• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Get on your feet and wave the wheat!! KU scores!!! What a great fundamentally sound drive by the Jayhawks!! Marched their way down field and picked apart west va little by little. Beautiful work by the OLine too.

Mike Lee is a hitter for the Jayhawks. Mountaineers miss wide right (ever hear that before FSU) and the Jayhawks take control of the ball.

7-7 in Lawrence

Really like how the Jayhawks are keeping the game in front of them. They give up chunks here and there but they’re making westva work for everything.

Jayhawks trail 10-7 heading into halftime.

My opinion is that the KU coaching staff considered giving up a FG as a victory right before the half considering the wind WVU was kicking into. The WVU kicker doinked it off the upright and it went in. KU played very soft coverage and allowed WVU to march. Kansas is obviously not a good team by traditional standards but they are competitive and Miles has surrounded himself with a good staff.

I’ll wait for the 2H numbers to come out.

Jayhawks trail 10-7 heading into halftime.

My opinion is that the KU coaching staff considered giving up a FG as a victory right before the half considering the wind WVU was kicking into. The WVU kicker doinked it off the upright and it went in. KU played very soft coverage and allowed WVU to march. Kansas is obviously not a good team by traditional standards but they are competitive and Miles has surrounded himself with a good staff.

I’ll wait for the 2H numbers to come out.
Miles is a good coach. He does it differently, but he gets the job done.

He instills toughness in his teams, and he's a leader. He does stupid/crazy things sometimes, but every coach has his flaws.

Back