***December NBA Discussion Thread***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
What are you guys seeing?

A couple games I'm looking at tonight

I like the Raptors to get revenge vs the Nets tonight. If the Nets get them for the 3rd time so be it, but I have to play on the dog here. Nets with C's on deck sunday. I still think BK gonna struggle and hang around .500 for a bit. They had a nice favorable schedule in November that may lead ppl to believe they are ok but let's all check back in Jan 1st after that road stretch with only 2 home games vs the Warriors & BUcks.

I've been on the Warriors road fade train so far this season but I think this could be a nice spot for them to blow the doors off the Bulls. -7 seemed kind of soft until I saw the Bulls have played 11 roadies and only lost 3 by more than 5 pts.Off one such loss, they could bounce back & play a close one. They took down the C's & BUcks recently, but I just think it's more likely the Warriors come out and roll at home. This has all the makings to me of a big Curry game & a 15+ pt win.

Also looking ahead the Warriors Dec road trip I think will be very telling. Could be some great fade spots

Mavs loss last night moved them to 1-8 on the road.

Mini 2 game trip continues tomorrow with an early matinee at MSG. Maybe that gets them out of doldrums?

They return right home Monday with another playoff rematch with PHX followed by a b2b @Denver.

Either way, awful defense last night.

Some faves I think roll tonight

Warriors

Sixers

The dogs I'm looking at

OKC, Cha, Orl.

I'd be leery of playing the Heat just because Ja is/may be out.....

If there's a spot to bet against the Cs it's tonight. Idk if I want to go raptors or under I like both

Getaway game for the Pacers tonight in Golden State.

They lost every game on trip by double digits except the comeback vs Lakers.

Dubs off a casual win vs Rockets.

Agree with Lex here and will keep in mind for live betting.

Last night for Pels was pretty awesome

I don’t think they can win it yet but boy oh boy

Which team is deeper? I’m still looking

26 points in the final 2:12 in Dallas tonight.

This was not extending the game either.

This was a 20 point game.

Holy shlit.

Last night for Pels was pretty awesome

I don’t think they can win it yet but boy oh boy

Which team is deeper? I’m still looking
Haven’t seen Pels other than one game.Fans geeked for Jose last night.The half court offense was a disappointment in last years playoffs… w/o Zion of course

This Atl/NY game has some serious under trends. The most points scored in the last 10 meetings is 228 which would equate to a 10-0 under at the current 232.5 total.In only three of the last 10 did both teams combine to score 100+ …6 of the last 10 went under by an average of 20 points.

Side note on Cavs D….they haven’t allowed more than 102 points in 9 of last 10

This Atl/NY game has some serious under trends. The most points scored in the last 10 meetings is 228 which would equate to a 10-0 under at the current 232.5 total.In only three of the last 10 did both teams combine to score 100+ …6 of the last 10 went under by an average of 20 points.

Side note on Cavs D….they haven’t allowed more than 102 points in 9 of last 10
Everyone will be watching to see how well oiled this Hawks controversy has made or broken the team. Tre does average 3 from deep against NYK in his career.

Everyone will be watching to see how well oiled this Hawks controversy has made or broken the team. Tre does average 3 from deep against NYK in his career.
Hawks are on the pass or fade list …Tre relishes MSG so absolutely worth a look…should have mentioned that 5 of the 10 games were playoff games

I'm on Trae pts over 27.5. think DD+100 is a good wager. Knicks on the pass or fade list for me after Mavs game.

Also played banchero par o29.5 (now-125).

I think he breezes by that number Clips over valued with kawhi back. Line jump saying otherwise though so who knows

Can't believe I'm saying this but the warriors may have value? No curry Wiggins or green. Klay or pool gonna have to drain 3s to win though

Bucks line begging for money. I hate being against them though.

Top 4 dogs I like today

Magic

Kings

Hawks

Warriors

I liked thunder but idk grizz might be getting on track something feels weird in that game I'll hang back

Can't believe I'm saying this but the warriors may have value? No curry Wiggins or green. Klay or pool gonna have to drain 3s to win though
This is where the Poole 3-ball prop is a no brainer for me, bet he shoots 8-10 of them

I know CP3’s mind wants to play a B2B in NO this weekend. Can’t wait to see him n Jose again

How have we not talked about 1stq faves?

