!). In Huntleys 35 pass attempts, 13 went to Andrews, that's a 37% target share, and he has a good TE aDOT/r of 8.7... I know he's been sucking/quiet since returning from injury, but he's still averaged 7 targets/g, 90%~ snaps, and has gone touchdown less.... If we really think they play from behind, I wouldn't be surprised at a 8+-100+-1+ game, and he's a great pivot off Hockenson. DJax/Proche really don't play enough to be considered. Robinson/Duvernay play similarly, but Robinson crushed him in target share (27% with Huntley), and is cheaper... he's definitely the guy I'd want like 80 - 100% of the time out of the two. I guess I'll say Jackson has had a bomb opportunity almost weekly, but his floor is literally 0 barring injuries above the depth chart, let others go there, robinson is only 700$ more expensive, its laughable.

With Watson, Chubb has had 17 opportunities a game, just 2 of which were targets, equaling a poor 67 total yards. He has a bad matchup this week, and he's the most expensive back... Idk if I can trust clicking his name with this kind of decline. Oddly enough, Hunt had 12 total opportunities in his first game with Watson, 3 of which were targets, and it was actually in a game where Cleveland led, he quietly gets 40% of snaps, and he's under 5K, which is insanely cheap for a RB. another oddly enough, in the game they were behind last week, he fell to 8 opportunities, but saw 4 targets... not saying Hunt gets more when leading, i'd need to check, but either way, he could get 10+ opportunities, and with a TD, easily 3X his salary... I'd rather him over chubb. Njoku had just 1 game with Watson, and he turned it into 9 targets, 3 RZ (which is great), and a 96% snap count, BUT a low aDOT/r of 3.4, and it was a game in which they played from behind... he's not a cheapie, and not sure how the salary weeks in this slate just yet, but I think it's smarter to fade this completely. I won't talk anyone off Cooper, but DPJ plays more snaps, and has seen equal amount of targets. I think either is viable, I probably go DPJ over Cooper. Bell, if he plays, has seen over 65% of snaps in 2 of his last 3 weeks, and is practically min priced... not saying I want it, but if you are desperate for a salary punt, the WR3 here (if bell is out), may be the way to go.

MIA/BUF

Dolphins have a bad P/RB matchup.
Bills have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Allen has a good ASR matchup, Singletary has a bad ALY push.
Mostert? has a bad ALY push.
Dolphins TTR is 5th in SS.
Bills TTR is 2nd in SS.
Pace of play is 4th overall, 2nd in MS. OURank is 2nd in the SS.

- Injuries - MIA - On D, S's Rowe(56%)/Campbell(14%) are out, DE Ogbah is out for 4th week. On OL, notable T Armstead is Q. On O, WR Cracraft is D, RB Wilson is Q.
- BUF - On D, DT Phillips (46%) is out for 2nd week, LB Miller (61%), CB Benford (62%) are out for 3rd week. On OL, T Bates is out.

- This game is interesting... and there's an argument to be had here. The weather should knock down expectations of all players in this game, and when you factor in their prices, it feels like you're overpaying for them. Having said that, the O/U is still higher than the CLV/BAL game, the Pace is one of the best (for the week), and if the ownership is suppressed, it actually could out way that overpaying feeling greatly, I'm not say be overweight, but I don't think I'd completely avoid either. Now that that is out of the way. Tua has a bad matchup on paper (either way), he's not cheap, he's seemed to have lost it the last 2 weeks too... he may be the least owned QB in this slate, I'd rather just go a bit lower and get someone who is in a safer matchup personally. If Wilson is out, Mostert becomes a 70-75%+ back, and it wasn't to long ago he was the sole back getting 18-22 opportunities a game, he doesn't break the bank either. No thanks on Gesicki/Smythe until one of them are out. Nobody will be on Waddle, and it peaks my interest. Hill however is a tough sell to me, because I'd rather just get Jefferson at that price playing in a dome. I will note Sherfield has quietly played 60%+ of snaps almost all year, and has seen a slight uptick in targets the past 4~ games, he's very cheap, and could get there for you, especially if you think they play from behind.

It's now 2 weeks in a row Singletary has failed to reach 50% of snaps, while Cook has been over 40% with him. Both have had 25 opportunities each in those games (so 12.5 avg.), however Cook has had the better PPR floor, is cheaper, and trending in the appropriate direction, I think I'd only have him. McKenzie is NOT that much cheaper than Davis, and it gives me a hard time clicking his name because of it. Davis sees more targets/deeper targets/more in RZ/plays more snaps, and just $900 more. The argument could be that shallow depth target routes is more important in this matchup, but go there if you want, not sure I will. If you want to play Diggs he's priced between both MIA players, with projections just as good as them (or better), he has the better QB, and P Matchup.. I'd rather him over them. Just not going Knox, going to pay down to the IND guys, or up to the 3 bigger guys but he does play a ton, its a good spot on paper, and he's range-y so won't fault anyone here.

Last edited:
Write-ups may be quick as I'm running out of time

Sunday 1 PMs/Main Slate

ATL/NOS

Falcons have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Saints have a great P/RB matchup.
Ridder has a bad ASR matchup. Patterson has a good ALY push.
Dalton has a great ASR matchup, Kamara has a great ALY push.
Falcons TTR is 16th
Saints TTR is 6th
Pace of play is T-14th overall, 10th (last) in MS. OURank is T-7th.

- Injuries - ATL - On D, DT Graham (65%) is out for 4th week.
- NOS - On D, CB WIlliams (47%) is out for 2nd week, then a tonf of Q's. Lattimore/Turner/Wener/Gray. On O, no RB Ingram, TEs Trautman/Johnson are Q.

- Since pattersons return, him/algeier have been averaging about 12 opportunities each, and are in a true 5050 split. The problem is the targets are meh, and not sure if Ridder improves that or not. I guess Algeier is cheap enough, to where if he gets 80-1 with a catch or two, he could 4X his salary, but I don't think I go here. Ridder is apparently a dual threat kind of QB, I'd assume they have to throw more than they did (maybe?)... he's cheap, and his pass catchers to link are cheap, if you want to take a shot with Ridder + London (maybe Zaccheaus)... I don't mind it this week.
With no Ingram, Kamara is a 70 to 90% snap guy. He's also extremely cheap for his salary, and should be played in a high priority amount of lineups. To add, he has a great RB DVOA/ALY Push, and they're faves. I think Dalton is also cheap enough to play and pair with Olave, I will note, Shaheed seems to becoming the WR2, and is SO CHEAP, last week he hit 61% of snaps, he can be a good pivot. If one of Trautman/Johnson is out, the other could become an 80%+ snap guy.

