December Plays

o94.5 boston 650........just feel like it's coming.....took a beating on wed with this but honestly feel this game over cashes ................=chasing w a purpose

and hit 95.5 just now

I have one leg left on a 10pt football/8pt basketball teaser. I am considering filling it with Clippers, knocking it down to -5.5. I honestly think clips are highly motivated and should be double digit win. However, I watched highlights of previous game vs warriors and I have to say Sacramento was on fire. What would you recommend?

I have one leg left on a 10pt football/8pt basketball teaser. I am considering filling it with Clippers, knocking it down to -5.5. I honestly think clips are highly motivated and should be double digit win. However, I watched highlights of previous game vs warriors and I have to say Sacramento was on fire. What would you recommend?

Wait till tomorrow night and hit the Atlanta Falcons...

:announce:

its hard to disagree w that.......kings are really bad in 4th q and even almost blew that gsw game. Clippers are super hot and beat sac by 35 already minus evans......I kinda do think sac covers but I am not expecting a small win.(9pt game or something)....

dont absolutely love it but really nothing negative to say about it...........+clippers 2nd unit playing well

I think there are much better options for a teaser than taking a small favorite to moderate underdog.. I just think this is a significant record for the clippers to break and I think the staples center will be rocking from the tip this Friday night. It's nice they get a chance for this record at home vs an inferior team rather than on the road. I also think they have aspirations to keep this streak intact before xmas so when that game rolls around and the potential for large audiences it will open some eyes of the public. very minor aspect but something i just wanted to mention.

I dont believe the clippers have many weaknesses and I dont think sactown will be scoring at will tonight against the clips defense.

fair point imo.........kings if they cover would be more of a backdoor type............if clipps have a decent halftime lead can always make a small hedge too

that's true. 1st half line is -8 and i think it is a fair line. I could see it being right around that. hopefully they dont take their foot off the gas pedal too much. although certainly helps to have such a strong bench

Good Luck, sacramento could get ugly .....curious to see if aaron brooks continues to play better and even salmon

4thq sacramento +1.5 200
2nd h +3-105 100

kinda expected down 6 to 12pts but still scary to be on sac but think they get the 4th q

I'm 12-0 this week. +2,825 I'm almost scared to make a play now thinking I'll screw it up.
I can relate .......def tend to get more trigger shy when I 'm on a run rather then up n down. It def can be a self fulfilling prophecy though.......scared means poor, under stress decision making. Key is trying ascbest as possible never to change how you operate....

gl

o195.5 milwaukee 300

usually I would pass on an over if the team just cashed one due to ot. both milwaukee was like 17/32 fts in regulation which changed the pace of the game and boston was terrible minus pierce..........these 32/85 night will lead to overs as more shots HAVE to fall

bunch of stuff going on today, had my niece running around .......which is awesome but tough to focus.............

had 1st h denver also going to roll that over.........

3rd q -2.5 250
2nd h -4-105 200
2nd h ml-210 100

also suns buy+5 400
o196 250
:shake:

1st q gsw +.5 300
1st h gsw +.5 -105 200
2nd q -.5 lakers 80
lakers -125 200
4thq lakers pk 200

so thinking .......edge 1st q gsw being home in b2b w lakers on long rest + gsw payback angle..........later gsw in 4 of 5 so 4th q edge lakers for obvious superstar reasons

bunch of stuff going on today, had my niece running around .......which is awesome but tough to focus.............

had 1st h denver also going to roll that over.........

3rd q -2.5 250
2nd h -4-105 200
2nd h ml-210 100

also suns buy+5 400
o196 250
:shake:

denver was very good to me......2nd h push is ok

busy day aand tough to post........but on the kings big already and want more

3rd q sacramento +.5 -105 300
2nd h sacramento +1.5 -105 460

Back