• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

DFS/Props Divisional Weekend

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
When it comes to ranking ASR/ALY matchups, it's not fair to say they have the 7th best push, when on a scale of 8 teams rather than 32 most weeks. I'll note now the ranges but still make the same comments as last week when discussing the actual game.

ASR (Best D to Worst)

PHI --------- DAL - NYG - BUF/KCC ---- SFO/CIN --- JAC

The gap for PHI to DAL (1st to 2nd) is bigger than DAL to SFO/CIN (2nd to 6th/7th)

ALY (Best DLine to Worst)

SFO/BUF ---- KCC -- CIN/PHI - JAC - DAL ------- NYG

The gap for NYG poor DLine push to DAL (worst to 2nd worst), is almost the same as DAL to SFO/BUF (2nd worst to best)

Just saying how bad it looks for NYG this weekend, especially if they fall behind.

Sat Slate/Main Slate

JAC/KCC

Jaguars have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Chiefs have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
KCC D is ranked the 4th worst (5th) ASR matchup (meh for Lawrence), KCC DLine has the 3rd best ALY push (meh for Etienne)
JAC D is ranked the worst (8th) ASR matchup (great for Mahomes), JAC DLine has the 3rd worst (6th) ALY push (good for Pacheco/McKinnon)
Jags TTR is 5th.
Chiefs TTR is 1st.
Pace of play is 1st, and OURank is 1st.

- Injuries - JAC - Nothing new really, 2 Q OLineman, WR Agnew is Q, and still no T Robinson.
- KCC - Nothing serious, On D, DE Clark (69%) is Q. On O, WR Hardman is out, TE Fortson/RB Helaire practiced this week/could be activated.

- Etienne played 86% of snaps last week, great. He still had 20 carries, despite being down 3 possessions at half, great. He has a good DVOA matchup, in a game with the best pace, great. My problem? His ALY push is much worse than it was last week, they're bigger dogs/on the road, despite being down 3 possessions he only had ONE target (which eliminates a floor) last week, and I think most people go here, so with those red flags, I'd rather avoid the ownership/be very underweight. For those that read this, no that I don't think Marvin Jones is playable. He plays the least of the 3, he has the worst aDOT/r of the 3, he gets targeted least (of the 4, engram), and Zay Jones is egregiously cheap, so why not just pay up a little bit for him. Jones/Kirk played 99% of snaps last week, and had 13/14 targets each. Jones had a solid aDOT of 10.2, Kirk 7.3.... The only way I'd have more kirk than jones is if the ownership projection is way off on the two, because of how cheap zay is, but he's overall the best choice. Engram is priced as the TE4 but could easily lead the category in targets, he'll be on my list.

This may be the last week that KC is 7+ faves, and gives a scenario as to why to play Pacheco, but JAC has been stingy against the run (even though he grades out to have a decent ALY push), and overall, we know the passing matchup here, in general, is really good... so idk how much exposure I want here, but if he is to be less than 3%~ owned, I get why we go here for leverage plus it may be the last week without helaire to muddy the situation. On the other hand, McKinnon is more expensive, can possibly be scripted out, and I know he'll be high owned, as he has been in the last 3-4 weeks of the regular season. I'll probably save him to be played for future weeks depending on how snap counts go (Assuming they win). For DFS purposes... I don't know what the heck to do at WR. I don't think I can stomach clicking Toney at a higher price than MVS, when MVS plays almost twice as much, and gets 2x+ the targets (rush attempts get us nothing Toney), With Moore projected to be back, I think him and Watson eat into each other and see a Toney type snap role (maybe 30-40%.... I could be wrong on one of them, but I'm not playing a guessing game. We know JuJu is the WR1, and should see a floor of 80% of snaps, he's cheap, and is my top option with MVS. Look, if you can fit Kelce in you do it, but I'm not sure he has to be locked, For almost half the price you can get Engram who you can argue has a higher target floor than him, not sure how I want to go about it just yet as I haven't worked on roster construction, but I get why not to take him.

NYG/PHI

Giants have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Eagles have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
PHI D is ranked the best (1st) ASR matchup (bad for Jones), PHI DLine is ranked 4th worst (5th) (good for Barkley).
NYG D is ranked the 3rd best ASR matchup (meh for Hurts), NYG DLine is ranked the worst (8th) (great for Sanders).
Giants TTR is 8th (last).
Eagles TTR is 2nd.
Pace of play is 2nd. OURank is 3rd.