DET/NYJ

Lions have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Jets have a good P/RB matchup.
Goff has a good ASR matchup.
White? has a good ASR matchup.
Lions TTR is 12th.
Jets TTR is 8th.
Pace of play is 3rd overall, 2nd in MS. OURank is T-7th.

- Injuries - DET - On D, LB Barnes (40%) is out for 2nd week, LB Okwara (32%) is out for 3rd week, with LB Harris (71%) still out too, CB/DE Hughes (66%)/Hutchinson (86%) are Q. On O, RB Jackson is Q
- NYJ - On D, DT/S Williams (64%)/Joyner(100%) are Q. On O, no QB White/WR Davis.

- Lions have been in a 3 RBBC for 5~ weeks now. Swift has been averaging about 5 targets a game, and 14 total opps/g, I mention this, because we don't want 0 target only successful with TDs Williams, and there's a chance RB3 Jackson sits... which will give me interest to a cheap swift., otherwise pass. I know Jameson had that nice TD, but he didn't even hit 20% of snaps.. if he sees a role increase, he'd take away from reynolds, but his (both actually) prices don't make sense. You can get chark for 400 more and he has had a sexy aDOT/r of 12.1 since his return, and has also seen a snap increase in every game, hitting 86% last week... he's not going away. St. Brown is a PPR machine that can always be considered, but if we need the salary relief, Charks price/production is way better. I'd do one-offs only.
Zonovan I guess is cheap enough to play, but he was in a 5050 split with carter last week, and with Carter than, Zonovans PPR production fell off. We also have Wilson back, which could be a downgrade to the offense as a hole. With no davis, Moore has stepped in and played over 80% of snaps, he led the team in targets, and he's priced laughably low. sorry wilson (garrett) but moore is the no brainer. Just need the other wilson to step up! Conklin plays enough, he's cheap enough, and gets enough targets, to always be considered, but he has such a shallow aDOT/r, and I'm only one-offing here, and Moore is just the dunk option.

KCC/HOU

Chiefs have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Texans have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Mahomes has a great ASR matchup, Pacheco has the best ALY push.
Mills? has a meh ASR matchup.
Chiefs TTR is 1st
Texans TTR is T-18th
Pace of play is 7th overall, 5th in MS. OURank is 1st.

- Injuries - KCC - On D, DT JoneS (83%) is Q. On O, WR Toney is Q.
- HOU - On D, CB Nelson (99%) is out for 2nd week, CB Stingley (97%) is still out too. On O, NO RB Pierce/WRs Cooks/Collins.

- Pacheco/McKinnon averaged about 15 Opps last week, both are in the 5K range, and play in an efficient offense, I won't tell you not to play them, but if its not a close game like Denver last week, I think Pacheco>McKinnon. Having said that, we probably want Mahomes + Pass catchers more. He is a threat for a 30 burger every week, and Houston has a percieved good pass D, which may be right, but they're missing their top 2 corners still, and go up against the best now... and everyone of his pass catchers not named Kelce are so cheap. Toney should be back, which kind of eliminates Moore for me, and knocks down MVS/Watson. but give me Toney/Juju, and even Kelce.
Ogunbowale is cheap enough to pay off his PPR possible salary., but I think going back to Moore is the way to go!, I will say if a ton of people chase his performance, Dorsett is a cheaper, fine pivot, as he played just as many snaps.. but I still prefer Moore.

PHI/CHI

Eagles have a great P/RB matchup.
Bears have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Sanders has a great ALY push.
Fields has the worst ASR matchup, Montgomery has a good ALY push.
Eagles TTR is 2nd
Bears TTR is 14th
Pace of play is T-8th overall, T-6th in MS. OURank is 2nd.

- Injuries - PHI - On D, S Gardner-Johnson (92%) is out for 3rd week, S Blankenship (47%) is out, DE Quinn (54%) is out for 3rd week.
- CHI - On D, S Jackson (94%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no WR Claypool, WR Harry is Q.

- Sanders is coming of a 20 touch performance game, and has now hit over 150 total yards and 2+ TDs twice in 3 weeks, he's still not to expensive, and is walking into another smash spot. If you want to go hurts + brown/smith, won't fault you.
Fields is not far removed from being an absolutely monster. I don't want to forget about him, as he has RB1 potential with QB points, St.brown/Pettis are super cheap, and can be considered, but if I'm pairing him, i'd probably go Kmet, as he's shown slate breaking upside in this Fields surge, and he plays 100% of snaps. Naked or Kmet IMO.

PIT/CAR

Steelers have a good P/RB matchup.
Panthers have a meh P/RB matchup.
Trubisky has a good ASR matchup.
Steelers TTR is 20th (last)
Panthers TTR is 15th.
Pace of play is 10th overall, 8th in MS. OURank is 9th.

- Injuries - PIT - On D, LB Jack may be returning. DT Wormley (36%) is out,
- CAR - On D, S Woods (96%) is out. On O, WR Moore/Shenault are Q.

- I guess Najee is cheap enough, but he saw his snap counts fall last week, and hasn't been great past 3 weeks, finishing at 5, 10, 7 FPs taking out the TDs last 3 weeks. Diontae Johnson still leads this team in snaps and targets by a lot, and I think Trubisky only helps him be at the higher end of his range, as he's averaged 9~ targets with him, I like him. Frier's targets have fallen last 3 weeks, and he isn't cheap, in a meh matchup, I'll pass here.
If you think Carolina keeps it close/plays with a lead, Foreman is almost a must start... and vegas expects that scenario. You can penciil him in for 20+ opportunities, he is on my list (not to go overboard, as he has a low ppr floor), but in the player pool. Darnold just isn't throwing enough to trust his pass catchers, but I'll solely throw out Marshall, because Moore/Shenault are Q, and either way, he already plays 80-95% of snaps, while being cheap as heck.

DAL/JAC

Cowboys have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Jags have a bad P/RB matchup.
Dak has a great ASR matchup.
Lawrence has a meh ASR matchup, Etienne? has a meh ALY push.
Cowboys TTR is 3rd.
Jags TTR is 9th.
Pace of play is 1st overall, 1st in MS. OURank is 3rd.

- Injuries - DAL - On D, DE Hankins (35%) is out, CB Brown (90%) is out for 2nd week, DE Armstrong (49%) is Q. On OL, T Steele is out. On O, TE Ferguson is out.
- JAC - On D, like 5 Q's.