I don't track numbers but they are crushing- game outcome doesn't even matter. Lately it seems like every early start game 1stq fave wins. Blindly betting them this last 2 weeks you'd be up a ton.

It's part of the reason I went on the Nets 1stq & 1stq -1.5-155 (the other being them coming off a pretty bad loss). I think looking selectively at them could give us some winners.

I was shocked they were catching points tonight.

This should have been PK at worst.

Suns might be leading the West but they have big time issues.

This will require a pretty big trade.
Yeah the Suns are def overvalued & playing weird rn. Booker is soft

Boston could lose @GSW but I won't bet against them.

It seems so obvious but I think I have to play Heat 1stq today.

Heat off an embarrassing loss outscored by 15 in the 4th by detroit at HOME? They allowed 69 2ndh points. Clips off ot loss to Magic where they won 1stq. However, they aren't a good 1stq team & lost the 1stq otr to basically every team not named the Spurs or Rockets. I'd think Miami comes out on top 1stq might play alternate line

Butler might not go but.... line rn looks like he is playing?

Heat-1.5-109/ Heat-1-121 hmm

Heat-4.5+163 1stq maybe

Does the NBA get way more action on a night like this where there's no CFB? Just a random thought but lines could be a little shaded to the public fave (as if they aren't already)

Quick initial thoughts...

Celtics/Warriors tonight should be a great game.

C's have been obliterating every bad spot or situation. Line very telling Warriors dogged at home when they are 11-2. Ultimate motivation game for Curry but I think the C's might be too much right now. I'll dig into some props

Cavs line looks like Mitchell will be back in. In this new NBA you have to wonder if they will even play Jarrett Allen on a b2b & 32 minutes. B2B but off a home loss I wouldn't bet against them.

Nets favored otr after playing ZERO interior defense. 6-1 homestand directly after losing @Pacers bt 11 & they are -1.5? Maybe the over but I wouldn't play the Nets tonight. There will be 60 3 pt attempts & no D but I think Indy has a real advantage inside tonight with Myles. 23-8-3 last time they faced I think he does something similar so waiting on props there.

Blazers favored by 5.5 looks weird they could easily lose. Home & home there.

And a coach.

Kidd stanks.

Problem is I am concerned dude is a coach killer so they intentionally put a non-confrontational muppet in there that allows Luka to do as he pleases.
Yes, Kidd doing is natural regression at a job doesn't help at all.

Bet on the scrubs everytime . Fell for it again
Dude. I had Pacers ML-122 figuring no Durant probably. ok. Once everyone was out & the line jumped & had the worst feeling. Thought about buying back+8 but it dropped to 7.5 & I figured I would wait. Decided to just play Nets ML for half & take the free roll but then life happens & I don't play it.

It truly boggles my mind that the Pacers got outrebounded 59-30 but even more 29-7 on the offensive boards. What?

Regarding the C's everyone is now going to be down on them but they were in a horrible spot. I am convinced they would absolutely destroy the Warriors in a series.

Tatum was due for an off night having been crushing it for weeks and especially 3 superb consecutive road games. He'll be right back @clips I would think.

Line guessing C's-4.5?

Today

Have to think Suns put forth Max effort & normally I would play them, but I'm not fading the Pels at home. They only lost @ home in the last month 2x, once to the C's & once in a bad spot b2b vs Port off a road trip. Back otr after this game maybe if you want to fade the Pels wait until the 17th.
Probably sails over the total unless the Suns found somebody last night who can stop Zion. Have to think Booker shoots better today right? Strong lean o226.5

Hit Magic+270 last meeting... it's +230 this time around and I'm thinking about it. Perception is no way Orl wins 2x but they're playing good ball. I don't think they jump out ahead like they did last game though so there may be value in them live. Another thing to note is the total may look soft at first glance until you look at Tor results on the 2nd game of a head to head. Whoa. I lean heavy on the under and I think Orlando covers & might win

Kings- waiting to see if Fox is a go. Sabonis par over maybe pts over. Prob triple double small but I don't love it if no Fox. Might leave this alone altogether the Knicks are strange but I think they lose

Back