****College Football In-Game Thread****

fukn hating Clemson this year!!

been burned twice by them past two weeks on pointless plays, bad beats!

last week against aggies to lose the cover and this week they score to win the cover and i'm on the bad beat on em both!

Just move on to another subject. It's been a long day.

He‘s been harassing me about Trask and for literally the past 15 minutes i‘ve gotten alerts that Pro laughed at a comment or wowed a comment or whatever. If you could tell him to stop, that‘d be great as i‘m no longer interested in conversing with him

Any coach that trusts a college kicker EVER deserves to lose.

They NEVER learn

Shit been happening to me since old ass vinateri missed bunch last Sunday. Then saints guy hits a 70 yarder to beat hou ml, today dunno how many fgs and extra points my guys missed!! usc kid nails a 50 but luckily that didn’t burn me.

It’s like they hate me!! Or I don’t pay attention to them and happen to bet on teams w bad ones and against good, maybe that it? lol

The selection of late games is so weak. Way too many mid-day games to keep track of and now there isn't shit.

100% agree. I feel like the garbage should be early-morning when people are waking up and the good stuff late when everybody‘s poppin

It happens like this maybe once a year, but just three games kicked off after 8 and just one FBS vs FBS. I really could not keep up with all the action that was going on 3:30-6. Way too many games in that time slot today. But gotta take it and love it.

It happens like this maybe once a year, but just three games kicked off after 8 and just one FBS vs FBS. I really could not keep up with all the action that was going on 3:30-6. Way too many games in that time slot today. But gotta take it and love it.

Yep.....my degenerate itch made me play FCS 2h....have UCD and over.....going with my gut plays....lol

Arizona miss PAT.......might come back to burn me on the TT....dang kickers......shit is not NFL range.....how can you missed?

Was that supposed to be a penalty on the Arizona State guy jumping over the LOS on the last MSU FGA? I thought it was only a penalty if they leaped and landed on bodies. Fox crew keeps talking about it so I must be wrong?

Was that supposed to be a penalty on the Arizona State guy jumping over the LOS on the last MSU FGA? I thought it was only a penalty if they leaped and landed on bodies. Fox crew keeps talking about it so I must be wrong?
I thought same thing when I saw it. Not sure of rule in college.

Dean says penalty. Kid hooked it 40 yards left regardless.

The studio guys were talking all this "player safety"...and if you leap and just land on top of bodies I get that. But if you just jump over LOS guys and land on your feet behind the LOS that isn't a safety thing.

How many fake FGs and punts where there today? I can think of 3 (SCar, NIU, TT) but there must've been more.

So where is Virginia Cavs at these days? Charlottsville, Alabama, Stillwater...how many colleges have you attended?

So where is Virginia Cavs at these days? Charlottsville, Alabama, Stillwater...how many colleges have you attended?

Oregon
Tübingen
Virginia
Freiburg
Tübingen again
Alabama
Oklahoma State

^ in order and not including dual-enrollment at Maryland as a high-schooler

What happened in the first quarter of this TT-Zona game? From what I’ve seen so far the there are a lot of plays to be made and the tempo should accommodate. Has to set up for a 2H over right?

Back