- Pollard is so efficient, but his price is getting really high, and Zeke obviously has a role in this offense. I don't hate pollard, but I don't think he is a must start... I'll have a small amount of him. I don't want Zeke, but he now has b2b games with 20 opps., and 6 straight games with atleast 1 TD... I want to ignore him, but I don't blame you for going here. Aside from the committee, we can look at this offense and see that the passing matchup is much greater than the R. Dak can be a great pivot off the backs, the pace is #1, the OURank is good, and he's in a sexy DVOA/ASR spot. Lamb, Gallup, Brown can all be considered. I thought I was going to like gallup over brown this week, but brown is cheaper, plays just as many snaps, and has had the better aDOT/r, I'd rather him. Lamb is alawys a good option. I want to point out Schultz though, without Ferguson last week, he played 93% of snaps, and had 10 targets.... He will be up there for priority at TE for me.
Etienne has been atrocious of late, he's in a bad spot on paper, they're dogs, and Jags have been throwing a lot more recently. But the pluses? Everyone will see that and his ownership will be peanuts, he's the cheapest he's ever been in about 7+ weeks, and he still plays 75-90% of snaps, I won't go overboard, but I think I may be overweight here. Kirk/Zay for me at WR, don't think I'm chasing Engram.

4PMs/Main Slate Cont.

ARI/DEN

Cards have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Broncos have a good P/RB matchup.
Cards TTR is T-18th.
Broncos TTR is 17th.
Pace of play is 6th overall, 4th in MS. OURank is 10th (last).

- Injuries - ARI - On D, DE Allen (79%) is out, couple of Q CBs. On O, no WR Moore, WR Hollywood is Q.
- DEN - On D, DE Jones (81%) is out, LB Martin (30%) is out. On O, WRs Sutton/Hinton/Hamler are out. QB Wilson is out.

- With Colt McCoy, Hopkins has had 37 targets across 3 games, equaling 33% of targets, he's in a touch matchup, and I feel like NOBODY will be on him, but he's an alpha, and that kind of leverage is impossible to pass up. Conner is my other option, In McCoys 3 games he's averaged 5 targets, and like 17 carries, while playing like 90%+ of snaps. Those would be my 2 options here.
I didn't want to go back to Jeudy, and chase his performance, but In week 7 when Rypien started, he had 11 targets vs a tough Jets secondary (with 13 targets going to no longer here Sutton/Hamler), and finished with a 7-96 statline.... and we saw him go to him in his limited time last week too.... If people are scared to go here, I actually don't hate him either. Dulich hits the same kind of opportunity, week 7 he had 9 targets, and should be a favorite of rypiens, strictly one-offs. I have to admit, Latavius murray is cheap, and could get to his cap of 21 opportunities, but there's scenarios where Broncos don't play with a lead, it is the worst OURank, and Mack may have carved a bigger role. I don't think we need to go here, but he can be kept in your player pool.

NEP/LVR

Patriots have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Raiders have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Stevenson? has a meh ALY push.
Jacobs? has a great ALY push.
Pats TTR is T-10th
Raiders TTR is 7th.
Pace of play is T-12th overall, 9th in MS. OURank is T-5th.

- Injuries - NEP - On D, S Mills (75%) is out for 3rd week. On O, RB Harris is out, RB Stevenson is Q. WR Parker is out, WR Meyers is Q.
- LVR - On D, CB Ya-Sin (89%)/LB Brown (80%) are out for 2nd week, LB/DT Perryman (67%)/Billings (51%) are Q. On O, RB Jacobs Is Q.

- The Pats are cheap, and in a smash spot, the problem is we don't know the status of some players... this may be an opportunity to make lineups with Latavius and someone else in it in the 4PM games, and switch to Strong/Harris is Stevenson is out, and pay up for someone else, as the RBs are 4K floor price, and will be in starter territory. Agholor>Thornton>Bournce if Meyers is out.
IF jacobs plays, this will be the first time since Wk2 that the raiders have had all their pieces. Renfrow is out for me, throughout the year, hollins has been the better snap guy, and think they eat into eachother, plus its a tough matchup. Waller has a bit of interest for me, if we know he's fully healthy and ready to be his 80%~ snap count guy, him and Adams for me. If Jacobs plays, he may go low owned, as its a 4pm start time, and people are concerned with the injury., but they're faves, and he has a great ALY push, he'd be on my list.

TEN/LAC

Titans have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Chargers have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Tannehill has a meh ASR matchup. Henry has a good ALY push.
Herbert has a great ASR matchup, Ekeler has the worst ALY push.
Titans TTR is T-10th
Chargers TTR is 4th.
Pace of play is T-8th overall, T-6th in MS. OURank is 4th.

- Injuries - TEN - On D, S Hooker (89%) is out, CB Fulton (89%)/CB Avery (30%), LB Long (89%) are out for 2nd week, DE Autry (65%) is out for 4th week. On O, RB Hilliard is out, WR Burks is out.
- LAC - On D, CB Callahan (62%) is out for 2nd week, S James (100%) is doubtful.

- Even playing from behind, Henry hit 75% of snaps, and that was a product of Hilliard getting hurt (and playing 13% of snaps still), with him being officially out, I don't think Henry will really be scripted out, and should get back to 75%, he also saw 5 targets last week too. He has a great RB matchup and is a slate breaker that we can always consider. W/O Burks Ikhine/Woods played a ton of snaps, and saw 40% of the targets, both are relatively cheap... I prefer Ikhine, but won't argue either way, I'll be limited here either way. I don't need to play Okwonkwo/Hooper, both saw 50% of snaps, and had 6/5 targets each, but if one is going to be projected much higher than the other... I'd play the lower % guy here.
Ok so the Titans are missing a bunch of secondary guys, Chargers LOVE to pass the ball, and Herbert has a great ASR/DVOA matchup, whats not to absolutely fucking love. I'll eliminate Everett, as he had a negative aDOT/r on 5 catches (HOW?!), Allen had a massive 14 targets last week, and played the most snaps, while having FOUR rz/t's. People love Mike Williams, and I'll have him, but Palmer is cheaper, will go lower owned, played more snaps, and had the same amount of targets with an aDOT/r like williams of 13.3... I think he's a smarter tourney pivot, but I'd keep both on my player pool. Ekeler is a WR1 with some rushing upside, i'll never talk you off.

CIN/TBB

Bengals have a meh P/RB matchup.
Bucs have a meh P/RB matchup.
Burrow has a bad ASR matchup.
Brady has the best ASR matchup.
Bengals TTR is 5th.
Bucs TTR is 13th.
Pace of play is 5th overall, 3rd in MS. OURank is T-5th.

- Injuries - CIN - On D, CB Hilton (78%), DE Hendrickson (76%) are out. CB Davis (43%) is doubtful, and they've been without CB Awuzie. On O, no TE Hurst.
- TBB - On D, a ton of Q's, but CB Dean (96%), LB Nassib (30%) are out, DT Vea (64%) is out for 2nd week.

