****College Football In-Game Thread****

I'd like to see Tulane get back in this game ,but even if their O gets going, man Tulane D looks like they are stuck in mud

Not the worst turnover prop I've seen. What about the Akron Zip's turnover pencil? And ofcourse the FSU turnover back pack!

Sounds like Minshew has a leadership personality that teammates can get around....except for Jalen Ramsey that is.

I feel like Jalen's been taking too much heat for his attitude. It's the media who blew this up, Jalen didn't try to go viral. Fuck the media.

I really hate the ad ESPN uses in the lower right corner of the ticker, in yellow/green color. Makes me think there is a penalty every time I look up.

I really hate the ad ESPN uses in the lower right corner of the ticker, in yellow/green color. Makes me think there is a penalty every time I look up.

I don't get why people think that. It's separated by a border, the ESPN bar/box thing and the resemblance isn't so strong imo

Can't explain, just the reaction my brain creates upon seeing it. Even though they've been using it for the entire season. Other people think that too?

Imagine being a Jags fan and watching this same thing every game day. Then imagine liking Michigan State and watching the same thing every game

Back