• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I mean dmc was literally tackled into the badger player. It boggles my mind that the rule makers are so stupid or dense to not see the problem in making a defender sit out for something that is literally done to him and that he cant help or intend

Could this be my biggest miracle under since I had Dolphins under 37.5 20 years ago when a 34-0 halftime score turned into a 37-0 final?
I had a buddy , back a long time ago, he was down several dimes and doubled up on the Monday night game.
It was SanFran and somebody. He took the over 42. 35-0 9ers at the half. He went to bed and woke to find that both teams scored a FG in the 2nd half.
That smarted.

I had a buddy , back a long time ago, he was down several dimes and doubled up on the Monday night game.
It was SanFran and somebody. He took the over 42. 35-0 9ers at the half. He went to bed and woke to find that both teams scored a FG in the 2nd half.
That smarted.
I remember I watched that Miami at the San Francisco Rose on Greenville with my Dolphin-fan friend. I guess I had talked him into taking the under too. As you can imagine, at halftime I told him it isn't over yet.

Back