****College Football In-Game Thread****

How’s KETO working out? Started an plan called Optavia 3weeks ago.
I lost 30lbs in 3 months, once I had the heart attack the want me to go low fat. I still believe in keto, but we've kind of moved to just a low carb. If I'm laying on a table about to die, I"m thinking I want a CFS before I go. So , we still do keto with a weekly cheat.

You got any more investment tips for me, P-Unit? Considering you gave me the advice on here in a simple post how I can plan my financial future...lmao

Life is good...got married last summer, have a little Scarf who's now 5-months old...life is good.

What kind of real estate you investing in? Commercial? Personal?

You got any more investment tips for me, P-Unit? Considering you gave me the advice on here in a simple post how I can plan my financial future...lmao

Life is good...got married last summer, have a little Scarf who's now 5-months old...life is good.

What kind of real estate you investing in? Commercial? Personal?
I actually like Boeing right now if you are looking for a single idea. Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing for the long term with what I mentioned before. We haven't changed our strategies mush since then.

I bought a single family at the end of July for $140k in a good rental area. Put 25% down and am fixing it up right now. Might end up putting $15k into it. It will be worth $180-190 comfortably. My monthly payment (mortgage, interest, insurance, taxes) is $850 per month and we signed a lease to have someone rent it for $1600 per month starting 10/1. I'm working to get a few more of these under my belt. Even a couple a year for the next 5 years would be huge.

Congrats on the little one. Wife and I had been trying for our first for most of this year and are about 7 weeks along at the moment. VERY early, but very excited. Fingers crossed that things go well and we get past 12-15 weeks with no issues. We just told our parents about it today. We're both in our 40's, so NOBODY saw it coming haha. Feels pretty awesome.

I actually like Boeing right now if you are looking for a single idea. Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing for the long term with what I mentioned before. We haven't changed our strategies mush since then.

I bought a single family at the end of July for $140k in a good rental area. Put 25% down and am fixing it up right now. Might end up putting $15k into it. It will be worth $180-190 comfortably. My monthly payment (mortgage, interest, insurance, taxes) is $850 per month and we signed a lease to have someone rent it for $1600 per month starting 10/1. I'm working to get a few more of these under my belt. Even a couple a year for the next 5 years would be huge.

Congrats on the little one. Wife and I had been trying for our first for most of this year and are about 7 weeks along at the moment. VERY early, but very excited. Fingers crossed that things go well and we get past 12-15 weeks with no issues. We just told our parents about it today. We're both in our 40's, so NOBODY saw it coming haha. Feels pretty awesome.

That is awesome, P. Hey, I turned 43 in March so having a little one wasn't something I ever thought would happen 5 years ago, but I'd never met someone worth keeping around...met they wifey almost 5 years ago, spent 4 years together, got married, and baby boy Scarf showed up in March. LIfe is funny sometimes...but it is absolutely amazing. GL with everything man...especially when everybody is excited for the baby experience, it really is an amazing journey. Puts things in perspective...in a good way.

It might be in one of the investment threads in the General Discussion forum. The post was from a few years ago at least.

These fuckin' cheaters are going to lose me my first side or total of the season, plus a bunch of parlays

Nine days from now, Aggies.

52-17.

I bought Texas State up from 33.5 to 34 which means I won/pushed everything tonight, including the moneyline on Central Arkansas.

Back