CWS

Played 35 games between my two daughters and didn't have one rainout all year. Definitely a first.
That's insane

Last time I went back for 4 days and the forecast was >50% rain each day, was pumped...and nary a drop the whole time

Messy state had the kid on the ropes in the first. Would’ve been nice to get another one or two there

Like the LSU hire?

I do

Wish we coulda nabbed y’all’s guy theo
I was fine with y’all hiring anyone but TV and just glad it’s over lol. I’m sure he will continue having the program as one of the nation’s best. Better than some of the names people kept tossing around for that job

Pretty surprised Vandy decided to bring another freshman in in this spot. Messy gotta make em pay. Loaded with 1 out

And soft dribbler to the pitcher. Stinks to not grab another after that wild pitch, but good inning, nonetheless

Yep. Can’t lose. I still don’t know if Vandy scores again. Hopefully we get Kumar/BednarSims tomorrow

Jealous of all of you who got to bet it at 9.5 this morning. Never opened (Still hasn't) here in Chicago. Down to 8 juiced under and 7.5 everywhere now. Dad got a decent size wager in on the 9.5 this morning back in TN.

Was there a pitching change or something?

My site opened at Vandy -170, under 9.5 -120, which I grabbed after Capt's post.

Now it's Vandy -130, under 8 -135.

One book finally opened here. 7.5 -110 and Messy State +100. All value gone…gonna open the others mess up and open at other numbers (not likely at all)

Was there a pitching change or something?

My site opened at Vandy -170, under 9.5 -120, which I grabbed after Capt's post.

Now it's Vandy -130, under 8 -135.
Everything everywhere says Rocker vs Bednar (and Sims/C. Smith/etc).

Should be a good one tonight!

Back