Anisimova +5.5 -130
Anisimova/Sabalenka o19.5 -125
Anisimova +390
Fritz +122
Fritz -1.5 sets +180

Reactions: KJ
wow marta just killed her opponent
great athlete, but too emotional
she got a break through here, advancing to the qtrs.

Missed it pre match so gotta take the live number, not sure how much it changed after first pitch

De Minaur/Rublev o39.5 -110 2*
De Minaur/Rublev o42.5 +130

I do think Rublev wins but expect the Aussie to keep these sets tight and take at least one. Get a couple TBs in and this should go over even if only 4 sets

Looked like the back locked up on svitolina. Had that same thing happen to me when playing. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Zverev to win in 3 sets is only +110, not really thrilled with that for my over. I really think Norrie should keep it interesting and at least get a set. Sasha's been known to have a mental lapse or three

Yeah he's too inconsistent this week
Of course I thought the same thing about Hubie, his serve was all over the place on Friday night and now he can't lose serve after his first one. Once Cazaux got out to 3-0 to start I figured he could run through Hurkacz. Now gonna lose the ML and the handicap.

Fritz have any chance to beat Joker?
He hasn't done well in the past, but who has? Another year under his belt and a little more time behind Joker...that said I highly doubt it.

Crazy that he is the worst seed left in an 8 man bracket and really think consensus would rather him be there than Tsitsipas anyway. This is close to ATP World Finals level

I need marta to pull this out
I played O19 and then played marta on the ml , hopefully a hedge.
Over had covered, bring it home gurl.

Fritz have any chance to beat Joker?

Line certainly says so! Basically a 2-1 dog?

Has young ginger Jack lost a set this tournament?

Joker going to have to outlast him like he did 2 years ago (at Wimby?). Doubt Joker goes all in for the first set. But who knows.

Is this match really at 7pm tomorrow night? What is that noon in Aussie? Would love to be able to watch it!

Joker going to have to outlast him like he did 2 years ago (at Wimby?). Doubt Joker goes all in for the first set. But who knows.

Is this match really at 7pm tomorrow night? What is that noon in Aussie? Would love to be able to watch it!
Already played. Joker won in 4. Also Sinner beat Rublev in straights.

Despite my Zverev futures bet which has no chance of cashing I will probably be betting Alcaraz maybe -5.5 games and possibly to win in straight sets. Zverev has struggled just to get this far and Alcaraz has won with ease. Its possible I stay away altogether but I expect a blowout.

Melbourne is 16 hours ahead of Eastern time, as of now it's showing as 8pm your time on Thursday night so noon Friday there

Alcaraz -5.5 games -120, -2.5 sets +140, under 36.5 games -105
Sinner/Djokovic over 40.5 games -110, over 39.5 games -125
Kalinskaya +145, I have some Zheng Qtr futures but have to back off after watching how bad her serve was her last match.

Back