***December NBA Discussion Thread***

Dude. I had Pacers ML-122 figuring no Durant probably. ok. Once everyone was out & the line jumped & had the worst feeling. Thought about buying back+8 but it dropped to 7.5 & I figured I would wait. Decided to just play Nets ML for half & take the free roll but then life happens & I don't play it.

It truly boggles my mind that the Pacers got outrebounded 59-30 but even more 29-7 on the offensive boards. What?
It was unreal, had to turn it off

I was wondering why they waited to announce this ...

Cade out till next year (shin).

Mysterious as can be.

All in on tank.

Expect Bogie and Bey trades.

Dude. I had Pacers ML-122 figuring no Durant probably. ok. Once everyone was out & the line jumped & had the worst feeling. Thought about buying back+8 but it dropped to 7.5 & I figured I would wait. Decided to just play Nets ML for half & take the free roll but then life happens & I don't play it.

It truly boggles my mind that the Pacers got outrebounded 59-30 but even more 29-7 on the offensive boards. What?
We're getting to the weird part of NBA... Basically till all star break...

I think the C's are the play tonight. Lakers rested & home. Bos on b2b off 2 losses. line comes out-3.5 now bet down to 3/-152. C's either have a .500 road trip or 4-2 which would be considered successful. AD might go off but I don't think it'll be enough. Considering ML

We're getting to the weird part of NBA... Basically till all star break...
real weird. I really like C's tonight but then keep thinking maybe they don't care. The possibilities of stars out for no reason & whatever dynamic that brings... who knows.

No TNT dump in Milwaukee tonight.

30 points in last 4 mins and 67 overall in 4th of a blowout. Had 225.5-233.5

This Jazz and Pels game was at 240.5 live at ome point in 1Q...

Absolutely dreadful 2Q.

Might get a good number on over soon or at half.

This Jazz and Pels game was at 240.5 live at ome point in 1Q...

Absolutely dreadful 2Q.

Might get a good number on over soon or at half.
38 point 2Q pretty wild nowadays.

Feel like Nawlins isn't quite up for this game, thoughts @twinkie13 ?

Understand the letdown after the Suns games over the weekend.

Utah might just blow this out.

Celtics look back to normal after a few lackluster games.

Welcome back, Jayson Tatum.

Was hoping the Pels could climb back in a bit and pop that over, but one would think with a semi blowout, we see a sluggish 4th

Did pop, small, over out at Staples. This one feels wild.

Was hoping the Pels could climb back in a bit and pop that over, but one would think with a semi blowout, we see a sluggish 4th

Did pop, small, over out at Staples. This one feels wild.
Every time lol

Still think it will get nutty in 2h...

31-5 Lakers run. Wow.

What a brutal end to the trip for Boston.

Back home for 5 home games till Xmas...

B2B vs ORLANDO to start. That should help.

Next big game on Xmas will be telling as to what this team is made of. I'll give em last night. That being said, they got slapped around in the Bay in what you would think was a huge motivation game for them. Then, this collapse tonight. This won't be a fun ride home.

I can’t even process the last hour of basketball. I know both teams were tired, but Lebron was getting layup after layup after layup during their 2nd half run. And then nothing. He and AD disappeared in OT - gassed.

I can’t even process the last hour of basketball. I know both teams were tired, but Lebron was getting layup after layup after layup during their 2nd half run. And then nothing. He and AD disappeared in OT - gassed.
Pathetic showing by those two in overtime. I understand tiredness and first game back -- but give some effort. Lazy 3's man. Unreal.

I am still shocked that at 105-93 (when I flipped channels) that the Lakers scored 5 more points in regulation.

I somehow won my over from way earlier in the game though (and took some 221.5 after the 10-0 run to start 4th) so cannot complain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that few posts up I was lamenting how this Celtics team was going to rebound when they got home. Now, this is a game that can propel them into a nice little run to end the calendar year.

Wild scoring night in the association.

Overtime in Charlotte.

Rozier in and out at the buzzer from the corner.

Detroit been the better team the last 3 quarters but got a bit stagnant down the stretch and let Charlotte get this to extra time.

Not sure what to make of all these same games with a day off between, I know it's been a couple years now but no clue what the data is or if there is enough to even make it relevant

I guess not a surprise after that comeback other night but the Celtics getting blown out at home by the Magic.

Score was 54-52 Orl with 220 left in half.

75-56 now. Mid third.

Suns and pelicans are playing each other again?
Yup.

This happens in 5-6 series each year.

A bit much to be honest.

Especially a potential playoff matchup.

Pels collapsed. Bad week for them since dusting the Suns last weekend.

League has a major issue with 'resting' players.

They want the gambling money without the need for transparency.

It's gonna be a problem going forward unless it's resolved.

Anyway back on the grind tomorrow...

Tend to think the C's win handily. Might play a Tatum or Brown prop.

Toronto might blow the Warriors away but off 4 straight losses -5.5 is scary.

Jokic props getting a look from me later.

Tend to think the C's win handily. Might play a Tatum or Brown prop.

Toronto might blow the Warriors away but off 4 straight losses -5.5 is scary.

Jokic props getting a look from me later.
No more Magic wand ? ..
.they’ve treated you well

Warriors turning it over at alarming rate so far on this trip…Raptors at the top in forcing to’s but a lot of that was with OG.Might play an alt steal prop

Joker just teasing the crap out of the triple double last few

No more Magic wand ? ..
.they’ve treated you well

Warriors turning it over at alarming rate so far on this trip…Raptors at the top in forcing to’s but a lot of that was with OG.Might play an alt steal prop

Joker just teasing the crap out of the triple double last few
Have to pick your spots with Orlando, I think it looks too easy today if they had a shot the line would be 8.5. When they lose otr they tend to lose badly. Not a huge fan of laying chalk like this but to me it's C's or nothing.

Have to pick your spots with Orlando, I think it looks too easy today if they had a shot the line would be 8.5. When they lose otr they tend to lose badly. Not a huge fan of laying chalk like this but to me it's C's or nothing.
Yup…Magic have done damage in the home dog role for the most part

Celtics still struggling... Imagine if they didn't have the comeback at Lakers?

Pistons starting a free fall of sorts. They were pretty competitive for awhile there but you can feel it bottoming out. They'll hang around in some games still but they have no defense to make stops late....

.... All that being said... Love that Duren is starting and getting meaningful minutes. Ivey also is coming into his own. His FG% won't be great, but will improve as we move forward...

Mavs and Wolves are both 16-16. You feel like both should be better but maybe this is just where these teams are?

SGA the quietest star going right now. Obviously where he plays garners no attention. I know many of us hard core NBA guys have been fans of his for a few years but slowly now he's getting some attention...

Last night's shooting aside, I feel like ole Dame Dollar starting to come back in full... And that's a good thing for the league...

Back