December 28th into the New Year Discussion

Atlanta line got bet up as it should. This is a sneaky solid team. Team Total tonight perhaps...in some fashion....

Utah giant chalk on road. Oey.

Nuggets line went from 8 to 6.5 ... Rockets have 9 players again off an OT barn burner in Portland going into altitude vs an 0-2 Nuggets squad. Situational basketball...

The Blazers defense is really bad. The Lakers on a 3 n 4... Who's playing for them? Line short so assuming stars are out.

Dinwiddie out for the year.

Chriss out for the year.

KAT several games with dislocated wrist.

I do like Denver tonight. I watched and lost on the Rockets-Blazers game. I think this game gets out of hand tonight and Denver rolls - at least I help. I try to stay away from the Rockets and I am sure my disdain for Harden sways me.

Although I'm not positive how it's working w/o fans, kinda defeats the purpose of the fines in the first place.

Huge card tomorrow.

Now, we are a week into season and already having to worry about who is resting and who isn't.

We know KAT is out.

Jimmy Butler may be out.

These playoff revenge games seem to actually be happening so far this season...(Clips vs Nuggets.... Mavs vs Clippers...)

Cleveland might be a sneaky good play...

Draymond suiting up tomorrow? GSW still getting line respect...albeit vs a tired Detroit team (doubt OT Saturday then a barn-burner in ATL).

Boston and Indy playing again...

Huge card tomorrow.

Now, we are a week into season and already having to worry about who is resting and who isn't.

We know KAT is out.

Jimmy Butler may be out.

These playoff revenge games seem to actually be happening so far this season...(Clips vs Nuggets.... Mavs vs Clippers...)

Draymond suiting up tomorrow? GSW still getting line respect...albeit vs a tired Detroit team (doubt OT Saturday then a barn-burner in ATL).

think rose and Griffin both sat for Pistons tonight, assuming bc of the b2b tomorrow.

That Knicks/clev line reeks.

Huge card tomorrow.

We know KAT is out.

Jimmy Butler may be out.

Oh shit didn’t realize butler might be out

Pacers line 4 points stronger than it was Sunday? Cause of Dipo?

they certainly looked like a better team after the initial lead for Boston. 3rd quarter was a blood bath for C’s.

Those interested in clev/Knicks. Smith jr out and Burks (who has been big for them) most likely out, obviously quickley and toppin still out as well.

Knicks starters were 0-23 from 3 in their loss to Toronto. Not sure what’s worse, that or the fact they still had a lead until late 3rd w before collapsing

Back