- Mixon is overpriced for possibly his new role and matchup, pass in the backfield. Pass at the untargetted TE's. I think Chase can be played ,and is a must start if one of the 2 other WRs are out, I do have interest in Boyd too as he's cheap enough, and should have good expected volume.
It needs to be noted that brady is effin cheap, and they're the #1 pass team in the league. Bengals are missing a ton in the secondary, and a pass rusher is out. I think he can be considered, and can be paired easily. Evans>Godwin still for me, he's getting a bit to cheap (cheapest since week 1), but still gets insane volume, and has the best aDOT/r on the team. Its possible Otton has become the #1, but still pass with Brate there until there is a true tide change. I think white/fournette can pay of their cheap salaries, as they both get a ton of PPR floor chances, but I prefer white to fournette, I'll probably be underweight overall on him though as a TD is probably needed to be paid off.

Last edited:
I did a couple sgp tonight.

Mccaffery ov 74.5 rush/anytime td/niners ml

Mccaffery anytime td/walker under 54.5 rush/geno 1+ int/kittle ov 34.5 rec/niners ml

I did a couple sgp tonight.

Mccaffery ov 74.5 rush/anytime td/niners ml

Mccaffery anytime td/walker under 54.5 rush/geno 1+ int/kittle ov 34.5 rec/niners ml
DK has boost on CMC anytime TD to +100, think my max is $50 but still...if you like it

DK has boost on CMC anytime TD to +100, think my max is $50 but still...if you like it

Normally I hate niners td props cause so many freaking guys liable to get the scores, even the fb steals them from time to time: without debo tho, and with everyone gashing seattle on ground ya gotta like his chances.

Saturday Slate

IND/MIN

Colts have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Vikes have a meh P/RB matchup.
Ryan has a meh ASR matchup, Taylor has a meh ALY push.
Cook has a meh ALY push.
Colts TTR is 3rd in the SS (Sat. Slate).
Vikes TTR is 1st in the SS.
Pace of play is 2nd overall, 1st in the SS. OURank is 1st in the SS.

- Injuries - IND - On D, S Facyson (42%) is D, CB Moore (99%) is out for 2nd week.
- MIN - On D, DE Bullard (39%)/CB Evans (39%) are out for 2nd week, CB Booth (71%) out for 4th week. 4 notable Q players, DT Phillips (63%), LBs Jones (26%)/Hunter(80%), CB Dantzler (82%). On OL, T Brandel is out.

- Since Wk 10 (Saturdays introduction as HC), Taylor has averaged 86% of snaps, and almost 25 opportunities (14% of which are targets), he's in a tough matchup on paper, but the game has a great pace (for the week too), and is being played in a dome, Taylor should remain in the player pool as he has a big ceiling, no other back for IND should even be considered. Since Ryans return, Pittman has been practically an every down player, and leads the team in targets, averaging about 8/g (24.8%), and is up against pass funnel Minny, although his aDOT is poor at 6.6, he has a safe floor with upside. Again this is since Ryans return, but for me, I can't pay up for campbell when pierce is cheaper, has a much better aDOT/r (13.3 to 6.7), and is averaging just .75 targets/g less than Campbell. Pierce 9(or 10) out of 10 times for me. When healthy, Indy plays 3 TEs, well they're all healthy. Most recently, Granson was the snap, target (and rz target) leader, woods was the aDOT/r leader, we know they'll be super low owned, and if you really want to take a stab, I'd probably keep it to Granson/Woods (sorry Cox), but I won't fault you either way.

Cook is the 3rd of the 3 expensive backs on the slate. In his last 8 weeks, he's had 4 games under 20 opportunities, which we don't want to pay to see. But I feel like the industry doesn't see him as a sexy play on most weeks, and he's quietly been playing about 85% of snaps since week 6, he's had 4 games with atleast 5 targets, and doesn't get scripted out barring a Dallas Cowboy like blowout, which we can all agree, is not happening. He's not only in my player pool, but if he is projected to go very low owned, I may make him a priority. Maybe Cook gets no love because of Jefferson..... the guy has a 30% target share on the season (11/g), a 10 aDOT/r (that's practically been trending upwards each week --- since Hock, he's at 31.3%/12.4 aDOT/r), and has finished as WR1 in ppr formants 4 times (twice 2nd)), he's a slate breaker, and I won't ever talk you off of him. Theilen is a dwarfed version of Jefferson, but his priced is appropriately cheaper, he does get RZ looks, and since Hock, he does havea good 7 targets/g, 7.7 aDOT/r... He can still be kept in your player pool. I know osborn plays a healthy amount of snaps, he's super cheap, and just scored a TD, but I'd rather fade the game that people may chase... he still doesn't really get RZ looks, and has had a poor aDOT/r of 4.1 since Hock, let others chase, stay away. Since his arrival, Hock has had a 21.4% target share, which is 8/game, my problem is I think most players go here, and there's a ton of options on this team to choose from, I may be underweight the field. A negative of his, is his shallow 4.9 aDOT/r, and the 2nd highest price tag on the slate. I will say if he's projected to be forgotten, I'll change my mind, but otherwise, no thanks.

BAL/CLV

Ravens have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Browns have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Chubb has a meh ALY push.
Ravens TTR is 6th (last) in the SS.
Browns TTR is 4th in the SS.
Pace of play is T-14th overall, 3rd (last) in the SS. OURank is 3rd in the SS.

- Injuries - BAL - On O, no Lamar.
- CLV - On D, LB Owusu (75%) is out, LB Takitaki (65%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no WR Schwartz/WR Bell is Q.

- They have a good matchup on paper, but vegas does have them as dogs, and I made a rule that I would not play a balty RB again (which I did break once, and it burned me)... to make me feel better about the decision, this is the slowest game on the slate by far, and almost of the week, with the lowest O/U. it was a 3 RBBC approach last week with Dobbins/Edwards/Drake at 43/34/18% of snaps. Dobbins and Edwards got the carries, but they had ZERO targets combined (drake had 2), which is really bad for PPR sites like DKs, without a TD, they'll have a tough time breaking 100 yards, and which one will get the TD? They can steal it from one another, or Huntley can too. If you really want to get cute, or CLV plays with a decent lead, Drake could be a salary saver option, but you're hoping for like 5-40-1 through the air, at best, so idk if I'd even want to do that either (just 1 lineup max!). In Huntleys 35 pass attempts, 13 went to Andrews, that's a 37% target share, and he has a good TE aDOT/r of 8.7... I know he's been sucking/quiet since returning from injury, but he's still averaged 7 targets/g, 90%~ snaps, and has gone touchdown less.... If we really think they play from behind, I wouldn't be surprised at a 8+-100+-1+ game, and he's a great pivot off Hockenson. DJax/Proche really don't play enough to be considered. Robinson/Duvernay play similarly, but Robinson crushed him in target share (27% with Huntley), and is cheaper... he's definitely the guy I'd want like 80 - 100% of the time out of the two. I guess I'll say Jackson has had a bomb opportunity almost weekly, but his floor is literally 0 barring injuries above the depth chart, let others go there, robinson is only 700$ more expensive, its laughable.

