December Plays

got the 1st q and h backwards vs lac yesterday and today...........lol

Raps had a team meeting after that embarrassed fri and line was kinda begging for clippers dough.......hopefully a better 4th q today

not likin stat line at HT for nuggs

58% for nuggs but NY has gone to line 27 times...yikes

but too invested here so go Nuggs!

not likin stat line at HT for nuggs

58% for nuggs but NY has gone to line 27 times...yikes

but too invested here so go Nuggs!

never good to be losing at that clip but the FT parade is negating imo, so basically shit d and easy looks for both

I have faith but ny is damn good to date

gallo played well I thought but Icant stand andre miller and he sits lawson........nba is irrating me w repeated 1 pt losses

He had 2 crucial turns late earlier this week in the Atlanta game too. All of those turns were unforced! If you go back at watch, its just him pretty much just giving the ball away. smh

yeah that was the dagger, had atl though during the week..........but yeah just not excuse

faried missing 2fts fueled the fire too....midway thru

I'm just kinda bored w this stuff last 2 months........every square bet seems to win, nothing unpredictable happens...........oddsmakers stink w their lines, bettors are worse moving lines for what reason I dont know............cant get into it......today I stunk but yesterday hit like all but 1-2 sides w the same effort......

stinker yesterday...................

1st q charlotte +1 -105 140
1st h charlotte +2 -105 300

Toronto 3.5-115 200

Sacramento +6 200
1st h +3 -105 280

--dallas 1 home game sandwiched between 2 trips...........sac improving and doing well even w/o evans which they were awful iminus cousins or evans previously

--cats off a beatdown ,in the midst of a losing streak so expect at least a quality start to the game

-both teams stink at portland so w/o batum and his inconsistencies maybe raps get the win

u202 gsw 200---both teams playing a ton of overs after a period of loads of unders, so basically feel the totals are out of whack now

Thanks play, you as well

well I picked a stinker to start the new week..........

going to depart from my usual blowout = 2nd H over logic here........reason being this was at 61 pts after 1q on 101.5ish total and stayed under still.........guessing its a popular over as well too..............

u100 gsw 400
o93.5 philly 200
cats -4 +105 140, reverse 25

each q u49.5 @ charlotte 100

leaned over at philly to begin with so we will see its not much worse then the original........

wanted to play hou but harden has been there everything

houston hitting mad three balls and sas was kinda toying w them imo going w the bench heavy till last 6 mins.......guessing sas wants to sort of win w the least amount of effort possible

houston +5-115 200

nearly a miracle on that 2nd h und but game stayed u202..........cats foul w 25 sec left down 8, curry splits,kemba 3 and after another foul jack 2 fts for 102 pts

1st h toronto +1.5 200
3rd q +.5 200
4th q +1 100

toronto buy+3 250

portland minus 2 starters and utah bombed toronto last week shorthanded but if they cant win here they should stop playing

was going to say at half lin has a solid 1st h and we all know he is streaky..........he went bonkers in the 3rd q.........

my tuesday trash..............

Lakers -6 300
o204 denver 400
Wiz buy +6 300

--fading " star" player returns basically and lots of games lately for the total and the offenses are playing fairly well so any fatigue should be in defensive effort which is already lacking......both also can go 7-8 deep in terms of guys playing well........

lean brooklyn.......lean clippers ......lean over at bulls

FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal reports that the Yankees have agreed to a one-year, $12 million contract with free agent third baseman Kevin Youkilis.

Youkilis turned down a two-year, $18 million proposal from the Indians in order to return to the American League East. It should be a nice fit for him in New York, where he'll start at third base until Alex Rodriguez returns from mid-January hip surgery. "Youk" hit .235/.336/.409 with 19 home runs and 60 RBI in 122 games this past season between the Red Sox and White Sox.

geez I stink.....made some 2nd h follow up plays andd added my leans late............pray for me ..........lol

Wed...........actually made progress tues

1st h o94 Toronto 300
o185.5 200

-expecting no defense ...raps dress 8 and brooklyn 3 in 4 off hosting knicks.......

o189 atlanta 300

pacers -8 200

-letdown?

cats +8.5 350

--clipps 4 in 5

heat -8 350
o107 tt 120

--end of successful trip and guessing miami getting "right"

washington +11 100

oo197 dallas 300

good luck

more to come