- Injuries - NYG - Nothing serious, 4 Q defenseman, LB/CB/Ss, Ojulari (54%)/Moreau (82%)/Love (95%)/Collins (45%), and WR Hodgins was Q.
- PHI - Nothing serious on D, CB/DEs Graham (44%)/Quinn (52%)/Maddox (75%) are Q. On OL, T Johnson (best rated) is Q.

- Barkley last week played on 90% of the teams snaps, and had 15 opportunities (6 targets), he turned that into 14 touches, and over 100 total yards. I think the opp/touch count was the absolute bottom of his range, and he easily gets to 20+ in this game. For starters, he has a slightly better ALY push than last week, but Jones should have even less time in the pocket, better for check downs, which he's been doing all year, I also think he's there best/only hope to keeping this game close. He'll be in my player pool. At TE, Bellinger played 82% of snaps last week, and had just 2 targets... not worth it, and don't chase Cager either and his 33% snap count, pass altogether. At WR we have some choices. Hodgins>Slayton>James played 92/90/60% of snaps last week, and had aDOTs of 8.3/10.9/2.2. Idk if I'm taking any of the WRs here, and its pretty lame that slayton is only $300 more than James, but if the argument/scenario is Jones will be pressured a ton/playing from behind, I can see James being peppered, as well as his snap count rise over 60%, I won't have much at the WR position on this team, but he'll be who I have most of.

Last game of the season, vs the Giants, Hurts ran the ball 5 times for 17 yards (taking out his 4 for -4 kneels), I mentioned this because that would be his 2nd lowest rush attempt total of the season, and maybe they still take semi precautions with his throwing shoulder injury, Which brings me to Sanders. he's absolutely a low floor risk because of his non existent PPR upside, and the vulturing of Hurts/RB2 and 3s. But maybe Hurts is less likely to do so in this game, plus he has BY FAR the best ALY push, a great DVOA matchup, they're big faves, he's cheap as hell, and he finished the year with 4 straight stinkers, which makes me think he goes low owned. At TE, I think Goedert is a fine option, but I would STRICTLY use him as a pivot off Engram in a lineup or two when mass entering. I say this because he doesn't have the PPR floor as engram, we know PHI is a run first team, in a script vegas expects to favor the run (opposite of JAC), why I think he's a fine option though is look at what Hockenson just did to the Giants, overall they've been weak against that position this year, and his one game with Hurts since returning from injury, he did get to 7 targets (vs this giants club), so I think there's merit. If you want to take a flier on Quez Watkins, be my guest, I don't think I will, and I don't think salary needs me to punt there, but there's other options anyways. Smith/Brown make up a massive 55%+ target share on this team, they will probably play 90%+ of snaps, and both have the capable of succeeding together. I'll still be underweight, we've mentioned some of the flags (the game script mainly), but we saw what they just held Jefferson/Thielen (and osborn) to, I mentioned in that recap how the Giants returned players on D that they missed in the first matchup. While I think they may go under some target projections, I won't leave them off completely, because they have slate breaking upside.

Sun Slate/Main Slate Cont.

CIN/BUF

Bengals have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Bills have a meh P/RB matchup.
BUF D is ranked the 4th best ASR matchup (meh for burrow), BUF DLine is ranked 2nd best ALY push (bad for Mixon).
CIN D is ranked the 2nd worst (7th) ASR matchup (good for Allen), CIN DLine is ranked 4th best ALY push (good~ for Cook/Singletary).
Bengals TTR is 6th.
Bills TTR is 3rd.
Pace of play is 3rd, OURank is 2nd.

- Injuries - CIN - On OL, Already without T Collins for 4th week, (best rated) but there next 2 best rated, G Cappa/Twilliams are Q, and haven't practiced yet. Edit, all 3 are out
- BUF - On D, no S Hamlin (86%), CB/DTs/S Jackson (82%), Phillips (44%)/Jones (61%), and Poyer (96%) are Q.