With Watson, Chubb has had 17 opportunities a game, just 2 of which were targets, equaling a poor 67 total yards. He has a bad matchup this week, and he's the most expensive back... Idk if I can trust clicking his name with this kind of decline. Oddly enough, Hunt had 12 total opportunities in his first game with Watson, 3 of which were targets, and it was actually in a game where Cleveland led, he quietly gets 40% of snaps, and he's under 5K, which is insanely cheap for a RB. another oddly enough, in the game they were behind last week, he fell to 8 opportunities, but saw 4 targets... not saying Hunt gets more when leading, i'd need to check, but either way, he could get 10+ opportunities, and with a TD, easily 3X his salary... I'd rather him over chubb. Njoku had just 1 game with Watson, and he turned it into 9 targets, 3 RZ (which is great), and a 96% snap count, BUT a low aDOT/r of 3.4, and it was a game in which they played from behind... he's not a cheapie, and not sure how the salary weeks in this slate just yet, but I think it's smarter to fade this completely. I won't talk anyone off Cooper, but DPJ plays more snaps, and has seen equal amount of targets. I think either is viable, I probably go DPJ over Cooper. Bell, if he plays, has seen over 65% of snaps in 2 of his last 3 weeks, and is practically min priced... not saying I want it, but if you are desperate for a salary punt, the WR3 here (if bell is out), may be the way to go.

MIA/BUF

Dolphins have a bad P/RB matchup.
Bills have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Allen has a good ASR matchup, Singletary has a bad ALY push.
Mostert? has a bad ALY push.
Dolphins TTR is 5th in SS.
Bills TTR is 2nd in SS.
Pace of play is 4th overall, 2nd in MS. OURank is 2nd in the SS.

- Injuries - MIA - On D, S's Rowe(56%)/Campbell(14%) are out, DE Ogbah is out for 4th week. On OL, notable T Armstead is Q. On O, WR Cracraft is D, RB Wilson is Q.
- BUF - On D, DT Phillips (46%) is out for 2nd week, LB Miller (61%), CB Benford (62%) are out for 3rd week. On OL, T Bates is out.

- This game is interesting... and there's an argument to be had here. The weather should knock down expectations of all players in this game, and when you factor in their prices, it feels like you're overpaying for them. Having said that, the O/U is still higher than the CLV/BAL game, the Pace is one of the best (for the week), and if the ownership is suppressed, it actually could out way that overpaying feeling greatly, I'm not say be overweight, but I don't think I'd completely avoid either. Now that that is out of the way. Tua has a bad matchup on paper (either way), he's not cheap, he's seemed to have lost it the last 2 weeks too... he may be the least owned QB in this slate, I'd rather just go a bit lower and get someone who is in a safer matchup personally. If Wilson is out, Mostert becomes a 70-75%+ back, and it wasn't to long ago he was the sole back getting 18-22 opportunities a game, he doesn't break the bank either. No thanks on Gesicki/Smythe until one of them are out. Nobody will be on Waddle, and it peaks my interest. Hill however is a tough sell to me, because I'd rather just get Jefferson at that price playing in a dome. I will note Sherfield has quietly played 60%+ of snaps almost all year, and has seen a slight uptick in targets the past 4~ games, he's very cheap, and could get there for you, especially if you think they play from behind.

It's now 2 weeks in a row Singletary has failed to reach 50% of snaps, while Cook has been over 40% with him. Both have had 25 opportunities each in those games (so 12.5 avg.), however Cook has had the better PPR floor, is cheaper, and trending in the appropriate direction, I think I'd only have him. McKenzie is NOT that much cheaper than Davis, and it gives me a hard time clicking his name because of it. Davis sees more targets/deeper targets/more in RZ/plays more snaps, and just $900 more. The argument could be that shallow depth target routes is more important in this matchup, but go there if you want, not sure I will. If you want to play Diggs he's priced between both MIA players, with projections just as good as them (or better), he has the better QB, and P Matchup.. I'd rather him over them. Just not going Knox, going to pay down to the IND guys, or up to the 3 bigger guys but he does play a ton, its a good spot on paper, and he's range-y so won't fault anyone here.

Up to date, and here's weather concerns.

1671285596063.png

Write-ups may be quick as I'm running out of time

Sunday 1 PMs/Main Slate

ATL/NOS

Falcons have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Saints have a great P/RB matchup.
Ridder has a bad ASR matchup. Patterson has a good ALY push.
Dalton has a great ASR matchup, Kamara has a great ALY push.
Falcons TTR is 16th
Saints TTR is 6th
Pace of play is T-14th overall, 10th (last) in MS. OURank is T-7th.

- Injuries - ATL - On D, DT Graham (65%) is out for 4th week.
- NOS - On D, CB WIlliams (47%) is out for 2nd week, then a tonf of Q's. Lattimore/Turner/Wener/Gray. On O, no RB Ingram, TEs Trautman/Johnson are Q.

- Since pattersons return, him/algeier have been averaging about 12 opportunities each, and are in a true 5050 split. The problem is the targets are meh, and not sure if Ridder improves that or not. I guess Algeier is cheap enough, to where if he gets 80-1 with a catch or two, he could 4X his salary, but I don't think I go here. Ridder is apparently a dual threat kind of QB, I'd assume they have to throw more than they did (maybe?)... he's cheap, and his pass catchers to link are cheap, if you want to take a shot with Ridder + London (maybe Zaccheaus)... I don't mind it this week.
With no Ingram, Kamara is a 70 to 90% snap guy. He's also extremely cheap for his salary, and should be played in a high priority amount of lineups. To add, he has a great RB DVOA/ALY Push, and they're faves. I think Dalton is also cheap enough to play and pair with Olave, I will note, Shaheed seems to becoming the WR2, and is SO CHEAP, last week he hit 61% of snaps, he can be a good pivot. If one of Trautman/Johnson is out, the other could become an 80%+ snap guy.

DET/NYJ

Lions have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Jets have a good P/RB matchup.
Goff has a good ASR matchup.
White? has a good ASR matchup.
Lions TTR is 12th.
Jets TTR is 8th.
Pace of play is 3rd overall, 2nd in MS. OURank is T-7th.

