Crikey, it's AO time

They are all so weak mentally.
If you can be patient there is so much money to be made on chasing breaks of serve at all levels of women's tennis. Just find matches where both women are getting plus money to break and chase away, it won't be long before one gets broken

Can't believe they still gave me the option to cash out 10% of the original bet on over 9.5 this set. Of course I jumped on that

If Sabalenka wasn't a head case herself she would dominate the sport.
She’s the best on tour on fast courts. Needs to get better on slower ones. Develop more of a rally tolerance. I think this season, she moves past the mental breakdown that has hurt her game.

She’s the best on tour on fast courts. Needs to get better on slower ones. Develop more of a rally tolerance. I think this season, she moves past the mental breakdown that has hurt her game.
I kinda thought she was past it for most of the 2nd half of the season last year. Gotta adapt when betting this stuff and banking on her mental breakdowns became a bad idea and it happened pretty quickly. Good for her, most can never get rid of the demons

Yeah, she has moments but it doesn't affect her for the match overall like it used to.

I took sinner -1.5 sets at -150. Just think at best Med gets one set. Sinner playing better, way fresher, this is his time.
Didnt think to look for that ans just grabbed, same thoughts, felt sverev choked those last 2 sets especially, 3 was a toss up

I'd bet Sinner to win the 4th if I had the option. Think if he wins this set it goes 5...but don't have the wager offered yet

I also have sinner +185… not so confident in that. Going to sweat out the 39.5 these next couple games. Hit the 35.5 atleast

Reactions: KJ
Just hit o48.5 -105 for one unit and o49.5 +135 for a half unit

Basically much less expensive than betting Sinner to win the 4th at this point, and if he wins the 4th and those numbers don't hit...kinda the risk that's worth it that he doesn't break here

And he did break, wow!

Glad those weren't for more, obviously they can still hit but not sure the 5th has more than 10 games in it

Put a unit on o47.5 -105, at least if it gets to 4-4 that will pay and lessen the blow a bit

Always thought Sinner was from somewhere else but just played as an Italian via some loophole, but he was actually born in N Italy. Crazy that skiing was his first love and he won a national title in the slalom at 8 years old, runner up at 12.

Back