- I would not play Mixon AT ALL, and I'll be on his under props. I alluded to Perine playing more since Mixon returning from injury, as its been a 60-40 split AT BEST in favor of Mixon, but last week in a playoff match, that they led by 2+ possessions, Perine played 53% of snaps to Mixons 45%. I'm not advocating playing Perine, as he didn't get opportunities despite that playing team, but I'd stay away from both. Mixon did have 15 opportunities, 4 targets, totaling just 56 yards as the 3rd most expensive back. Hurst did end up with 6 targets last week with a meh 5 aDOT in a game they led, I guess he's the cheapest of the starters too, so I get it, but I don't think I have a problem paying up to Engram (or even Knox if I want), so I'll probably pass here. Chase continues to being a target monster, he's at 6 straight with atleast 11 targets, and averaging close to 13/g in that span, he can always be considered. Don't think I'll have him, but boyd is a fine play at 4K, I do think Higgins is too cheap, cheapest he's been all year, and has done nothing since the Hamlin hit... but he still leads the team in best aDOT, and has the ability to slate break too, if he goes low owned, he may be my favorite here.

I don't think I want either of the buffalo backs, we know allen is a vultue, they both shared 22 carries last week (singletary had less, despite outsnapping cook 55% to 31%), and they combined for 0 targets. I'd rather go to Pacheco/Sanders or maybe even Perine (I guess zeke too but meh). At WR, lets start with the obvious.... Gabe Davis continues to be disrespected. His price didn't even move after last weeks performance, he continues to led or be near the top of snap counts on this team, as well as aDOT too, last week he it was at an insane 20.4 (to be fair Diggs was at 18.1). Either way, he's way to cheap. If you want to go Diggs, won't talk you off of it. With McKenzie back I think the WR3 spot is a crapshoot.... without him last week, Beasley/Shakir/Brown played 42/41/28% of snaps, while I think McKenzie now leads it, I do believe he'll be rotated, so pass, just go to Davis. Knox has had a great aDOT/r and slight increase in targets to end the season for a TE, he's had more redzone looks, scoring in 5 straight, and would be the cheapest TE I'd go (I sort them Engram(Goedert for strictly pivot), Kelce, Knox).

DAL/SFO

Cowboys have a bad P/RB matchup.
49ers also have a bad P/RB matchup.
SFO D is ranked the 3rd worst (6th) ASR matchup (good for Dak), SFO DLine is ranked best ALY push (bad for Zeke/Pollard)
DAL D is ranked the 2nd best ASR matchup (bad for Purdy). DAL DLine is ranked 2nd worst (7th) ALY push (great for CMC/Mitchell)
Cowboys TTR is 7th.
49ers TTR is 4th.
Pace of play is 4th, OURank is 4th.

- Injuries - DAL - On D, S/DE Kearse (88%)/Lawrence (61%) are Q. On OL, T Peters is Q.
- SFO - On D, DT/DE Kinlaw (46%)/Ebukam (61%) are Q. On O, WR Jennings is Q.

- Dallas gets to the playoffs and they finally do what I've been asking them to do for the last 7 weeks of the season, the biggest time share gap of Pollard over Zeke, AND this was in a game in which they led throughout. He finished with 18 opps to Zekes 15, but had 89 total yards to zekes 36.... HELLO. There's 0 reason to go Zeke over Pollard imo. Kind of like gabe davis, Gallup is too cheap as the WR2 on this team. Last week he played 67% of snaps, where Brown/Hilton played 38/36, and they are priced tooo close to eachtother, that I can't commit to any of them but Gallup. I have no problems with wanting to go Lamb, while he could lead the position, he definitely is the least targeted alpha of the bunch, and if you think DAL can win/keep this competitive, I'd rather pass and go someone else up there, but I think he's a fine play. Ya know what, I got to give it to schultz, he may be added to my Engram pivots more than Goedert. He has atleast 8 targets in 4 straight,, played 88% of snaps last week while having a nice aDOT of 11.5, in a perceived tough matchup, he can be played.

CMC had just 17 opps. last week, only 3 in the last 4 possessions because the game got out of hand, I don't like just the 2 targets for someone we're paying a premium for, but he's obviously someone you want to play. Despite the big lead, he still play 74% of snaps, which tells me Mitchell wasn't used so much in the first half (he actually had 3 B2B2B touches on the 2nd drive of the game, but then nothing until after half). I'll probably have a lot of Barkley/CMC with the value WRs. Kittle plays a lot, but his floor is sooo low with all these options and paying down to guys with bigger target shares makes sense (or going up to kelce), I probably won't have any of him. He played about half the snaps, but Jennings had the same target share as Aiyuk, and both were given deep shot plays... If I'm taking a stab here, I might rather Jennings at that tiny price and tiny ownership over Aiyuk, but won't fault anyone for wanting Aiyuk. Deebo I like the most, he led the team in targets (by a lot) as well as being incorporated in the run game, finishing with 12 opportunities as a semi cheap WR, I like it.

