December Ingame

thought that he said he wouldn't go back to Italy?
_79716762_starsunday.jpg

Mind you, I don't know what the reputation of that particular paper is...

Other stories I read: Januzaj to Sociedad on loan (which makes sense with Moyes there) and NYRB going hard after Gerrard (which would make them the 2nd MLS club along with TFC that wants to make a run at Gerrard). Then again, the same paper that implicated TFC also said they were going to after Wesley Sneijder, so who knows? Although, after the Defoe fiasco, not sure why anyone would want to sign with TFC...

right, no offense to Toronto, which is a great city, but these European guys want to retire in NYC, Miami or LA

only 3 worth a shit, Hazard Januzaj and Courtois

am i missing anyone?

ive done a 180 since 6 months ago

both the Zenit blokes are good too

saw Lombaerts last year try to go on the pitch down 4-2 on aggregate in the 90th minute with blood gushing out of his head

respect

if Witsel is playing well, Zenit usually wins

the next 2 months are big, if not within 3 points of top 4 in feb Id rather just focus on Europa league

was always going to be a transition year with Poch, Europa league is winnable and finishing ahead of Arsenal/United might be too much until they play Poch's system as he wants

I think Walker back is actually going to help a lot though, especially Lamela

they need width from the right with an inverted winger and none of the others were giving it

there is 0 chance they finish ahead of United. I think United is better then City at this point and will eventually show that in the standings

+ when they get Hummels you can forget about it

Spurs are 2nd favorites to win Europa league right now, Roma are 1st

Liverpool/Everton tied 3rd, Sevilla/Inter 5th, then Zenit/Wolfs

Back