CWS

Not sure what roster rules are but would think if they can make moves they'd ship some people in for tomorrow if they have to play

Grabbed Vandy -1.5 -125

Doubt it gets any better as NCSt has to either go through the lineup a 2nd time or start the committee

Went in on Horns ML -140 for 5*

I refuse to believe they can't get past MS St a second time, 2-1 was just a well-pitched game. Wish I could take them to win it all.

Went in on Horns ML -140 for 5*

I refuse to believe they can't get past MS St a second time, 2-1 was just a well-pitched game. Wish I could take them to win it all.
On em as well........ Gotta go with my guy Ty Madden.

Adding:

Texas (-140), 4.2 to win 3

Last edited:
If roles were reversed, can guarantee that Vandy would not have gotten the same treatment.

If they really wanted to they could push the series back but probably some scheduling issues with Omaha come in to play

Have to think Bednar is on the mound tonight. I’ll take state at -135. Gutted for the Wolfpack. One game away from their first ever finals appearance and they get the shit end of the stick. Wonder if they have any reserve players back in Raleigh. Seems like they could find a way to do something other than “ fuck y’all, go home”

Have to think Bednar is on the mound tonight. I’ll take state at -135. Gutted for the Wolfpack. One game away from their first ever finals appearance and they get the shit end of the stick. Wonder if they have any reserve players back in Raleigh. Seems like they could find a way to do something other than “ fuck y’all, go home”
I kinda assumed there would be some bodies at least on a flight to Omaha last night

Joining

Interesting dynamic with Texas having seen Bednar already, like the under more than a side in this one

They played 3 games in Nashville....

Vandy 6-2– Rocker tosses a complete game gem allowing 3 hits, MacLeod with 3.2 inn, 4 hits, 4 runs

State 7-4– Bednar 5 inn, 3 hits, 1 run.....Leiter 5 inn, 6 hits, 4 runs

Vandy 7-4– Vandy pitches Reilly for 0.1 in , 2 hits, 3 runs then has a good effort by committee. State with Fristoe 4.1 inn, 4 hits, 5 runs

What's the consensus among you NCAA experts here?

My site has Vandy -190, under 8.5 -130.

Only going to do this live, maybe hope for a run or two early and go under

Not like Vandy bats are entirely intimidating. Woulda loved to start with an over 8.5 but not 8 -125 then come back with under for a middle but I'll just float for now

Anybody seen the starting pitchers for tonight? Best I can tell for Vandy it will be either Christian Little or Patrick Reilly. Both are high 4’s ERA. I know it short rest but you have to put Bednar back out there imo. If not, I’m thinking it will be Houston Harding. If not, Jackson Fristoe. Regardless, seems like an over game to me. Btw, Bednar has thrown 205 pitches in his last two starts.

Anybody seen the starting pitchers for tonight? Best I can tell for Vandy it will be either Christian Little or Patrick Reilly. Both are high 4’s ERA. I know it short rest but you have to put Bednar back out there imo. If not, I’m thinking it will be Houston Harding. If not, Jackson Fristoe. Regardless, seems like an over game to me. Btw, Bednar has thrown 205 pitches in his last two starts.
Been waiting on the same. I've seen speculation that it might be Rocker, which doesn't make sense to me......gonna get on Twitter and see if I can find anything.

Been waiting on the same. I've seen speculation that it might be Rocker, which doesn't make sense to me......gonna get on Twitter and see if I can find anything.

Been looking everywhere. Almost can’t be Rocker with the line. But who the hell knows

Great grab on Miss St number. Seeing EV everywhere now
Yeah I'm still seeing +110 at BAS and +105 at Bovada as well.....but I've consistently gotten great numbers on these games at a smaller book (TopBet). Seems you can catch them napping sometimes.

Last edited:
Back