- Injuries - DET - On D, LB Barnes (40%) is out for 2nd week, LB Okwara (32%) is out for 3rd week, with LB Harris (71%) still out too, CB/DE Hughes (66%)/Hutchinson (86%) are Q. On O, RB Jackson is Q
- NYJ - On D, DT/S Williams (64%)/Joyner(100%) are Q. On O, no QB White/WR Davis.

- Lions have been in a 3 RBBC for 5~ weeks now. Swift has been averaging about 5 targets a game, and 14 total opps/g, I mention this, because we don't want 0 target only successful with TDs Williams, and there's a chance RB3 Jackson sits... which will give me interest to a cheap swift., otherwise pass. I know Jameson had that nice TD, but he didn't even hit 20% of snaps.. if he sees a role increase, he'd take away from reynolds, but his (both actually) prices don't make sense. You can get chark for 400 more and he has had a sexy aDOT/r of 12.1 since his return, and has also seen a snap increase in every game, hitting 86% last week... he's not going away. St. Brown is a PPR machine that can always be considered, but if we need the salary relief, Charks price/production is way better. I'd do one-offs only.
Zonovan I guess is cheap enough to play, but he was in a 5050 split with carter last week, and with Carter than, Zonovans PPR production fell off. We also have Wilson back, which could be a downgrade to the offense as a hole. With no davis, Moore has stepped in and played over 80% of snaps, he led the team in targets, and he's priced laughably low. sorry wilson (garrett) but moore is the no brainer. Just need the other wilson to step up! Conklin plays enough, he's cheap enough, and gets enough targets, to always be considered, but he has such a shallow aDOT/r, and I'm only one-offing here, and Moore is just the dunk option.

KCC/HOU

Chiefs have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Texans have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Mahomes has a great ASR matchup, Pacheco has the best ALY push.
Mills? has a meh ASR matchup.
Chiefs TTR is 1st
Texans TTR is T-18th
Pace of play is 7th overall, 5th in MS. OURank is 1st.

- Injuries - KCC - On D, DT JoneS (83%) is Q. On O, WR Toney is Q.
- HOU - On D, CB Nelson (99%) is out for 2nd week, CB Stingley (97%) is still out too. On O, NO RB Pierce/WRs Cooks/Collins.

- Pacheco/McKinnon averaged about 15 Opps last week, both are in the 5K range, and play in an efficient offense, I won't tell you not to play them, but if its not a close game like Denver last week, I think Pacheco>McKinnon. Having said that, we probably want Mahomes + Pass catchers more. He is a threat for a 30 burger every week, and Houston has a percieved good pass D, which may be right, but they're missing their top 2 corners still, and go up against the best now... and everyone of his pass catchers not named Kelce are so cheap. Toney should be back, which kind of eliminates Moore for me, and knocks down MVS/Watson. but give me Toney/Juju, and even Kelce.
Ogunbowale is cheap enough to pay off his PPR possible salary., but I think going back to Moore is the way to go!, I will say if a ton of people chase his performance, Dorsett is a cheaper, fine pivot, as he played just as many snaps.. but I still prefer Moore.

PHI/CHI

Eagles have a great P/RB matchup.
Bears have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Sanders has a great ALY push.
Fields has the worst ASR matchup, Montgomery has a good ALY push.
Eagles TTR is 2nd
Bears TTR is 14th
Pace of play is T-8th overall, T-6th in MS. OURank is 2nd.

- Injuries - PHI - On D, S Gardner-Johnson (92%) is out for 3rd week, S Blankenship (47%) is out, DE Quinn (54%) is out for 3rd week.
- CHI - On D, S Jackson (94%) is out for 2nd week. On O, no WR Claypool, WR Harry is Q.

- Sanders is coming of a 20 touch performance game, and has now hit over 150 total yards and 2+ TDs twice in 3 weeks, he's still not to expensive, and is walking into another smash spot. If you want to go hurts + brown/smith, won't fault you.
Fields is not far removed from being an absolutely monster. I don't want to forget about him, as he has RB1 potential with QB points, St.brown/Pettis are super cheap, and can be considered, but if I'm pairing him, i'd probably go Kmet, as he's shown slate breaking upside in this Fields surge, and he plays 100% of snaps. Naked or Kmet IMO.

PIT/CAR

Steelers have a good P/RB matchup.
Panthers have a meh P/RB matchup.
Trubisky has a good ASR matchup.
Steelers TTR is 20th (last)
Panthers TTR is 15th.
Pace of play is 10th overall, 8th in MS. OURank is 9th.

- Injuries - PIT - On D, LB Jack may be returning. DT Wormley (36%) is out,
- CAR - On D, S Woods (96%) is out. On O, WR Moore/Shenault are Q.

- I guess Najee is cheap enough, but he saw his snap counts fall last week, and hasn't been great past 3 weeks, finishing at 5, 10, 7 FPs taking out the TDs last 3 weeks. Diontae Johnson still leads this team in snaps and targets by a lot, and I think Trubisky only helps him be at the higher end of his range, as he's averaged 9~ targets with him, I like him. Frier's targets have fallen last 3 weeks, and he isn't cheap, in a meh matchup, I'll pass here.
If you think Carolina keeps it close/plays with a lead, Foreman is almost a must start... and vegas expects that scenario. You can penciil him in for 20+ opportunities, he is on my list (not to go overboard, as he has a low ppr floor), but in the player pool. Darnold just isn't throwing enough to trust his pass catchers, but I'll solely throw out Marshall, because Moore/Shenault are Q, and either way, he already plays 80-95% of snaps, while being cheap as heck.

DAL/JAC

Cowboys have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Jags have a bad P/RB matchup.
Dak has a great ASR matchup.
Lawrence has a meh ASR matchup, Etienne? has a meh ALY push.
Cowboys TTR is 3rd.
Jags TTR is 9th.
Pace of play is 1st overall, 1st in MS. OURank is 3rd.

- Injuries - DAL - On D, DE Hankins (35%) is out, CB Brown (90%) is out for 2nd week, DE Armstrong (49%) is Q. On OL, T Steele is out. On O, TE Ferguson is out.
- JAC - On D, like 5 Q's.

