Crikey, it's AO time

I woke up and it was in the 3rd. Figured it was over when it was 3-0 in the 4th, but the kid has fought back.

Reactions: KJ
Great morning to get zzzz

With the schedule move there's really nothing til the game in Dallas at 2:30. Trying to wait this match out but not sure I can make it

Caan't even turn this on in bed because Sabby grunts will keep me up or at least rolling around uncomfortably

Hanfmann +161
Altmaier +380
Tsitsipas -2.5 sets -140

Anisimova with a nice win at +204 for a solid opening day. Couple of picks I didn't play would have hit so I am just going to play everything the rest of the tournament after all there are only 4 grand slams all year.

Hanfmann +161
Altmaier +380
Tsitsipas -2.5 sets -140

Anisimova with a nice win at +204 for a solid opening day. Couple of picks I didn't play would have hit so I am just going to play everything the rest of the tournament after all there are only 4 grand slams all year.
Was a good win for Anisimova. Was down 1-4 in 2nd set. Like your Pavs pick today.

Keep em comin. I got relaxed day in from of me, need a sweat
Two full days of sports starting for me now as well

Most of my Aussie stuff this week will be live which means late night/over night. Bunch of incredible womens matches upcoming.

0.25u each

Most Breaks of Serve
Linda Noskova vs Marie Bouzkova
WTA - Australian Open
Noskova +135

Most Breaks of Serve
Storm Hunter vs Sara Errani
WTA - Australian Open
Errani +215

Most Breaks of Serve
Anna Schmiedlova vs Cori Gauff
WTA - Australian Open
Schmiedlova +836

Most Breaks of Serve
Linda Fruhvirtova vs Beatriz Haddad Maia
WTA - Australian Open
Fruhirtova +327

One of my rinky-dink books offers this 'most breaks' bet and I don't think they're pricing it properly, so this is my Aussie Open experiment.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Lets have some fun with the first grand slam of the year

Sinner -2.5 sets -150
Coric +153
Popyrin -6 games +103, -2.5 sets +125
Lajovic -134
Thiem +145
Zverev -2.5 sets -140
B Fruhvirtova -145
Anisimova +204
Noskova +148
Yastremska +430
Paolini -207
Kostyuk -239
Pavlyuchenkova -173
Mertens -1.5 sets -170
Kalinskaya -234
Townsend +179
Osaka -111
Kerber +215
Sabalenka Qtr -115
Zverev vs Rune who goes further -140
Wonder if vondrousova is hurt…. No jinx

Fukkn Mannarino, had him to win both the 2nd and 3rd sets and he completely choked away his final service game in each set

Boulter worth a look vs Zheng. Zheng should have lost this morning. Her serve was horrid. Good form recently from boulter.

woz gonna die on me
Wow (again, folks!).

20yo Maria Timofeeva beats the 2018 champ and former #1 Caroline Wozniacki 1-6, 6-4, 6-1 to reach the 3rd round of the #AusOpen , her first career Grand Slam main draw.

- Wozniacki was 2-0 with BP for 3-0 up in the 2nd & *1-0 40-15 up in the 3rd. Amazing.

From jose morgado. Good tennis follow on Twitter

Rain stopped.

Roofs opening.

Play on the outside courts should start soon, three hours later than previously schedule.

No changes on the OOP so far...

Rain stopped.

Roofs opening.

Play on the outside courts should start soon, three hours later than previously schedule.

No changes on the OOP so far...
Assume they will wait to make any changes based on how long the matches are taking. Gotta assume the prime time matches will remain in place and others underneath moved to tomorrow. Can't remember how late they play in the AO. I don't really remember much in the way of delays.

Guessing that's what happened to Kerber? I completely missed her match.
I didn’t see it either. Would assume that. Looks like her serve disappeared.
Finding it near impossible to find any match recaps that aren’t complete fluff.

Didn’t read one critical article on Osaka, for example.

Zverev -2.5 sets -150
Draper +120, over 39.5
Kecmanovic -142
Machac +161
Boulter +241
Stephens +140
Cocciaretto +264
Collins +7, +1200

Ostapenko should be nice and focused against tomiljanovic after their match in Wimbledon.

collins 4-1 in the 3rd, loses

And the wife comes in here to tell me not to yell FUCK, cuz mum don't like it.
the next few days/weeks/months are going to be interesting.

Back