****College Football In-Game Thread****

Houston whooped them so bad it shouldn’t have been close. But Dana started managing the game knowing they were tired and the players fed off that. Tale of 2 games.

Houston dominated most of this game, regardless. The correct side to bet was Houston and it's not really an argument..now .. Tulane could cover...but Houston was the better team for a lot of this game

I was watching a different game than you. Houston appeared to dominate for the first 25 minutes of the game. After that, they got rolled for the remaining 35 minutes.

I was watching a different game than you. Houston appeared to dominate for the first 25 minutes of the game. After that, they got rolled for the remaining 35 minutes.
I'd go more for 35+ overall for Houston and 25 for tul as the offense hummed and you tired : shake :

Houston left so many points off board in 2nd then some more in 4th. That hurts. I lost no money on this game fwiw.

Houston whooped them so bad it shouldn’t have been close. But Dana started managing the game knowing they were tired and the players fed off that. Tale of 2 games.
See, that's fair... especially in 2h. I agree there. But, you went right to the ref blaming which wasn't correct at all.

Houston skill guys definitely had a big athleticism edge over the Tulane defense and obviously King was the best player on the field. But once Tulane figured out they were better off with him in the pocket, and their pass rush focused on contain, they controlled the game for a much longer stretch than Houston’s initial track meet. After Houston’s onslaught Tulane outscored them 24-3 over the next 40 minutes, even if you remove the fluke at the end.

ETA: Houston did miss a couple FGs during that run, but Tulane also killed a couple of their own drives with senseless penalties.

Houston skill guys definitely had a big athleticism edge over the Tulane defense and obviously King was the best player on the field. But once Tulane figured out they were better off with him in the pocket, and their pass rush focused on contain, they controlled the game for a much longer stretch than Houston’s initial track meet. After Houston’s onslaught Tulane outscored them 24-3 over the next 40 minutes, even if you remove the fluke at the end.
It's the 2q when Houston left so much off the board that was concerning. Trust me, I capped Tulane as a 2h play at 3 or better. I just think have to agree with the fact that this line was off at it's peak etc. If I had bet Houston straight up I'd be puking after that game. Houston covered for 59:57 out of 60:00 minutes.

Feel like if they played another quarter Tulane would have won by 3 scores.

If they played, rested, 2 weeks from now? Houston wins by DD.

One of those weird matchups.

See, that's fair... especially in 2h. I agree there. But, you went right to the ref blaming which wasn't correct at all.

Blaming the refs is what I do. If I'm not doing that block me as I've been hacked.

Bad beat for Houston +3.5 or higher backers. No doubt.

Just picked up Utah PK live.....this offense will not last for USC and I think Utah going to continue to score

Just picked up Utah PK live.....this offense will not last for USC and I think Utah going to continue to score

Exactly what I think. It's like adrenaline, will wear off and Utah will take over. That last drive he almost threw a pick 6 on that quick slant.

still think utah at + points in game is value. uscs 4th sting qb is gonna turn into a pumpkin once this "home field, big game" vibe wears off

Back