****College Football In-Game Thread****

I dont think there is a drop off to cordero but i find the benching very odd. What are you punishing him for??? He forced a throw on fourth long which you want him to do and it got picked. It was the only respectable turnover they have had.

I dont think there is a drop off to cordero but i find the benching very odd. What are you punishing him for??? He forced a throw on fourth long which you want him to do and it got picked. It was the only respectable turnover they have had.

Couple things...He was super late on the read
On the fourth down play and had to force the pass...but Cordiero is no joke...kid led them to comebacks vs UNLV and Wyoming last year...he might be the best backup QB in the country. What I found odd was settling for a FG on 4th and 1...Rolo is unconventional but he is a way way way better coach of the 2 in this game.

Ya cordero is fine and agree starter was late on the read ... but that is just an odd benching imo

When zona watches film of their running game and realize they had tate throw all game, they will be kicking themselves

When zona watches film of their running game and realize they had tate throw all game, they will be kicking themselves

Sumlin is horrendous. Tate and the love for what his game is off of the run he had with DickRod have almost taken over as being more important than having a flow to the offense. Tate has big time regressed IMO

Back