- Pollard is so efficient, but his price is getting really high, and Zeke obviously has a role in this offense. I don't hate pollard, but I don't think he is a must start... I'll have a small amount of him. I don't want Zeke, but he now has b2b games with 20 opps., and 6 straight games with atleast 1 TD... I want to ignore him, but I don't blame you for going here. Aside from the committee, we can look at this offense and see that the passing matchup is much greater than the R. Dak can be a great pivot off the backs, the pace is #1, the OURank is good, and he's in a sexy DVOA/ASR spot. Lamb, Gallup, Brown can all be considered. I thought I was going to like gallup over brown this week, but brown is cheaper, plays just as many snaps, and has had the better aDOT/r, I'd rather him. Lamb is alawys a good option. I want to point out Schultz though, without Ferguson last week, he played 93% of snaps, and had 10 targets.... He will be up there for priority at TE for me.
Etienne has been atrocious of late, he's in a bad spot on paper, they're dogs, and Jags have been throwing a lot more recently. But the pluses? Everyone will see that and his ownership will be peanuts, he's the cheapest he's ever been in about 7+ weeks, and he still plays 75-90% of snaps, I won't go overboard, but I think I may be overweight here. Kirk/Zay for me at WR, don't think I'm chasing Engram.

4PMs/Main Slate Cont.

ARI/DEN

Cards have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Broncos have a good P/RB matchup.
Cards TTR is T-18th.
Broncos TTR is 17th.
Pace of play is 6th overall, 4th in MS. OURank is 10th (last).

- Injuries - ARI - On D, DE Allen (79%) is out, couple of Q CBs. On O, no WR Moore, WR Hollywood is Q.
- DEN - On D, DE Jones (81%) is out, LB Martin (30%) is out. On O, WRs Sutton/Hinton/Hamler are out. QB Wilson is out.

- With Colt McCoy, Hopkins has had 37 targets across 3 games, equaling 33% of targets, he's in a touch matchup, and I feel like NOBODY will be on him, but he's an alpha, and that kind of leverage is impossible to pass up. Conner is my other option, In McCoys 3 games he's averaged 5 targets, and like 17 carries, while playing like 90%+ of snaps. Those would be my 2 options here.
I didn't want to go back to Jeudy, and chase his performance, but In week 7 when Rypien started, he had 11 targets vs a tough Jets secondary (with 13 targets going to no longer here Sutton/Hamler), and finished with a 7-96 statline.... and we saw him go to him in his limited time last week too.... If people are scared to go here, I actually don't hate him either. Dulich hits the same kind of opportunity, week 7 he had 9 targets, and should be a favorite of rypiens, strictly one-offs. I have to admit, Latavius murray is cheap, and could get to his cap of 21 opportunities, but there's scenarios where Broncos don't play with a lead, it is the worst OURank, and Mack may have carved a bigger role. I don't think we need to go here, but he can be kept in your player pool.

NEP/LVR

Patriots have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Raiders have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Stevenson? has a meh ALY push.
Jacobs? has a great ALY push.
Pats TTR is T-10th
Raiders TTR is 7th.
Pace of play is T-12th overall, 9th in MS. OURank is T-5th.

- Injuries - NEP - On D, S Mills (75%) is out for 3rd week. On O, RB Harris is out, RB Stevenson is Q. WR Parker is out, WR Meyers is Q.
- LVR - On D, CB Ya-Sin (89%)/LB Brown (80%) are out for 2nd week, LB/DT Perryman (67%)/Billings (51%) are Q. On O, RB Jacobs Is Q.

- The Pats are cheap, and in a smash spot, the problem is we don't know the status of some players... this may be an opportunity to make lineups with Latavius and someone else in it in the 4PM games, and switch to Strong/Harris is Stevenson is out, and pay up for someone else, as the RBs are 4K floor price, and will be in starter territory. Agholor>Thornton>Bournce if Meyers is out.
IF jacobs plays, this will be the first time since Wk2 that the raiders have had all their pieces. Renfrow is out for me, throughout the year, hollins has been the better snap guy, and think they eat into eachother, plus its a tough matchup. Waller has a bit of interest for me, if we know he's fully healthy and ready to be his 80%~ snap count guy, him and Adams for me. If Jacobs plays, he may go low owned, as its a 4pm start time, and people are concerned with the injury., but they're faves, and he has a great ALY push, he'd be on my list.

TEN/LAC

Titans have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Chargers have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Tannehill has a meh ASR matchup. Henry has a good ALY push.
Herbert has a great ASR matchup, Ekeler has the worst ALY push.
Titans TTR is T-10th
Chargers TTR is 4th.
Pace of play is T-8th overall, T-6th in MS. OURank is 4th.

- Injuries - TEN - On D, S Hooker (89%) is out, CB Fulton (89%)/CB Avery (30%), LB Long (89%) are out for 2nd week, DE Autry (65%) is out for 4th week. On O, RB Hilliard is out, WR Burks is out.
- LAC - On D, CB Callahan (62%) is out for 2nd week, S James (100%) is doubtful.

- Even playing from behind, Henry hit 75% of snaps, and that was a product of Hilliard getting hurt (and playing 13% of snaps still), with him being officially out, I don't think Henry will really be scripted out, and should get back to 75%, he also saw 5 targets last week too. He has a great RB matchup and is a slate breaker that we can always consider. W/O Burks Ikhine/Woods played a ton of snaps, and saw 40% of the targets, both are relatively cheap... I prefer Ikhine, but won't argue either way, I'll be limited here either way. I don't need to play Okwonkwo/Hooper, both saw 50% of snaps, and had 6/5 targets each, but if one is going to be projected much higher than the other... I'd play the lower % guy here.
Ok so the Titans are missing a bunch of secondary guys, Chargers LOVE to pass the ball, and Herbert has a great ASR/DVOA matchup, whats not to absolutely fucking love. I'll eliminate Everett, as he had a negative aDOT/r on 5 catches (HOW?!), Allen had a massive 14 targets last week, and played the most snaps, while having FOUR rz/t's. People love Mike Williams, and I'll have him, but Palmer is cheaper, will go lower owned, played more snaps, and had the same amount of targets with an aDOT/r like williams of 13.3... I think he's a smarter tourney pivot, but I'd keep both on my player pool. Ekeler is a WR1 with some rushing upside, i'll never talk you off.

CIN/TBB

Bengals have a meh P/RB matchup.
Bucs have a meh P/RB matchup.
Burrow has a bad ASR matchup.
Brady has the best ASR matchup.
Bengals TTR is 5th.
Bucs TTR is 13th.
Pace of play is 5th overall, 3rd in MS. OURank is T-5th.

- Injuries - CIN - On D, CB Hilton (78%), DE Hendrickson (76%) are out. CB Davis (43%) is doubtful, and they've been without CB Awuzie. On O, no TE Hurst.
- TBB - On D, a ton of Q's, but CB Dean (96%), LB Nassib (30%) are out, DT Vea (64%) is out for 2nd week.

