• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

With Northwestern looking as uncompetitive as it was against Sparty and Wiscy steamrolling a massively hyped up opponent this time, Wiscy is probably going to get hit hard by opening line bettors

Every year Michigan is going to win the Big Ten and every year a Don Brown defense gets rolled by big plays in a big game (PSU 2016 with Saquon Notre Dame and OSU in 2017 now Wiscy 2018) and Harbaugh loses as a dog/against a ranked team on the road. Total farce. No running game, no interior D, Shea sucks. Losing Bush and Winovich were huge, Ambry Thomas could have helped out the secondary.

Every year Michigan is going to win the Big Ten and every year a Don Brown defense gets rolled by big plays in a big game (PSU 2016 with Saquon Notre Dame and OSU in 2017 now Wiscy 2018) and Harbaugh loses as a dog/against a ranked team on the road. Total farce. No running game, no interior D, Shea sucks. Losing Bush and Winovich were huge, Ambry Thomas could have helped out the secondary.

I do recall you really nailing shea's abilities when he first transferred to mich.

he's really not good. at all.

I have

Aub +4
Aub +170
Aub under 48
Ohio State over 56 -114
UNC -1.5
Wash -7 even
Wash under 51.5
E Mich over 63

My 11:00 am games have three possible outcomes

-40 -- Coastal wins by less than 35