December Plays

logic says under in blowouts but we all know its been quite the opposite past few years...............

Wish I stayed away from toronto game and maybe not dismissed chicago and lakers as to obvious but otherwise ok..............

---passing on NY game but obviously miami has payback and has stated its goal of not losing consecutive games( off a loss and playing a team who beat them only meeting=motivation)

Suns buy -3 400
o104 tt 160
o52 tt 1st H 200

--dallas is a mess and allowing a ton of points........normally would stay away from suns off a long trip but with a losing streak and game@ LAC on sat this becomes a key game for them imo

--maybe a heat broncos suns ml parlay worth a shot.....
lean over

​wow was playing hoops all nite , saw heat pulling away before half and next I see ny dd lead...............awesome win

2 on friday that are interesting ........tuck mentioned hawks as poor home chalk especially 1st Q but the key one may be sacramento as orlando getting deep into their west oast swing and kings proved they are entirely different w evans and cousinz playing

Friday..............................

Boston ml-125 400
Denver +2 400
1st h +1 150
1st Q Washington +3 150

not crazy about the wash play just following the trend........2 issues for me are wiz off the home dog upset miami could be flat and being Wash gave them hell already in atlanta they probably wont take them lightly

will have more

Detroit buy +3 400
o181.5 400....1ST H o92 -105 200
reverse 75
o89.5 Detroit TT 300
o92 Chicago TT 140

u184 memphis 200

brooklyn okc san antonio minnesota ml parlay 200 add memphis and atlanta 100

Kings -3 even 300---orlando is playing well but 2 almost SU DD upsets and nearly one at utah, tough to over acieve away especially on a road trip
lakers buy +8 200
1st q lakers +175 100......just a shot in the dark since okc eliminated them in the playoffs

needed some help sadly but nets tt over hits eases the pain from the SU loss

hawks pushed but it was sadly in doubt as well

tough to lose boston and det both by 1 pt......nearly 2800k swing w that 2nd h parlay.......ouch......and rivers busts the u184 w 10 secs left

Tyreke Evans was a late scratch for Friday's game due to a sore left knee.

Evans missed last weekend's pair of games due to a sore left knee, then returned Wednesday and played well by scoring 23 points. Francisco Garcia will start.
Related: Francisco Garcia

Source: Jason Jones on Twitter
Dec 7 - 10:18 PM

Near misses seem to be plaguing me across the board lately...........

Suns +10 350
1st h +6 150
2nd q +3 100

--I just think its to many pts being a day game, suns on a losing streak+ clippers off 2 huge blowout wins at home, and the inconsistent play of LAC at home.......I expect suns to play hard to the end and they have the depth to so using starters or bench players.........

havent looked at much yet......leaning wiz vs the hot gsw and maybe miami ......maybe......consecutive losses and off worst home loss in king james era facing a team w offensive issues and minus Anthony Davis ........and not that good to begin with.......

Wash buy +5 400
Heat -14 350
1st Q -4.5 200
Pistons -115 game 300
1st H o53 Spurs TT 100

--gsw is hot but similar to ORL playing well away on a trip is tough to do , which tends to get tougher w each game and now 3rd in 4 days...bbig comeback yesterday too....wash playing better at home lately

--heat bounce back vs inferior opponent

--cleveland over performed when KI went down but losing Waiters has been to much

Any thoughts on the Bulls/Knicks?

just tough to figure out ny shorthanded..........denver on deck , guessing melo's out......if I had to would guess bulls.....so tough to follow up that miami game and role switch as the are now chalk

GL

fyi..........w nyk remember they have only 2 wins with ats losses so ml probably worth it if you use the savings on vig and reinvest it on the ml........like 300 at -110 make it 330 on the ml ......................

also 1st detroit -115 160

--I lean boston but being patient as that loss was painful last night and dont trust Boston laying medium chalk

just torn on the 8pms.........

ny is way to high imo w/o melo is it inflation due to miami and simply a good year ......no idea honestly

atl plays well vs memphis but grizz solid su and ats latetly.......hawks no defense lately either

dallas owns houston but still struggling and w/o marion and kaman hurting +mchale returns and houston beasts at home so far........

2nd h

wash +1.5 -105 100
o100 charlotte 200= blowoout rule waiying to see if total drops before I lock it in

Back