****College Football In-Game Thread****

Noles have that Pats D. Bend don’t break
Make em Kick FG

As I type this. Cover up that fumble!!!!

I was lucky, got +6 about 2 weeks ago

I saw it opened there. Honestly didn’t think it was gonna matter, thought they were gonna win. Damn sure shoulda covered 4.5. Defense was pretty great until couldn’t get ball back. Tigers early drives were mostly cause of dumb or questionable penalties every time they should have gotten off the field. Mfers missed a fg and ejected to pass on another too. You deserved to cash, we all did, glad at least some got the money.

I don’t get why teams in UNI’s position don’t go for 2 to win the game in OT. They had their shot at the end of OT2

Thanks to this thread, I now know Fla St lost to Boise? Damn kids screwed me out of seeing that comeback...lol. Thought they had it in the bag at half, should have known better.

There was a noticeable change when the suspended players came back in. If Duke is going to keep running that offense, I don’t see them scoring until the backups are in. Biggest issue I see for Alabama so far is the OL shuffling. Not sure how much longer they’ll keep changing it up

Vols were 26pt Favorites and they can’t even score 26pts.

Oh and a Boat in the Vol Navy sunk this am.
What a great day.
Noles Lose, Vols look like Amazing
Can it get any better?

The Tennessee fanbase is worst one ever. Ruining a man's reputation for a snippet of double-hearsay "evidence." Enjoy the game Vols!

Back