- Mixon is overpriced for possibly his new role and matchup, pass in the backfield. Pass at the untargetted TE's. I think Chase can be played ,and is a must start if one of the 2 other WRs are out, I do have interest in Boyd too as he's cheap enough, and should have good expected volume.
It needs to be noted that brady is effin cheap, and they're the #1 pass team in the league. Bengals are missing a ton in the secondary, and a pass rusher is out. I think he can be considered, and can be paired easily. Evans>Godwin still for me, he's getting a bit to cheap (cheapest since week 1), but still gets insane volume, and has the best aDOT/r on the team. Its possible Otton has become the #1, but still pass with Brate there until there is a true tide change. I think white/fournette can pay of their cheap salaries, as they both get a ton of PPR floor chances, but I prefer white to fournette, I'll probably be underweight overall on him though as a TD is probably needed to be paid off.
1671377755320.png

All up to date fellas.

8 PM/Showdown Slate

NYG/WAS

Giants have a meh P matchup, and bad RB matchup.
Commanders have a great P/RB matchup.
Jones has a bad ASR matchup, Barkley has a bad ALY push.
Robinson has a good ALY push.
Pace of play is T-12th for the week.

- Injuries - NYG - On D, CB Jackson (87%) is out for 4th week, CB McCloud (62%) is Q, and remember they're out S McKinney/CB Robinson too. On O, TE Bellinger is Q.
- WAS - On D, CB St-Juste (90%) is Q. On O, no WR Sims.

- Robinson has a 20 touch floor IMO, I do think the Commanders win this game handedly, and he just had 23 opportunities, 111 total yards on the road vs this giants team in his last game, I don't think Gibson is a priority, but I think he can be considered too, they split 5050 in snaps, but he gets much less ground work, he does have an ok ppr floor though, with totaling 3+ targets in every game except week 3's blowout (where McKissic played more/scripted to him.). McLaurin has a massive 31% target share since Heinicke started to start in Week 7, with a good aDOT/r of 9.7, he just had 12 targets vs this team with 100+ and a TD. I think he can be captain material, or flex easily. I lean Dotson as my next choice, as he's played a smidge more since he's been back, with a better aDOT/r than samuel, plus he's cheaper. I don't think Thomas is a priority, he's a big injury risk, I thought he'd be a bit cheaper, he's averaging just 4 targets a game since his return, and they play 3 TEs when all are healthy, and all look healthy. If you want to punt and hope for a TD, just go Bates or Turner. (not sure I will, since I won't be going barkleyr really, and can probably fit better lineups).

I'm not sure if Salary will be tough to fit, but I can't justify paying the biggest premium to roster Barkley vs a team that is very good against the run, and we've seen him get scripted out some when the game begins to get out of hand (which I really do think happens), I'll be very limited at best with him (maybe 1 captain, 1 flex). James/Slayton/Hodgins all play 80-90% of snaps past week or so, James is the one to see less time/usage if playing neutral/with lead, but I don't think that happens, so all 3 are viable. They are literally the same players, but Slayton has a better aDOT/r, but the other 2 are actually getting the RZ looks. I think I prefer Hodgins first, James second, and slayton a distant 3rd for lineups. I thought Bellinger would be cheaper than Thomas, but he's not, and is actually decently more expensive... he gets such shallow targets too, I wouldn't play him at all.

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

LAR/GBP

Rams have a great RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Packers have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Baker has a meh ASR matchup. Akers? has a good ALY push.
Rodgers has a good ASR matchup.
Pace of play is 16th (dead last)

- Injuries - LAR - On D, DT Copeland (42%) is out, CB Long (54%) is out for 2nd week, DT Donald (89%) is out for 3rd week.
- GBP - On OL, Bakhtiari is out for 2nd week (best rated lineman on team).

- I understand the matchup Akers has vs the packers, but with Malcom Brown back last week, they had a true RBBC as Akers/Williams/Brown played 42/30/28% of snaps. Akers led the team in total opportunities (13), only one was a target, and hes the 2nd most expensive player (5th overall) on the rams. I think it's smarter to gain leverage by avoiding the possible dud he can easily lay. Also, if they play from outside a neutral situation, he could definitely play less than Williams. If multi-entering, and you want to take a lineup or 2 with malcolm brown, go for it, but may not be necessary, pivoting to Williams should be enough (or neither back). Got to give it to baker, and maybe it's a product of playing the raiders, but he made his pass catchers relevant, and they had good aDOTs. Skowronek/Atwell made up 50% of the targets, finishing with 8/9 respectively, but Skowronek had a good 10.6 aDOT/r to Tutu's 7.6... I think either can be played, but no skowronek (and jefferson) have been the everydown players.. Van Jefferson seems to be the super deep threat, finishing with a 22 aDOT/r, but only on 4 targets (12%), I'd have him last, but wouldn't fault you for playing him. I just can't trust higbee, he has a terrible aDOT/r on the season (and last week), and was just targetted 3 times from Baker, he's sandwiched between jefferson and dillon who probably have better floors and ceilings, he just doesn't fit, at all.

In a typical game, Jones/Dillon are in a 65-70/40-50% script. The last game before the bye, Jones was dealing with a nagging injury, and it ended up being Dillon 70%/Jones 40% of snaps. Well he was still limited on Friday, which could result in a closer snap%, and there's even scenarios where they play with a lead where they probably don't risk further injury to jones. I'm not saying I won't have him, but I kind of like Dillon more and he is egregiously priced, both do have PPR involvement, and it helps that 2 DT's are still out for the rams (one being donald). Still hate that I dropped Watson early in the season in a couple year longs, but since week 10, he and Lazard have been the 90%+ playing time machines, both have a similar target count (26/24 Watson/Lazard), but Watson has him in aDOT/r by a bunch, 14.3/8.0, and RZ Targets 5/1. I think both can be considered, but watson>lazard for me. If Doubs is back, he will definitely suppress Cobbs duty, and maybe take some away from the other guys, but he really doesn't come at a discount that I'd want, and would pass. The TEs on the packers just arent used in the passing game, and when all are healthy, they all see snaps, and all are healthy. Lewis almost plays as much as Tonyan, but is priced at the floor on DK, and if you really want to get all the big dogs, he and Deguara can be the $200 punts. Week 5/9/13 are the weeks they played together and 10/8/3 were the total targets across the games by Tonyan/Degaura/Lewis, I'd save them (preferably Deguara) for minimal lineups, and probably won't have any tonyan.

B. Skowronek Rec Yds O31.5 -115 3.45-3

B. Skowronek Receptions O2.5 -175 3.5-2

C. Watson Rec Yds O50.5 -115 1.15-1
Aj. Dillon Rush&Rec Yds O61.5 -110 1.1-1

Back