December Ingame

Spurs are 2nd favorites to win Europa league right now, Roma are 1st

Liverpool/Everton tied 3rd

thats asinine, Roma, Tottenham, Everton and Liverpool are not winning. I'd give Sevilla and Inter and maybe Napoli a look. Zenit isn't gonna win it either.

it will be a good tournament I think this year, especially once it gets to the final 8

CL spot is a huge deal $$$$$$

Of course Zenit wants it, but the CL spot not gonna be that enticing to them because I think it would be a pretty incredible feat if they did not win the RPL and not win it easily. Id have to see how the season goes starting in March again, but I don't think they will very motivated to play more games

Tigres has completely lost the lot here. First, a straight red (deserved) to save a breakaway. After that, just fucking insanity.

The second red was very, very dodgy. Yet to see a replay. The last red was by the gk, was a red, but the guy he fouled was offside, ffs. Been nuts at Azteca.

I was on America, big and bigger at HT. so needless to say, I'm pleased as punch, but this game was fucked

I was on America, big and bigger at HT. so needless to say, I'm pleased as punch, but this game was fucked
steve-austin-the-rock-hulk-hogan-shotgunning-beers-beer-gifs.gif

Some Bundesliga action on tap today wooot woot.
they been filling the nets on saturday mornings in the past. hope they continue to do so today

Also playing over in the Soton/Sheff United game medium size bet.

Real Madrid playing Cruz Azul in a fifa World cup semi. Playing in Morocco, Cruz Azul is an attacking club and with the mexican season over, probably see the usual suspects in there like Pavone, Rojas....I don't believe they have an injuries right now.
We all know RM lethal on the counter, and even their rotation guys are fucking awesome. 3.5 is a lot of goals to go over though.....:thinking:

Cruz Azul has their strongest lineup out there- Pavone, Rojas, ....I am going OVER on this game. has 5-2 written all over it.

yes please

• The first leg will be played in the week of January 19, with the second leg a week later.

• [h=3]LEAGUE CUP SEMI-FINALS[/h]
    Posted at<time bindonce="" bo-show="post.hasTime" bo-text="post.time" datetime="2014-12-17T21:50:43.000Z" class="lx-long-primer" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.286; font-size: 0.875em; vertical-align: baseline; box-sizing: border-box; letter-spacing: 0px; outline-style: none;">21:50</time>
    Liverpool v Chelsea
    Tottenham v Sheffield United

Teeed you see where the Qataris are wanting to buy Spurs? Although I'm not sure they can since they also own PSG.

would prefer the buyer not being a country where slavery is still ongoing

but I'll take a billionaire owner to get us a new stadium

I went on a bit of a blinder there about a month or so ago, couldn't fucking lose. Wasn't posting a thing,and just ran up a very nice bankroll headed into CFB bowl season. Made two withdrawls.
This past week has not been near as kind, but have a few big bets for today

WHU/LC o2.5 -140 is a big bet for me today. :prayer

Can't believe Dortmund still lined at -177 away today. Been no? one watching them play?
Have a sneaking suspicion they turn it around soon.....but fuck laying that wood on the road

Back