****College Football In-Game Thread****

Single most atrocious display of quarterback play that I have ever seen at the CFB level. Maybe any level. And that's not hyperbole.

It's not unusual for one QB to be terrible but every QB in this game was dreadful, abysmal and any other apt description you care to apply. In this game, a receiver simply getting his hands on the ball was considered a success. More times than not the ball wasn't within 10 yards of the receiver or it landed in the hands of the opposing team.

I am such a worse person for having watched this unbridled debacle. Thankfully, my kids hid in the closet.

I really looked forward to OK St coming to Lawrence. Hooked up with a Ok state mature lady when I was 19 or 20. Met her at The Hawk (14th and Ohio for all you fellow Jayhawks out there) and I asked if she wanted to smoke pot and she thought that I was insane I’d even say something like that in public. Anyway we went back to the house I had with my friends (which was literally the house next to the bar on the corner there) so we walked in and since everyone was out I packed a bong and she took one small hit coughed her ass off and then I took one huge rip and finished it. Then she just laid back on the couch staring at me and it was time to shit or get off the pot. Never got her shirt off, just went straight for that OSU belt buckle and got the jeans down. The couch this took place one was gross. It’s also the same couch Brandon Rush got a lap dance.

I really looked forward to OK St coming to Lawrence. Hooked up with a Ok state mature lady when I was 19 or 20. Met her at The Hawk (14th and Ohio for all you fellow Jayhawks out there) and I asked if she wanted to smoke pot and she thought that I was insane I’d even say something like that in public. Anyway we went back to the house I had with my friends (which was literally the house next to the bar on the corner there) so we walked in and since everyone was out I packed a bong and she took one small hit coughed her ass off and then I took one huge rip and finished it. Then she just laid back on the couch staring at me and it was time to shit or get off the pot. Never got her shirt off, just went straight for that OSU belt buckle and got the jeans down. The couch this took place one was gross. It’s also the same couch Brandon Rush got a lap dance.
Now that is a great story.

Back