6/28

Vandy (-165) 4.95 to win 3

6/29

Miss St/Vandy o9 (-115), 5.75 to win 5

Miss St (+120), 3 to win 3.6

6/30

Vandy/Miss St u9 (+100), 5 to win 5

Last edited:
Arizona went from the brink of getting past one of the favorites to getting punted in the groin all in 48 hours

Arizona went from the brink of getting past one of the favorites to getting punted in the groin all in 48 hours
I watched the game in Tucson, while heading home from Phoenix (Dodgers games), KJ..... Needless to say, Famous Sam's died rather quickly after the Cardinal put 7 on the board in the 3rd.

I watched the game in Tucson, while heading home from Phoenix (Dodgers games), KJ..... Needless to say, Famous Sam's died rather quickly after the Cardinal put 7 on the board in the 3rd.
Are you NM/W Texas or in AZ?

And you were here for LAD games but not Suns-Clips?

Having a hard time with this CWS just so much Orange

Are you NM/W Texas or in AZ?

And you were here for LAD games but not Suns-Clips?

Having a hard time with this CWS just so much Orange
NM/W Texas both..... Dodgers trip planned and tickets purchased long before Suns/Clips was even thought of as a possibility.

Reactions: KJ
1-0, +3.00 units

6/22

Texas (-120), 3.6 to win 3

Miss St/UVA u8.5 (+105), 3 to win 3.15
(shop around on this one, I'm seeing +105 up to -160 at some spots)

Last edited:
Are they both officially no goes for an elimination game? I kinda expect and inning or two from one of them
From everything I've seen (and based on the line), it's a committee effort tomorrow with hopes they obviously win, then start Rocker Friday and Leiter on Saturday.

Rocker threw 101 pitches Saturday night, so, they probably don't wanna risk him on 3 days rest.

Reactions: KJ
That u8.5 is gonna sting for a bit.

Take a no-no to the 8th, up 4-0......then give up a 6 spot in the 8th, after bringing in the beast outta the pen who could've put out the fire with a 4-2 score, instead he gives up a 3-run bomb.

That movement do t worry you any?
Nah, it was like that early this morning. I think it's just Vandy perception.

Different book too. The book I took -105 at BOL, they currently still have -105....... Got +115 at Bovada. They opened it there this morning and it hasn't moved.

Nah, it was like that early this morning. I think it's just Vandy perception.

Different book too. The book I took -105 at BOL, they currently still have -105....... Got +115 at Bovada. They opened it there this morning and it hasn't moved.
Gotcha. I tend to overthink too much. Moved a touch at my book too.

Had them and the Yankees both big. Both going into the 9 up a run. And both blowing it with 2 outs within seconds of each other

Made that go away fairly quickly

Like the under as well here
Yeah, apparently NC State will be without an "undisclosed number of players". Their stud closer is in quarantine, and, their 2nd baseman is "no longer with the team" (kicked off the team?). Maybe he went out or smuggled some girls into his room or something.

I put Vandy on a few 2/3 team parlays for tonight. NC State seems really screwed here, especially vs Rocker. Vandy plays appear in great shape.

Also, remember this is not an elimination game for NC State today, so, they can lose this and they're still alive tomorrow......and possibly get other players back tomorrow.

Back