****College Football In-Game Thread****

Go fuck yourself Bentley. God you really fucked your team over! Missed wide open touchdown now this stupid pick deep in UNC territory.

The Tennessee fanbase is worst one ever. Ruining a man's reputation for a snippet of double-hearsay "evidence." Enjoy the game Vols!
It is really generational that all fans are worse now.
I don't mean kids/old guys.
You would not see Ags doing body paint in the old days.
There is even "new" army and "old" army discussions on Aggie boards( and in public)
All fans have terrible fanatics, but when you consider that it is the Philadelphia Eagles fans that sit on the summit, the phrase "worst fans" can never be used again.

LSU would like a word. Where you at Twinkie?

I‘ve heard horror stories from Bama drivers (the ones that drive students) about LSU fans, throwing nasty shit at them. Throwing like vile vile stuff. Also i see them cheering for injuries to the opponent in the stadium and being douchebags on campus like no other guest fans are

I figured I had jinxed myself by saying I was happy with 10-7, I can't have a pic6.
When the QB2 fumbled I said, "or that"

Two brutal beats in the last few seconds, first Suckacuse throws an INT in the redzone to kill my -10.5 1st half bet and then NW coughs it up. It's a great time to be alive! :)

I just paid for the ACC network and this is fucking bullshit. I’m so sick of having to pay for every fucking streaming thing

I had NWstrn +6.5. I see the punt to 20 yd line with 43 seconds left and go take shower.

Come back to see I lost. Rewind and see the fumble in EZ.

Wasn't it NWstrn that did the same exact thing about 6 years ago in a night game? I know I had them and they fumbled into EZ against somebody with less than minute left.

Geez

I had NWstrn +6.5. I see the punt to 20 yd line with 43 seconds left and go take shower.

Come back to see I lost. Rewind and see the fumble in EZ.

Wasn't it NWstrn that did the same exact thing about 6 years ago in a night game? I know I had them and they fumbled into EZ against somebody with less than minute left.

Geez

yes OSU

I won on that game so maybe i deserved to lose on NW today

Back