Last edited:
Call me crazy I think Gmen give Philly everything they want, Philly hasn’t played the kinda game good enough to pull away from nyg in over a month, I think nyg improving and i think it a huge question mark what hurts or Philly we get, the reports this week on hurts been good but that could all change when he gets hit in that shoulder. Plus I think Daboll will come up with a plan for Jones and the offense to move the ball on Philly, I love the points and smelling upset.

Call me crazy I think Gmen give Philly everything they want, Philly hasn’t played the kinda game good enough to pull away from nyg in over a month, I think nyg improving and i think it a huge question mark what hurts or Philly we get, the reports this week on hurts been good but that could all change when he gets hit in that shoulder. Plus I think Daboll will come up with a plan for Jones and the offense to move the ball on Philly, I love the points and smelling upset.
I believe Lex says something like I am about to in the discussion thread, they may give it to them, but I think there only shot at success is like 12+ play drives that end in TDs, and turnover free football, which they have been great at.

I believe Lex says something like I am about to in the discussion thread, they may give it to them, but I think there only shot at success is like 12+ play drives that end in TDs, and turnover free football, which they have been great at.

Hodgins rec yards prop a must for me. Think I’ll be on sanders over rush yards. Far as who wins/covers it tough cause I do think it just comes down to if Philly can somehow regain the form from earlier in season but we havnt seen in a month now? And whether hurts shoulder can hold up? The points might not matter, if we see Philly best they prob win by dd, if they can’t get back to that Gmen win. I have no clue which is more likely tho? I wasn’t high on Gmen all year but then coming into playoffs I just got this feeling there a real chance we see them in the nfc championship game, I didn’t think their SB teams were all that good either! Lol

Eagles by 10+. Crazy how public perception has completely shifted over the past month. I believe Eagles will largely control this game from start to finish. I’m thinking something like 27-16 Eagles

E. Engram Receptions O5.5 +145 2-2.9
M. Valdes-Scantling Rec Yds O31.5 -115 2.3-2

I. Pacheco Rush Yds O50.5 -125 1.25-1

M. Sanders Rush Yds O68.5 -115 2.3-2
S. Barkley Rush&Rec Yds O99.5 -135 2.7-2

R. James Receptions O4.5 +105 1-1.05

J. Mixon Rush&Rec Yds U77.5 -115 2.3-2
G. Davis Rec Yds O58.5 -115 2.3-2

J. Chase Receptions O7.5 -105 1.05-1

M. Gallup Rec Yds O35.5 -115 2.3-2
C. McCaffrey Receptions O4.5 +100 2-2

J. Jennings Rec Yds O17.5 -120 1.2-1

All up to date, Prop from each team, plus a small side one from each game... Good luck all

E. Engram Receptions O5.5 +145 2-2.9
M. Valdes-Scantling Rec Yds O31.5 -115 2.3-2

I. Pacheco Rush Yds O50.5 -125 1.25-1

M. Sanders Rush Yds O68.5 -115 2.3-2
S. Barkley Rush&Rec Yds O99.5 -135 2.7-2

R. James Receptions O4.5 +105 1-1.05

J. Mixon Rush&Rec Yds U77.5 -115 2.3-2
G. Davis Rec Yds O58.5 -115 2.3-2

J. Chase Receptions O7.5 -105 1.05-1

M. Gallup Rec Yds O35.5 -115 2.3-2
C. McCaffrey Receptions O4.5 +100 2-2

J. Jennings Rec Yds O17.5 -120 1.2-1

All up to date, Prop from each team, plus a small side one from each game... Good luck all
Good luck!!

Eagles by 10+. Crazy how public perception has completely shifted over the past month. I believe Eagles will largely control this game from start to finish. I’m thinking something like 27-16 Eagles

I’m just not as confident as you they regain their earlier form, if we get that eagles team I got little doubt you correct, just dunno that we will, thus my least favorite game on the board.

Back