****College Football In-Game Thread****

I give credit to Zona for giving Kingsbury a shot.
Now if you ask me, the spread is not going to work that well in the NFL. The DLine in the NFL runs as fast as the rb's in college. But if you can incorporate some into the pro set , then it might work. The wide rcvr screens, you can forget. As I've said a million times, we stop those in high school. But there are some things that need new blood.

I give credit to Zona for giving Kingsbury a shot.
Now if you ask me, the spread is not going to work that well in the NFL. The DLine in the NFL runs as fast as the rb's in college. But if you can incorporate some into the pro set , then it might work. The wide rcvr screens, you can forget. As I've said a million times, we stop those in high school. But there are some things that need new blood.
There is a combination of current coordinators and position coaches that would light the world on fire. It just has not been put together. I would imagine a school could get each and every defector from the past 5NCs and build a staff. It would be amazing. The HC would be considered a genius, if he built the right recruiting staff.

Back